Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2553

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    I noticed you said this before as well. If your edits are unnecessary or false, they will be reverted regardless of whether or not you want them to be. Even if they are reverted, it is still extremely easy to get them back since page histories are stored.
    I understand. It was just a warning since I edited each page about a half dozen times, double- and triple-checking to see that everything was standardized and correct. I even found two of the pages to have false information regarding what generation it was that critical hits stopped making each hit do double.

Another warning: I've only done the 2-5 strike moves. I'll try to standardize and add info to the double-strike moves' pages, as well as Triple Kick (and do it in as few edits as possible).

Update: All double-strike moves' pages are standardized. Also added info about Abilities involving contact, items involving contact, and made corrections to all of the multi-strike moves' pages.

Some info is still needed on whether Bide counts just the last hit or all of them. I left it as it was beforehand, but I saw another website that said it counts all of them.

To be 100% complete, the pages and the main Multi-hit Moves page should be updated with ALL relevant info, included the flinching items, etc. I just don't feel like doing that. I pass the torch onto someone else.
    Last edited by Aviator Zero; 31st July 2012 at 09:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

File:Lock-On III.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Described as an image of Magneton using Lock-On in Gen IV, when it is clearly Gen III.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like

Got it. However, feel free to create an account/log in to the Archives and fix any mistakes you see in the future :)
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pokemon Event - Toys "R" Us

Here's a password for a Pokemon not released in Japan for Conquest: Zoroark

Post Thanks / Like

File:168MS.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia is wrong.
    The description says "This is the menusprite of #168 Ariados from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games." but the picture shows Wobbuffet.
    Just look at Crobat (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia, the previous link shows: ← [the wobbuffet picture] #168: Ariados.

// VuoriLiikaluoma.

Screenshot:
    namnl-246-s.jpg

Saint Faith Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just loaded both the file page & Crobat's page, the file is correctly Ariados on both of them. It's very possible that your browser cache is causing the issue you're having, rather than a problem on our side. I suggest doing a hard refresh of the file page, and see if it loads the image properly or not.

Battle Pike Champion HoennMaster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoping an admin can figure this out. This userpage is categorized when it shouldn't be. I can't figure out how to take the category off though.

User:Alexsummer/My Anime Team Predictions - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Hoping an admin can figure this out. This userpage is categorized when it shouldn't be. I can't figure out how to take the category off though.

User:Alexsummer/My Anime Team Predictions - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Taken care of. (The lazy way.)
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

List of Pokémon Conquest stories - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

The unlock requirements for Masamune's story is incorrect. I beat that episode and it didn't unlock it. According to this, it's unlock requirement is Kanetsugu's episode. I haven't played it yet to confirm.

Post Thanks / Like

VIP Subscription so no ads appear...

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by marrykarry View Post
    VIP Subscription so no ads appear...
    The ads go away when you sign in with an account.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is anyone working on giving Georgia's Beartic it's own page? Given it's rivalry with Excadrill and the amount it's appeared I think it deserves something.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^ What exactly would you put on the page? Unless you watch the episodes in advance (Japanese), Beartic has hardly appeared much at all. I can only think of two or three battles it's been in. From what I've seen, it's an unimportant and not-often-seen Pokémon from a character who shows up for a few episodes every so often. I'd say don't even bother, and I don't think it has any rivalry with Excadrill.

Also:
    it's: contraction for "it is" or "it has"
    its: adjective describing something belonging to it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BW075 and BW076 (The Tirtouga/Carracosta episodes) have extremely short synopses. But apparently, they're "official." Could I give these episodes proper synopses that aren't two sentences long? I think my TV info gave more details than the official ones.

Then there's this: hidden text seen when one goes to edit the page. "Detailed synopsis goes here"? "Official summary"? So do we have to go with the official summary, or are these two sections? I propose that we have the crappy official summary at the top of the Synopsis section, with the detailed one below.

==Synopsis==
    {{incomplete synopsis}}
    <!-- Detailed synopsis goes here. -->

{{TRT}} plans to do a time-slip into the past world through a space-time distortion known as the Time Gate. In order to stabilize the Time Gate, {{p|Tirtouga}}'s life-energy is necessary. With Team Rocket's Fossil restoral equipment, Tirtouga is revived in the Modern World.
    <!-- <ref> official summary </ref> -->

This world is merciless Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia StaffModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator Zero View Post
    BW075 and BW076 (The Tirtouga/Carracosta episodes) have extremely short synopses. But apparently, they're "official." Could I give these episodes proper synopses that aren't two sentences long? I think my TV info gave more details than the official ones.

Then there's this: hidden text seen when one goes to edit the page. "Detailed synopsis goes here"? "Official summary"? So do we have to go with the official summary, or are these two sections? I propose that we have the crappy official summary at the top of the Synopsis section, with the detailed one below.

==Synopsis==
    {{incomplete synopsis}}
    <!-- Detailed synopsis goes here. -->

{{TRT}} plans to do a time-slip into the past world through a space-time distortion known as the Time Gate. In order to stabilize the Time Gate, {{p|Tirtouga}}'s life-energy is necessary. With Team Rocket's Fossil restoral equipment, Tirtouga is revived in the Modern World.
    <!-- <ref> official summary </ref> -->
    Now don't quote me on this, but I feel that the official summaries are a place holder for episodes that have not aired yet. Once it has aired, anyone should feel free to make the detailed synopsis. There shouldn't be anything stopping them from replacing them with a detailed version.