BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 100

Page 100 of 170 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2536
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I've been thinking about what I just said. And upon reading the feedback here, I've realized that I've been thinking a little too far backwards with it.

Because of that, I ended up digging a hole for myself and I sincerely apologize for all the annoyance and offense it caused.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by vuvuzela2010 View Post
    Basculin's page still says that Rock Head is one of its standard abilities, but has anyone actually confirmed this yet? I think it is probably a Hidden Ability.

One way to confirm this would be to use an action replay to change the Rock Head Basculin's gender to female (since the traded one is always male) and breed it with another pokemon (barring Ditto) to see if the ability is passed on to the offspring (since you can do that with Hidden Abilities).

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talk:Basculin_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Rock_Head
    I'm pretty sure it's neither a normal Ability nor a Hidden Ability. I think it's just an 'event' Ability - one that has been specifically designated rather than determined by the personality value.

Hello. I was just wondering if it would be easy to hide the Pokemon/moves/TM/HM lists from each generation for each category. The way it is now involves a lot of scrolling through previous generations of lists, so it might be good to add some way to clear up screen space for the info you're looking for. Something already like this is in the show/hide tag in the Table of Contents on each page, so it shouldn't be too hard to copy over the same function. I hope this is a useful suggestion.

It's what I do MisterE13's Avatar Archives JuniorBulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow MisterE13 On Twitter
    Visit MisterE13's Youtube Channel

Someone is currently working on a way to greatly shrink down the move pages :)

Blog Entries

I have a suggestion. Is it possible to put which DW abilities have been made available to the public? Because I had no idea that there were any that hadn't been released yet and, when I posted asking for some, it got moved to the hacked center because they hadn't been released. It would probably help with the confusion. I know I was confused. :P

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Not sure where to put this so i'll just stick it here for now.

It was brought up that there seems to be some conflicting information between two pages. Roost, and Skarmory's moves through breeding section on Skarmory's page.

It stats on Skarmory's page that it learns Roost through breeding with the Pidgey line in both gen 4 and gen 5, while Roost's page stats that Skarmory may only learn Roost via TM in gen 4, and DW Skarmory, and not at all via breeding in gen 5.

A poster, named Emevk, here, stats that they tried breeding for a Skarmory with both Roost and Whirlwind, but that Skarmory was only coming out with Whirlwind despite their Pidgeot father having learned both moves prior to breeding. They did not state what gen they were breeding in but based on their results it would seem to be gen 5.

Would it be possible to have someone look into this?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Would a page on Andrew Hartpence be appropriate for Bulbapedia I wonder, or is this something we should just leave on NWiki? Here's the stub over there. Interested in others opinions.
    http://niwanetwork.org/wiki/index.php/Andrew_Hartpence
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Wears sunglasses at night deuxhero's Avatar

Can the egg move template be updated to include a symbol (like a dagger/†) for moves that require TM use in a previous generation? This is really common in Black/White right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex
    JC Denton: "What a shame."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    Would a page on Andrew Hartpence be appropriate for Bulbapedia I wonder, or is this something we should just leave on NWiki? Here's the stub over there. Interested in others opinions.
    Andrew Hartpence - NintendoWiki
    He's a TPCi staffie; why not?

The problem with I am having with the new forum system is that when I post a visitor message, it does not show up on my screen and only when I created a separate tab and look at it from there the message is there. Also another problem is that I could unintentionally post numerous copies of the same message multiple times unknowingly.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler53841 View Post
    The problem with I am having with the new forum system is that when I post a visitor message, it does not show up on my screen and only when I created a separate tab and look at it from there the message is there. Also another problem is that I could unintentionally post numerous copies of the same message multiple times unknowingly.
    Wrong thread. You need to ask this in a BULBAGARDEN help forum, not a BULBAPEDIA help forum. Try the Garden Grotto.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

hi....ummmm, well i found some info yeasterday about PokeBeach.com web site and some info on its web master http://www.newuniversity.org/2011/05/features/pokemon-jon-catches-them-all/.........yea...this is a random web site this showed up in my Google alerts("pokemon") yeasteryday but i dont have a Bulbapedia account so im not sure what to do with this info but a user told me to post it here...........if you could use this info, could you guys who work here, edit the Pokebeach.com fandom page that on Bulbapedia?.......i like to look around and learn about new things sometimes and well...i gess i got lucky.....thanks.

EDIT:i type that wrong, i ment to say that link that i gave you as you can see give info about PokeBeach's web master not seen on Bulbapedia........so i need some one who works at Bulbapedia the edit the Pokebeach.com fandom page on your wiki......sorry
    Last edited by MegaCharr; 1st June 2011 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    Wrong thread. You need to ask this in a BULBAGARDEN help forum, not a BULBAPEDIA help forum. Try the Garden Grotto.
    I apoligize, I didn't know.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chatot's page mentions a few times that parrots can't understand what they say, but this is patently untrue. Anyone who owns a talking parrot can tell you that, and there's research to back it up (look up the Alex experiments and you'll see what I mean).

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

me again..

I don't know if this is exactly needed, but i noticed that Castform's bulbapedia page is missing a Held Items section, and i know for sure that in Emerald (and in the wilds of D/P/Pt) it comes holding a Mystic Water. Could someone type up a chart thing for that? I know it's not high priority but it would add to the page's completion. And i also couldn't just add this lil tidbit to its talk page as i seem to not have enough permissions/be in the allotted user groups to edit it's discussion page.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(: