BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 103
Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2651

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Actually, I put it in last night but the forums crashed when I tried to reply.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit ShinyRiolu's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    Look again, Munchlax is listed. They're listed in numerical order, not in evolution order.
    Sorry about that. I must have skimmed over too quickly.

I've never done this before but I guess this is the right thread to report wrong things you see bulbapedia?

Shellder (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Says that Rock Blast have an accuracy of 80%, which is 90% in gen V.

Natu (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Xatu (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Both links shows that Natu and Xatu get STAB when using Quick Attack, which is wrong because both are Psychic/Flying. Right?

I also have a suggestion:

When looking at egg moves, for example it says Xatu can learn Drill Peck if either Spearow, Fearow, Doduo or Dodrio is the father, but it isn't showing that Murkrow and Skarmory also can be the father because then you need to chain breed. And even though you will need the same father for Murkrow and Skarmory to learn Drill Peck, it could be quite useful to show that Murkrow and Skarmory also could be the father if you want to breed more than one move on Xatu. For example: Faint Attack and Drill Peck, but when you're looking at Xatu's breeding possibilities, you will only see that it isn't impossible until you look up on Drill Peck. Well, you get my point? Just put a "*" behind the Pokémon, since it will be chain breeding.

Just a suggestion!

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by woaska View Post
    I've never done this before but I guess this is the right thread to report wrong things you see bulbapedia?

Shellder (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Says that Rock Blast have an accuracy of 80%, which is 90% in gen V.

Natu (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Xatu (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    Both links shows that Natu and Xatu get STAB when using Quick Attack, which is wrong because both are Psychic/Flying. Right?

I also have a suggestion:

When looking at egg moves, for example it says Xatu can learn Drill Peck if either Spearow, Fearow, Doduo or Dodrio is the father, but it isn't showing that Murkrow and Skarmory also can be the father because then you need to chain breed. And even though you will need the same father for Murkrow and Skarmory to learn Drill Peck, it could be quite useful to show that Murkrow and Skarmory also could be the father if you want to breed more than one move on Xatu. For example: Faint Attack and Drill Peck, but when you're looking at Xatu's breeding possibilities, you will only see that it isn't impossible until you look up on Drill Peck. Well, you get my point? Just put a "*" behind the Pokémon, since it will be chain breeding.

Just a suggestion!
    Errors were fixed earlier by SnorlaxMonster. For the chain breeding, it's a space thing unfortunately. Especially for Pokemon in the ground egg group, we'd have to list so many more fathers for each move that it's just not practical - it becomes just a bit too bloated.
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Blog Entries

Missingno.'s article is still labeled with the "Suggested that this be moved to MissingNo." template. I guess that still hasn't been decided yet?

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Missingno.'s article is still labeled with the "Suggested that this be moved to MissingNo." template. I guess that still hasn't been decided yet?
    Yeah, you can put your opinion on the talk page. Hell, we could start a forums thread so that a decision gets made.

Blog Entries

I think a forum thread would be a bit better. Maybe I should start one for the 'Prototype Pokemon & characters' discussion too...

I wanted to note one more thing.

I'd like that someone create a merchandise article for 'Pocket Monsters 151 Cardass', or whatever its called, which was a series of Pokemon through 1 to 151 created by Bandai. Scans of the cards were shown on this little known livejournal page: pkmncollectors: EPICLY RARE 1997 Pocket Monsters 151 Cardass Complete Set Sale!

Someone had once uploaded these scans onto the Archives. He or she didn't upload all of them before being suspended though, and I noticed that someone else uploaded the Cubone card because of how notable it looked. I suppose if there were an article, it would give more incentive to upload more scans of these incredibly rare cards.

Edit: Decided to start it myself.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Rai_Marshall/Pocket_Monsters_Carddass_Trading_Cards
    Last edited by Isamu Akai; 3rd July 2011 at 12:29 AM.

Registered User vuvuzela2010's Avatar Archives Junior

I think a forum thread would be a bit better. Maybe I should start one for the 'Prototype Pokemon & characters' discussion too...

I wanted to note one more thing.

I'd like that someone create a merchandise article for 'Pocket Monsters 151 Cardass', or whatever its called, which was a series of Pokemon through 1 to 151 created by Bandai. Scans of the cards were shown on this little known livejournal page: pkmncollectors: EPICLY RARE 1997 Pocket Monsters 151 Cardass Complete Set Sale!

Someone had once uploaded these scans onto the Archives. He or she didn't upload all of them before being suspended though, and I noticed that someone else uploaded the Cubone card because of how notable it looked. I suppose if there were an article, it would give more incentive to upload more scans of these incredibly rare cards.

Edit: Or I could attempt it myself...
    Me. But how many others have been uploaded so far?

And seeing as how all these cards depict an attack, perhaps it would be a good idea to add these images to the relevant move pages too?

Also, does anyone know if these types of cards were released in further Generations?

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if there were others. This card series was just discovered rather recently, as of 2009 it seems, and if there are any more, they could very well be just as obscure and rare as these are. Everyone found out about them on Livejournal, and the guy who posted scans there seems to know a bit about them. Maybe ask him? But I kinda doubt that there were others.

Anyway, check again, I started the article myself. You're free to edit it.

I was also thinking about some sort of template listing for the article, which lists the card image, Pokemon, and the attack they're using. But I guess it would get pretty long...

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

I was also thinking about some sort of template listing for the article, which lists the card image, Pokemon, and the attack they're using. But I guess it would get pretty long...
    I think that's exactly what we should do. It shouldn't be too long, especially since it's only 151.

Blog Entries

Cool, if someone can get the template started, then I should be able to handle the rest.

Except uploading images, someone else will have to do it. Sorry.

Edit:
    ....Seriously, I have zero idea what template to use. I have tried to look at multiple table templates, and none seem to fit exactly what I want, and I don't really want to go making a new template that would probably just be used for a single article.
    Last edited by Isamu Akai; 3rd July 2011 at 03:20 PM.

Don't know if I write in correct thread, but must say something until I forget this :P
    And sorry for my horrible english.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Dugtrio and Diglett have only been seen in soil, not in or on any other surface type.
    But... In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, if you're Cubone, rescue team's base is made from stone (floor looks like tiled). I think it would be too hard for normal thing to dig through it... And Dugtrio appears there, before mission in Mt. Steel.

Blog Entries

I think that's rather trivial and probably not worth mentioning.

Also... guys...

I really need some template help with the Carddass article I've been working on. User:Rai Marshall/Pocket Monsters Carddass Trading Cards - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I've looked through a lot of table templates, but I cannot find anything suitable that would work for that article. And I don't want to create a new one either, especially if it'll end up only being used for one article. I basically wanted a template that has slots that lists the card image, card number, Pokemon name, and the move it is using. Although maybe listing the card images can be left out. But nearly all of the table templates appear incapable of doing that, even the normal TCG templates.

Seriously, I don't know what to do.

Thanks...

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

If it's used 151 times, even on one page, there's no problem in creating something new.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Blog Entries

Wouldn't it have to be made in a Userspace first?

Also, judging from some other table templates like the ones used for TCG templates, there's several templates required such as Header or Footer. I wouldn't know where to begin with that.

Edit: NEVERMIND. I decided to borrow the template used on the "List of references to Pokemon in pop culture" article, especially since it was easy to customize on the spot. It'll still need fix ups, but does anyone have anything to suggest about it?
    Last edited by Isamu Akai; 5th July 2011 at 01:12 AM.