Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Attachment seems to be broken.

Team Black

Team White

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Hm... well, here's the URL: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=87130
    Anyway, I just removed the empty PBR, Ranch, and X/Y boxes, leaving the Stadium and Colosseum models (which I enlarged to 80 pixels). Leaving the placeholder text there could be a useful reminder and more practical to add the models in later.
    Point is: Your template looks simple and ready to use. What reason is there not to have it on each page yet?

I'd like to report two bugs in Black 2 information:
    Growlithe don't hold Rawst Berry 100% of the time. I tried to use Thief on them a lot of times already and got none. I captured two, one has it and one doesn't.
    In Route 5, Unova, Hidden Grotto, Minccino's level only varies from 20-24, not 20-25. (May be it's because it is the Minccino from the tutorial to Hidden Grotto, but it should not matter). He also seems to could only be male... Kind of a let down about passing the hidden ability to a children pokemon...
    I repeated the battle 50 times+ so I think I have pretty good statistics.
    Last edited by keoss; 18th May 2013 at 11:46 PM.

Just noticed that in the walkthrough they did not say anything in the items list about TM 70 Flash that you get in The Narrow Street by just walking halfway into it. Can somebody please add this because I have no clue how to do it.

Another TM that is not mentioned is TM 44 Rest that is given to you by the girl on the 2F in the building across the street from GAME FREAK. If somebody could add this then I would be happy cause I dont have the skills to change it myself.

The best Funktastic~!'s Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Follow Funktastic~! On Twitter
    Follow Funktastic~! on Tumblr

I think I added it to the right place. This was the B2W2 walkthrough right?

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Should information templates relating to Marill, Jigglypuff, and Gardevoir (i.e. Jigglypuff (anime), Tracey's Marill) be changed to feature Fairy-type colors?

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Blog Entries

is this where I go to get help with making edits? If so I have a bit of issue my page contains Pokémon that I would've given to the main characters and I want to change it up make it more formalized with reasoning with a chart and stuff but, I can't figure out how to start the chart pretty sure I can stand it if the get started but anyhow. Is this the right place for help? is this the right place to ask where do I look for help?

One of the E3 videos confirmed that new Super Smash Bros. games for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS are in development with Capcom's Mega Man as a third party playable character. Naturally Pikachu is already confirmed as a playable character for the Pokemon series. I would suggest a block to prevent new pages from being created to avoid speculation with names like Super Smash Bros. 4, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Super Smash Bros. 3DS until more concrete proof is revealed.

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf Hero View Post
    is this where I go to get help with making edits? If so I have a bit of issue my page contains Pokémon that I would've given to the main characters and I want to change it up make it more formalized with reasoning with a chart and stuff but, I can't figure out how to start the chart pretty sure I can stand it if the get started but anyhow. Is this the right place for help? is this the right place to ask where do I look for help?
    Bulbapedia:Wikicode - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This page might help you.
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Blog Entries

Thank you umm I got it started Bulbapedia:Sandbox - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia but I have no idea for how to spouse it up. put the charterer at the top with an image, get different colors in you know stuff like that.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post
    Should information templates relating to Marill, Jigglypuff, and Gardevoir (i.e. Jigglypuff (anime), Tracey's Marill) be changed to feature Fairy-type colors?
    Ethan's Magnemite only use Electric colors. I suggest we keep anime Pokemon using the types they were at the time, until they appear in the anime again.

Basically, unless they mention the Fairy type in the anime, I don't think we should use Fairy for anime Pokemon until the X and Y anime.

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Ethan's Magnemite only use Electric colors. I suggest we keep anime Pokemon using the types they were at the time, until they appear in the anime again.

Basically, unless they mention the Fairy type in the anime, I don't think we should use Fairy for anime Pokemon until the X and Y anime.
    Based on that, I would assume we do not need to update Jigglypuff (Super Smash Bros.) until she is confirmed for the new games?

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post

Based on that, I would assume we do not need to update Jigglypuff (Super Smash Bros.) until she is confirmed for the new games?
    I like this idea.

Hello there!
    Recently I've been doing some gen I Pokemon Red and Blue debugging and I noticed there is a recurrent error in Bulbapedia concerning gen I encounter rates. For example, in Pokemon Blue, the encounter data for Viridian Forest is like this:
    Lv.4 Caterpie, Lv.5 Metapod, Lv.3 Caterpie, Lv.5 Caterpie, Lv.4 Metapod, Lv.6 Metapod, Lv.4 Kakuna, Lv.3 Weedle, Lv.3 Pikachu, Lv.5 Pikachu.
    The probabilities for each encounter slot in R/B are: 20%/20%/15%/10%/10%/10%/5%/5%/4%/1%.
    Summing up the probabilities gives: Caterpie 45%, Metapod 40%, Kakuna 5%, Weedle 5%, Pikachu 5%.
    Yet, the wiki says it's Caterpie 50%, Metapod 35%.
    The same applies to other wiki entries. Is there a way I can help update those articles? If someone wishes to verify it by himself, I can provide ROM addresses (or assembly dumps) to the subroutines responsible for encounter generation and the encounter table in Pokemon R/B