Monozu (Pokémon)/Jihead (Pokémon)/Sazando (Pokémon) page information to add

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monozu (Pokémon)/Jihead (Pokémon)/Sazando (Pokémon) page information to add

Blog Entries

Default Monozu (Pokémon)/Jihead (Pokémon)/Sazando (Pokémon) page information to add

If this is in the wrong section please move this.

Since editting is disabled on the Wiki can someone add to Monozu, Jihead, and Sazando's pages that Monozu evolves into Jihead at level 50 and then into Sazando at level 64? Thanks in advanced.
    Also here's some Trivia to go along for Monozu or Sazando's pages:
    Monozu reachs it's final stage later than any other Pokemon, evolving into Sazando at level 64. (Monozu and Sazando's page)
    Sazando is the first Pseudo-Legendary to favor Special Attacks rather than Physical Attacks. (Sazando's page)
    -As such Sazando has the lowest base Attack stat of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
    -Sazando has the highest base Special Attack of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
    Metagross and Sazando are the only Pseudo-Legendaries not to have atleast one dual weakness.
    Sazando is the only Pseudo-Legendary with more than one immunity; Psychic and Ground (The latter because of it's ability, Levitate). (Sazando's page)
    Sazando's Line are the only line of Pseudo-Legendaries with more than one head. (Jihead and Sazando's page)
    -Though according to it's White Version PokeDex entry, the 2 heads on it's arms lack brains. (Sazando's page)

Again thank you in advanced for adding this when, or if, you can.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Monozu (Pokémon)/Jihead (Pokémon)/Sazando (Pokémon) page information to add

Also, the EXP. at level 100 is 1,250,000, not 1,059,860.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Monozu (Pokémon)/Jihead (Pokémon)/Sazando (Pokémon) page information to add

Quote Originally Posted by Shiramu Kuromu View Post
    If this is in the wrong section please move this.

Since editting is disabled on the Wiki can someone add to Monozu, Jihead, and Sazando's pages that Monozu evolves into Jihead at level 50 and then into Sazando at level 64? Thanks in advanced.
    Also here's some Trivia to go along for Monozu or Sazando's pages:
    Monozu reachs it's final stage later than any other Pokemon, evolving into Sazando at level 64. (Monozu and Sazando's page)
    Sazando is the first Pseudo-Legendary to favor Special Attacks rather than Physical Attacks. (Sazando's page)
    -As such Sazando has the lowest base Attack stat of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
    -Sazando has the highest base Special Attack of any Pseudo-Legendary. (Sazando's page)
    Metagross and Sazando are the only Pseudo-Legendaries not to have atleast one dual weakness.
    Sazando is the only Pseudo-Legendary with more than one immunity; Psychic and Ground (The latter because of it's ability, Levitate). (Sazando's page)
    Sazando's Line are the only line of Pseudo-Legendaries with more than one head. (Jihead and Sazando's page)
    -Though according to it's White Version PokeDex entry, the 2 heads on it's arms lack brains. (Sazando's page)

Again thank you in advanced for adding this when, or if, you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    Also, the EXP. at level 100 is 1,250,000, not 1,059,860.
    Done. I left the part out about multiple heads as it is not very notable and Metagross is formed from 2 Metang, which is formed from two Beldum, so it could also be considered to have multiple heads.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax Monster View Post
    Done. I left the part out about multiple heads as it is not very notable and Metagross is formed from 2 Metang, which is formed from two Beldum, so it could also be considered to have multiple heads.
    Just to pick nits, you left out the parenthetical phrase after the "more than one elemental immunity", that Sazando's immunity to Ground is only because of Levitate.

(I'm not about to call it Sazandra if it's in somebody else's context.)
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

PDL

Is Sazando and kin really in the Indeterminate egg group? Right now they seem to be listed under that group while other sources seem to say that it's in the Dragon egg group.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

#1 Magnemite fan MAGNEDETH's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Follow MAGNEDETH On Twitter

thats just the default information because it hasent been added in yet.
    yes, they are Dragon.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Should the page be moved to Sazandora? That is what the Katakana says.
    Also, fixed egg groups and added that note.

#1 Magnemite fan MAGNEDETH's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Follow MAGNEDETH On Twitter

ill get back to you on that one.

Hey, I didn't know Sazando was a pseudo-legendary (though I could have deduced that from the BST, etc. and just never bothered to)

Maybe include in some way that this generation has two pseudo-legendaries, similar to Gen 3? Perhaps in the page on pseudo-legendaries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kianglo View Post
    Hey, I didn't know Sazando was a pseudo-legendary (though I could have deduced that from the BST, etc. and just never bothered to)

Maybe include in some way that this generation has two pseudo-legendaries, similar to Gen 3? Perhaps in the page on pseudo-legendaries.
    What is the other pseudo-legendary?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax Monster View Post
    What is the other pseudo-legendary?
    I think he's thinking of Ononokus, which really isn't.

Also, not "Sazandora", but "Sazandra".

Blog Entries

"however, Sazando's immunity to Ground is due to its ability, Levitate. "
    Is in the wrong spot. That was placed right next to the 4x weakness line, not the immunity line like it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiramu Kuromu View Post
    "however, Sazando's immunity to Ground is due to its ability, Levitate. "
    Is in the wrong spot. That was placed right next to the 4x weakness line, not the immunity line like it should be.
    Fixed.
    User:Cold on Bulbapedia.

I hate signatures that ask you to copy+paste them. Copy+paste this if you do, too.

I don't use legal hacks. Who came up with that anyways? Stupidest thing ever. He/she should be shot.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of getting licked by every other avatar I see. Copy+paste this if you are t...just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    I think he's thinking of Ononokus, which really isn't.

Also, not "Sazandora", but "Sazandra".
    Oh, whoops. My bad. I had gotten the two mixed up. Probably because of the fact that Ononokus's Attack and Speed might push it close to being Uber, like what quickly happened to Garchomp. But yeah, it's not a pseudo-legendary, it just has a legendary attack stat. :P

Blog Entries

Also, for the name origin:

"Jihead" appears to be a combination of "ji", meaning "two", and "heddo", the transliteration for "head", a reference to Jihead's two heads.

The jury's still out on "Monozu" and "Sazandra", though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast