BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 171
Page 171 of 178 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2663

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Default Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread

I have read in more then one place online, ...including bulbapedia, that state there is only one Pikachu in pokemon yellow version. Everyone saying this is wrong. I have caught several pikachu's in Viridian Forest. Pokemon Yellow has WILD pikachu's to catch in Viridian Forest. Be careful not to kill it when you see it though. It is quite rare. If you don't believe me, then you should try to find pikachu there again. You do not, I repeat, you DO NOT need to trade a wild pikachu to get a raichu in pokemon yellow. You simply catch one. Don't believe me? My game in front of me thinks I'm right. :)

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hello, I was trying to edit an incomplete section at this page:
    Brendan (game) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

It looks like only admins can edit it. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report but could someone report/fix the page or tell me where should I report?

Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

List of moves that do damage - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

On this page, Seed Bomb is listed as a Normal-type move, when it is actually a Grass-type move.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Default Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlpool View Post
    I have read in more then one place online, ...including bulbapedia, that state there is only one Pikachu in pokemon yellow version. Everyone saying this is wrong. I have caught several pikachu's in Viridian Forest. Pokemon Yellow has WILD pikachu's to catch in Viridian Forest. Be careful not to kill it when you see it though. It is quite rare. If you don't believe me, then you should try to find pikachu there again. You do not, I repeat, you DO NOT need to trade a wild pikachu to get a raichu in pokemon yellow. You simply catch one. Don't believe me? My game in front of me thinks I'm right. :)
    And every website (as you mentioned) tells you that you can't, and this includes our own delve into the game software. Is it a legit Pokemon game, and not on any sort of emulator and you're not playing Red or Blue?

Should we add a category for Moves that depend on weight? There are five at the moment (Sky Drop, Low Kick, Grass Knot, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash), and it seems appropriate.

WE already have a page on weight, I don't personally see the need for a category at the current time.

There's also a page on priority, but there are separate categories for increased priority moves AND decreased priority moves. The same thing goes for Iron Fist and the punching moves category, so I don't see your point.

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

There are plenty of punching moves/priority moves to warrant a category. Five moves aren't enough to warrant a category.

Team Black

Team White

Is there a way to create a link that, when clicked on, takes you to a random Pokémon species' page, not just any page on the wiki? I want to create a link on Tumblr that does this, but the URLs I've tried so far aren't doing it.
    I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to ask this question, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.
    A world of pure imagination...
    I am the beat of a swan's wing on the breath of the wind. I am the secret at the heart of the standing stone. I am the island in the wild sea. I am the fire in the head of the seer. I am neither of that world nor of this.
    Finbar of Sevenwaters, Son of the Shadows.

Obsessive Shipper SnivyFennekinFroakie's Avatar

Follow SnivyFennekinFroakie on Tumblr

There are certain Pokemon x Pokemon ships that I love which are very rare and I'd appreciate if there were pages made for them. They are:

ScissorsBeatsPaperShipping
    7UpShipping
    KyoudaiShipping (I know it's in the shipping page, but it needs its own page)
    KawaiiShipping
    LightningPearl

Template:G6event hasn't been changed to allow artwork like similar templates related to Gen VI's Pokémon. I feel like the artwork would be a better alternative to uniform question marks for all Kalos Pokémon or models that have not been standardized in size.

@SnivyFennekinFroakie - While I'm not at all involved in the shipping scene, I would think we would need to know which characters those five ships involve.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Obsessive Shipper SnivyFennekinFroakie's Avatar

Follow SnivyFennekinFroakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post
    @SnivyFennekinFroakie - While I'm not at all involved in the shipping scene, I would think we would need to know which characters those five ships involve.
    ScissorsBeatsPaper- Ash's Snivy & Ash's Tepig
    7Up- Ash's Buizel & Dawn's Pachirisu
    Kyoudai- Ash's Scraggy & Iris' Axew
    Kawaii- Ash's Pikachu & Misty's Togepi
    LightningPearl- Ash's Pikachu & Dawn's Piplup

I think there should be a page for the different fan challenges. Right now there's only a page for Nuzlocke, but there's so many more. Egglocke, Monotype, Scramble, No evo, etc. It'd be nice to have a comprehensive list of all of them.

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

We only have Nuzlocke because that is the most popular and well known challenges. The others are either minor or just not that well known or popular.

Team Black

Team White