BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 140
Page 140 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2584

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

krakatoa Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    On Bulbapedia, alot of the images and sprites won't load, I tried refreshing, but it still isn't working. Can someone help me with this?
    Just letting you know I've moved your post to the correct area for Bulbapedia questions, incase you wonder where it went from the VG section.

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Some months ago I gave a description of the "negotiations trade" process on the Global Terminal Bulbapedia article. Since then I've realized that this is not a feature of the GTS but instead of Generation V as a whole (as the same process is also used for local WiFi and Pal Pad trades). I put a split tag on the section but there's been almost no feedback on it since. What is the best thing to do with this information?

Best Sprites of Each Pokémon: 351-365 - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

I just got through fixing all of the broken image links I had to TCG card images, and then I see that all of the sprites are too?! I have hundreds of sprites in my blog posts! if is this is due to ongoing changes, please make sure that the URLs of the images stay the same as they were before...

For example, the new URL for Castform's DP sprite is http://cdn2.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ea/Spr_4d_351.png, whereas before there was no "2" after "cdn"

Please don't make me go back and fix 365 Pokémon's sprites.

EDIT: Okay good, they display now. Thank you.
    Last edited by Aviator Zero; 10th October 2012 at 09:53 AM.

Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

I've spotted a slight error which can be fixed rather quickly on this page : Zapdos (GB 1) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

The katakana word beneath Zapdos's name indicates "Furiizaa" or "Freezer", which is Articuno's japanese name. Zapdos's is Thunder, or "Sandaa" (サンダー).
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Fiery passion that burns~ Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    I've spotted a slight error which can be fixed rather quickly on this page : Zapdos (GB 1) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

The katakana word beneath Zapdos's name indicates "Furiizaa" or "Freezer", which is Articuno's japanese name. Zapdos's is Thunder, or "Sandaa" (サンダー).
    Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, for the love of... someone went ahead and wrote BW081... which I was waiting to paste my already-written text into, but still cannot confirm my email to be able to do.

Now I'm either gonna totally replace that person's work with mine out of rage or somehow find the patience to spend even more time meticulously merging the two. My text is twice as long as what's there now.

I don't get it. I tried two gmail accounts and a hotmail, but still cannot be confirmed. It says that it has sent the email and then the text right below that says a PHP error prevented it from doing so. If you guys are kicking me out of Bulbapedia, just say so! ARGH!

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator Zero View Post
    Oh, for the love of... someone went ahead and wrote BW081... which I was waiting to paste my already-written text into, but still cannot confirm my email to be able to do.

Now I'm either gonna totally replace that person's work with mine out of rage or somehow find the patience to spend even more time meticulously merging the two. My text is twice as long as what's there now.

I don't get it. I tried two gmail accounts and a hotmail, but still cannot be confirmed. It says that it has sent the email and then the text right below that says a PHP error prevented it from doing so. If you guys are kicking me out of Bulbapedia, just say so! ARGH!
    Dude, calm down. It's an error, we don't know why it's happening. If we did, it'd be fixed already. You're going to have to be patient.
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

S'all right, I was kidding in that last sentence. I'll let you guys have the time you need. It's just that it's been nearly two weeks.

I won't complain anymore.

So that this isn't seen as a pointless post, I have one thing to add: In BW081, there is an error when everyone is gathered on the third floor of Ferroseed Research at the end of the episode. Cilan calls Dr. Malveaux "Professor!!" just before he captures the three Ferroseed in his electricity-draining machines. The doctor was never called Professor before or thereafter, so it is an error in my judgement.

P.S. Please post here (or pm me? whatever) when it is working so that I don't keep trying every day to get it confirmed. Good luck and know that I appreciate all you guys and gals are doing.

Sharing is Caring! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Hey guys, I'm at the tail end of Challenge Mode in BW2, and I've noticed that many nominal, but non-Leader/Elite trainers, such as Morimoto, Nishino, and Zinzolin, simply have Pokémon with buffed levels and higher money yields; no new movesets or Pokémon. To save space, I propose related party templates be fused. The money yields and levels displayed would be the default, while the "tt" template would be used to notate Challenge Mode values.

See: Zinzolin and Shadow on Opelucid City's page.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

In Nimbasa City, Nursery Aide June from the Rondez-View Ferris Wheel is a man who crossdresses as a woman to keep his job in the Japanese version of the game... But also in the French version of the game. Now I wonder if that's the case in other European localisations of the game or not.

I'll be honest though, this caught me off-guard, as I expected that line to be toned down in other localisations than in Japan.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Registered User CreampuffTheSkitty's Avatar

I think you need a page of Pokemon name pronunciations, so that people that don't watch the anime or are new to Pokemon know that (for example) 'Bidoof' is pronounced 'BEE-doof'

(I wondered about that for over a year until I pronounced it wrong in front of a friend and he said 'BEE-doof not BIH-doof'...)

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CreampuffTheSkitty View Post
    I think you need a page of Pokemon name pronunciations, so that people that don't watch the anime or are new to Pokemon know that (for example) 'Bidoof' is pronounced 'BEE-doof'

(I wondered about that for over a year until I pronounced it wrong in front of a friend and he said 'BEE-doof not BIH-doof'...)
    Pronounciations proved too contentious. Even the official sources can't agree on a single pronounciation for some species, so they just led to arguments.
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Registered User CreampuffTheSkitty's Avatar

ok thanks for letting me know
    A special thank-you to the following Pokemon:
    Creampuff, my loyal Delcatty
    Rani, my powerful Lapras
    Cloud, my electrifying Ampharos
    My amazing Snorlax
    Allura, my Special-sweeper Ho-oh
    and last but definitely not least,
    Fluffball,my WONDERFUL Meganium
    Pokemon wouldn't be the same without you!!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Typing in Nancy currently brings you to this minor anime character page, while most people who are typing that in are probably looking for Yancy (who is also known as Nancy) from B2W2 instead. I have no idea how to create a redirect page, so if someone could do that then that would probably be helpful.

What's needed is a disambiguation page, not a redirect.