BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 129

Page 129 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2537
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

In the AG014 episode, there's an error where the top of cacnea's head is colored black instead of the usual green. It's at the part where Team Rocket's balloon is popped and Jessie and James are battling May and Forest for the Wurmple.

My Pokemon Black friend code is: 3310 8132 7541

My Pokemon White friend code is: 1421 1327 1404

Totally unfair
    It locked my talk page as well
    I felt I have been blocked, but the reason is nothing doing wrong!

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

We (the staff) do not enjoy locking out regular editors on Bulbapedia, but it is just a precaution that has to taken during the hetic time of a main series game release. Everyone has the same circumstances as you, so you shouldn't (and we hope you don't) feel like your being treated unfairly. We can't lock down certain namespaces, it's all or nothing. The site will be open for regular editing as soon as possible.

Days of the Week -> Platinum -> Tuesday
    Missing: Julia in Sunyshore City gives away a Shock Ribbon.

There's also an issue when you search any specific day of the week in the search bar. You will be directed to that day of the week under Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
    The contents legend is also wonky for HeartGold and SoulSilver. The contents for those games are not consistent with the others and it stretches the box out needlessly. Maybe if there was a collapse/hide feature for those games with the default set to hidden.

The page in general was redesigned semi recently and is no where near as user friendly now, as it used to be. I liked being able to look at events day by day and not game by game. It was much easier to rotate through games and do daily tasks. I'm sure there was a good bit of reasoning behind why the layout was changed but it seems incomplete to me and I just don't think it's as easy to use. Hopefully someone can fix and finish it soon, it's an awesome site feature.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Days of the Week -> Platinum -> Tuesday
    Missing: Julia in Sunyshore City gives away a Shock Ribbon.

There's also an issue when you search any specific day of the week in the search bar. You will be directed to that day of the week under Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
    Fixed.

The contents legend is also wonky for HeartGold and SoulSilver. The contents for those games are not consistent with the others and it stretches the box out needlessly. Maybe if there was a collapse/hide feature for those games with the default set to hidden.
    I honestly do not see any other way to arrange it. HGSS has a lot of sub-sections, and they are all necessary to be mentioned. They look rather organized in this way, but I do agree with the stretched out content box point. Looks kind of awkward.

The page in general was redesigned semi recently and is no where near as user friendly now, as it used to be. I liked being able to look at events day by day and not game by game. It was much easier to rotate through games and do daily tasks. I'm sure there was a good bit of reasoning behind why the layout was changed but it seems incomplete to me and I just don't think it's as easy to use. Hopefully someone can fix and finish it soon, it's an awesome site feature.
    Talk:Days of the week - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I notice there's a fair few articles with very long ToCs. Might it be worth adopting a template that functions similarly to this? That way the HGSS part of the contents could be restricted to just days of the week, and not every single subheading under each day.

It's a pity the archives are locked. I've got a whole bunch of map images matching the current Unova ones all ready to go, among others. Ah well, I'll just sit and wait. Thank you to whoever addressed my last post.

When will Bulbapedia's database be unlocked?...

Thank you for fixing that!

The best Funktastic~!'s Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Follow Funktastic~! On Twitter
    Follow Funktastic~! on Tumblr

On Route 20, it inconsistently has some trainers with their Japanese names where the English names usually are, and some with no name listed there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    On Route 20, it inconsistently has some trainers with their Japanese names where the English names usually are, and some with no name listed there.
    You mean Unova's Route 20? I'm pretty sure that is intentional and that they're serving as placeholders until the actual English games come out, because only the Japanese version of the games exist currently. You can't possibly expect them to have English names when they currently don't. Also, it can take time to get the Japanese names of all of the trainers, be patient.
    SnorlaxMonster likes this.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

To answer the question on Talk:Unova Route 10, no it does not exist in B2W2. The same shape landmass is still there, but is completely flat and covered entirely with trees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ekoek.png  

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DorsalAxe View Post
    It's a pity the archives are locked. I've got a whole bunch of map images matching the current Unova ones all ready to go, among others. Ah well, I'll just sit and wait. Thank you to whoever addressed my last post.
    If you wish, you can upload them all to a image-hosting or file-sharing website or put them in something like Dropbox and link them here and we can upload them.

Blog Entries

Wooper's article states that its German name "Felino" is "The same as English". Could use some correction.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saw an error in Elekid's article where it says what it learns by leveling up. Leer and Start have switched places of where they should be (the B2W2 and Move column respectively).
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Registered User Archives Junior

Castelia Sewers made a very early appearance in the anime, A Venipede Stampede! to be exact, where Ash and the others including Burgh were investigating sounds coming from the sewers and find a Venipede. The anime info is missing on the page. The image of it has already been uploaded.