Eeveelution Game?

Thread: Eeveelution Game?

Default Eeveelution Game?

The English version of Dream World was intended to be available starting March 30, but the Tōhoku earthquake delayed the launch. A game that allows players to obtain one of the Eeveelutions with different abilities has though been made available March 28.
    Right from the wiki's page on the Dream World. The part in bold is what caught my interest. Where is this 'game' that lets us obtain an Eevee? It can't just be said like that, it needs more detail. What is this game? Where is it? Where is it available? I would like to know these things, especially with the delayed launch of the USA Dream World.

Back after ages! Extra-Terrestrial's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Eeveelution Game?

MegaNerd, just to answer your question, it is available on Pokemon Online as a Break-out style game to obtain one of the Eeveelutions with their dream world ability after completing all the levels, this will then me saved on your Trainer account and then when the Dream World is up and running you will be able to meet it. But I would say this'd fit better in at the Video Games or the B&W Simple Questions thread.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

I rewrote the sentence so that it links to the page relating to the game. This game was announced on Bulbanews a short while ago. You can play it here.

playing that game is turture. I want Espyon but GOD this game suck!

Cool Re: Eeveelution Game?

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEBOY View Post
    playing that game is turture. I want Espyon but GOD this game suck!
    agreed

also if u want espeon try not to catch element orbs unless they are the espeon ones(pink) and at the end u will get espeon