BULBAPEDIA: Edit Request(s) - Page 8

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Edit Request(s)

Default Re: Edit Request(s)

The Mega Stone list needs to be updates with Pokemon like Mega Gardevoir, Mega Aggron and Mega Tyranitar. Also, the method of finding hidden Mega Stones whould be put on there, or at least (since the game has been released everywhere now), let the people make edits now.

Floette learns Wish at level 20.
    Honedge learns Pursuit at level 13.
    Rout 6 has TM 09 Venoshock on the right path, on a raised area accessible from the road on said path.

Hoedge learns Automize at level 18

Pikachu learns Nuzzle at level 23

Found a level 14 swirlix on route 7, pokemon x.

Hawlucha can have the ability Limber
    Hawlucha, at level 19 in the wild, has Karate Chop, Wing Attack, Roost, and Ariel Ace. at level 20, it learns Encore(At least the difference in movesets for the wild Hawlucha have encore and not karate chop. will confirm when I level it up next..
    This is just my opinion, but I suspect the gender ratio for Hawlucha is 50/50, from what I've been catching. it also seems to be somewhat uncommon compared to the other pokemon. I have actually had more random hordes then Hawluchas fight me on route 10.
    I am also willing to bet Hawlucha learns Sky Drop at some point, and/or seismic toss. they both seem like the kind of moves that fit its theme. Will level and see if I'm right.

Name Rater is in Camphrier Town. He's the well dressed man inside the pokemon center to the right.

Only Uses Eevee
    Follow Hythrain On Twitter

Y Version, Kalos Route 15: Liepard, Level 36
    Y Version, Kalos Route 15: Murkrow, Horde (Level 18)
    Last edited by Hythrain; 16th October 2013 at 03:23 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm From Beyond the Stars on the wiki and can add in some descriptions and info for Evolution Stones. There's now an Evolution Stone shop in Lumiose City as well if that hasn't been noted. This is all from a PAL retail Y version.
    Leaf Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It has an unmistakable leaf pattern.
    Fire Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. The stone has a fiery orange heart.
    Moon Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is as black as the night sky.
    Sun Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It burns as red as the evening sun.
    Water Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is the blue of a pool of clear water.

MEGA EVOLUTION STUFF BELOW
    Last edited by Clefable; 16th October 2013 at 09:12 AM.
    If I were to die this very moment,
    I wouldn't fear
    For I've never know completeness,
    Like being here

Mightyena's page says you must trade to get Mightyena in Gen6, but Mightyena is infact on Route 15 in Pokemon X.

I noticed there is not explanation in the wiki about how santalune is a exact remake of viridian forest from gen 1. Including some of the pokemon are the same (pikachu, caterpie, weedle, kakuna and metapod)

Other thing I noticed is that every starter in this gen starts with an elemental attack. I don't remember if black and white 2 also did the same.

I've noticed that on Kalos Route 8 that while I can find Zangoose easily, I can only get Seviper in hordes. Course after reading the Pokemon listing in the Kalos Route 8 page and since I am playing Pokemon X, I suspect that outside the hordes, Zangoose and Seviper for a single encounter is version exclusive. Can someone who has Pokemon Y help confirm this because if it were true then there is a mistake on Kalos Route 8's page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler53841 View Post
    I've noticed that on Kalos Route 8 that while I can find Zangoose easily, I can only get Seviper in hordes. Course after reading the Pokemon listing in the Kalos Route 8 page and since I am playing Pokemon X, I suspect that outside the hordes, Zangoose and Seviper for a single encounter is version exclusive. Can someone who has Pokemon Y help confirm this because if it were true then there is a mistake on Kalos Route 8's page.
    I have Y and as I recall, I kept getting single Sevipers there. I never found any random hordes, but i think if I used honey, I'd probably get Zangoose hordes.

Just finished Reflection cave, and appearently "There exists an item that can change a Pokemon's Ability". Construction worker in the house east of pokemon center in Shalour City says this. could be hinting at some end game area that lets you change abilities of a pokemon, possibly for a price. this seemed important, so I thought I should report it. if anyone has seen anything on this, it might be a good time to post about it.

Shalour City Pokemon Center: Man to the right makes a reference to an indie game known as Beat Buddy. he says "I've been Playing this totally sweet game recently. You play as some cool little dude, who runs around and whacks enemies to the beat of the music!" found in Pokemon Y. can someone confirm if this reference is in Pokemon X.
    Also, the fourth/fifth sighting of Mr. Bonding is in the pokemon center, rather then in a hotel. I forget where you first meet him. in Shalour city, he gives you Critical Power Lv. 1

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast