I was trying to figure out what the gender ratios of the Gen 5 Pokémon are. To be precise, I wanted to know which ones are male-only and which are female-only.
Having not played the game and having basically no knowledge for extracting the exact information from the games myself, I looked it up in the male-only and female-only categories in bulbapedia.
Then I cross-checked with Serebii and I found these differences:
- Birijion (Bulbapedia says it's male-only, Serebii says it's genderless)
- Dokkora (Bulbapedia: male-only; Serebii: male-female)
- Kerudio (B: male-only; S: Genderless)
- Kobaruron (B: male-only; S: Genderless)
- Kyuremu (B: male-only; S: Genderless)
- Meraruba (B: male-only; S: male-female)
- Terakion (B: male-only; S: Genderless)
- Urugamoth (B: male-only; S: male-female)
I have no way to know who is right, but having found a couple of other errors (and several pieces of information lacking) in the bulbapedia infoboxes, I'm inclined to believe Serebii more. I think they took the data from ROM dumps or something, and the discordant info on bulbapedia might just be editors' errors. But I can't be sure.
What do you say?