Please stop changing the origin species of Helioptile and Heliolisk

Thread: Please stop changing the origin species of Helioptile and Heliolisk

Blog Entries

Default Please stop changing the origin species of Helioptile and Heliolisk

Every time I change the origin species of of Helioptile and Heliolisk, they always put Spotted Salamander or Basilisk
    I mean SERIOUSLY, it's 100% based on a frilled lizard, I mean that's because basilisk can walk on two legs, but also frilled lizards can, just watch this video

Freaky Lizard - YouTube

so please, whoever changing Helioptile or Heliolisk origin, please stop it because I know Pokemon way better than the one responsible

Follow Solar Dragon On Twitter Add Solar Dragon on Facebook
    Follow Solar Dragon on Tumblr Visit Solar Dragon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Please stop changing the origin species of Helioptile and Heliolisk

Yeah, how about you stop claiming to be right all the time when you should know that Pokémon can be based off several different animals and concepts. This is one of them.

It's only good to act arrogant if you're right all the time. In this case, you're not right so stop acting like you are.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Please stop changing the origin species of Helioptile and Heliolisk

This is a situation that could have been resolved on the talk page in question rather than an entire forums thread about it. Like Solar Dragon stated, Pokemon can be based off of several different animals and concepts, so there isn't always one "right" origin.