"M13" Article in need

Thread: "M13" Article in need

Default "M13" Article in need

Apparently the Zoroark movie aired on the 10th of July (Am I right?), and I have seen NO summaries, NO clips OR info (except for trailers).... NOTHING. You'd think that Bulbapedia would cover it after ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH. Apparently quite a few people have seen it, probably some who aren't even from Japan. (Considering it's not on Youtube like most movies are, I presume they travelled all the way over to Japan just to see it). I live in Australia, and I don't intend to travel to Japan OR wait until it comes out in Australia (which is going to take forever).

I'm just asking why the article has barely been touched for months, cause I'm sure quite a few people would like to see it, instead of travelling to Japan or waiting for (possibly) a whole year.

And can the Moderators please move this if it's in the wrong place, please?

Level 98 RexRacer's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "M13" Article in need

We don't have clips from any of the movies. That'd be illegal.

If you've seen the movie, feel free to edit the article. We haven't, so we can't really speak for what happens in a movie we haven't seen.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

We don't have a lot of Japanese editors on the Pedia. We don't know much about the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer View Post
    We don't have clips from any of the movies. That'd be illegal.

If you've seen the movie, feel free to edit the article. We haven't, so we can't really speak for what happens in a movie we haven't seen.
    NO LINKING TO THE ARCEUS MOVIE, LOVE TTE
    How's that for illegal?

And the reason why I would like a summary is because I haven't watched the movie.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the world of we don't live in Japan either. Community Pokémon encyclopedia. Means that the community contributes what it knows. You know anything about the movie? Add it.

We're not just for you to be looking at. I joined because I wanted information there to be looked at by myself and others later, as a reference. It's why I made all the templates pretty. So that we could look back later and see what we wanted to know.

Articles don't just appear out of thin air.

But in short. Pikachu dies in movie 12. Kodai's a jerk, Ash saves the day somehow, Zoroark is Zorua's mom... and Celebi and the beasts advertise HGSS. It's a Pokémon movie. None of them have been good since movie 3.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

And you think that most of the users who edit regularly have seen it? Most of our users are American, it's not really possible.

Level 98 RexRacer's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt.K View Post
    How's that for illegal?

And the reason why I would like a summary is because I haven't watched the movie.
    How's that for illegal is right. It's completely illegal. That's kinda the whole reason we don't have it on the site.

Oh, and as for all your illegal video rants, it happens all the time...
    live with it

You'll shit yourself when you realize that more than 3/4 of youtube videos are "illegal" according to your standards.... omg.... >_>... And that's nothing compared to the rest of the internet. And has that been taken down?... No... Just live with it and stop being such a pain in the ass, will ya?

I can guarantee you you've watched youtube clips before anyway.... Hypocrites
    Last edited by Matt.K; 7th August 2010 at 04:41 AM.

BP Appearance Coordinator Jioruji Derako's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Matt.K View Post
    Oh, and as for all your illegal video rants, it happens all the time...
    live with it

You'll shit yourself when you realize that more than 3/4 of youtube videos are "illegal" according to your standards.... omg.... >_>... And that's nothing compared to the rest of the internet. And has that been taken down?... No... Just live with it and stop being such a pain in the ass, will ya?

I can guarantee you you've watched youtube clips before anyway.... Hypocrites
    The illegal things our users and staff members may or may not do on their own time have absolutely nothing to do with Bulbapedia itself. Have we watched YouTube videos? Certainly, most of us have. And yes, certainly, a good deal of those videos are illegal. Just because we're okay with watching them on our own time doesn't mean we're automatically okay with adding them to Bulbapedia.
    We have no control over what does or does not happen on the rest of the internet, but we do have control of what happens here, and to that means, we do not allow illegal content. Simple as that.

When the movie does come out 'stateside, or an intrepid fan who has seen the Japanese movie decides to provide us with their knowledge, the article will be filled out, no doubt about it. Until then, we're in the same situation as you are, we haven't seen it either and (some of us) want to know what happens.
    Geo - a.k.a. Jioruji Derako

deviantARTistBulbapedian