BULBAPEDIA: Edit Request(s) - Page 16
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Request(s)

The Expressionless Assassin Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Edit Request(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    I was just on the page for Serena and it states that she has a mentioned father as the player and the rival. This is incorrect: her father is not just mentioned, but he can be found in Snowbelle City when she is the rival. The debate was due to people stating that when you play as both Calem and Serena, he states that his daughter left Vaniville Town, leading people to believe he was Shauna's father.

However, I played the game as Serena and he actually says that his son left Vaniville Town. Therefore, it's fairly likely that he is Calem's father, thus confirming that he is Serena's father when playing as Calem. I think both Calem and Serena's pages should say they do have fathers when they are the rivals, not just mentioned fathers.
    The games merely imply that the NPC is Calem/Serena's father, there is nothing that outright confirms it. Bulbapedia doesn't work off "fairly likely" information, it works off confirmed facts. Since it's not confirmed, it should not be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    This is also something I came across while on the Form Differences page.

Since only Blue Flower, Red Flower, and Yellow Flower Pumpkaboo can appear in the Friend Safari, only these forms of Flabébé, Floette and Florges can have their Hidden Ability Symbiosis.
    Pumpkaboo should be Floette.
    Fixed.

[Animalise gibberish] Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter
    Follow Chosen of Mana on Tumblr

Template:Sup/6 needs to be updated to include links for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
    Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post
    Template:Sup/6 needs to be updated to include links for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
    Done.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

The last two moves that need their XY descriptions confirmed are Heart Swap and Searing Shot. Anyone have those?
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Poke Cup, pokeball, Poke Cup, greatball, Poke Cup, ultraball, Poke Cup, masterball, and Poke Cup, Stadium 2 trainer list pages need to be created. I have the information needed to fill them out completely and would be glad to enter it all in if I was allowed to.

Thanks.

Add Samhiuy on Facebook

Sorry to interrupt, I would like to have two template pages created: Template:Balltype and Template:Balltypeh.

I have already finished the code for both these pages (there is the missing sprite, but I can add that later once I am obtain them). The structure of the template is written as follows:
    Balltypeh (table header)

Balltype (table body)

As I haven't contributed much to editing other articles, I am as of yet, not allowed to create new pages on my own. I provided the above written codes so to offer credibility and that I am not asking the template pages to be created for no reason. There is still some changes to be made, but I would like to see how it works out once I use it in the Super Training page.

Thanks to the user/admin that can help me out in creating these pages!>v<
    Last edited by Samhiuy; 5th August 2014 at 06:59 AM.

I was watching Mobile Suit Gundam and thought that the "Sealance" vehicle looks extremely similar to the Gabite family, just though the trivia or origin might be updated.

The image of Hydro Pump in the Generation VI games has been uploaded back in 2013. Can someone add it to the Hydro Pump article? Unfortunately, I can't since the page keeps on not saving my edit.

Fletchinder anime Pokédex entries incomplete as of today (September 20th, 2014)

Scan entry for Episode XY036 needs to be added, already have coding setup:
    {{Animedexbody|XY036|Fletchinder|Ash's Pokédex|Fletchinder, the Ember Pokémon. Once in flight, Fletchinder can reach its top speed extremely quickly, giving it the edge in battle by attacking is opponents before they can get prepared.}}

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pattyman View Post
    The image of Hydro Pump in the Generation VI games has been uploaded back in 2013. Can someone add it to the Hydro Pump article? Unfortunately, I can't since the page keeps on not saving my edit.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by DarienLeonhart View Post
    Fletchinder anime Pokédex entries incomplete as of today (September 20th, 2014)

Scan entry for Episode XY036 needs to be added, already have coding setup:
    {{Animedexbody|XY036|Fletchinder|Ash's Pokédex|Fletchinder, the Ember Pokémon. Once in flight, Fletchinder can reach its top speed extremely quickly, giving it the edge in battle by attacking is opponents before they can get prepared.}}
    And done.

[Animalise gibberish] Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter
    Follow Chosen of Mana on Tumblr

Froakie's protection notice should be updated to mention XY052.

EDIT: Also, can the Locationcolor series be updated to support the colors associated with the six main regions? I think those colors would suit the templates on the Roaming Pokémon page better.
    Last edited by Chosen of Mana; 30th September 2014 at 10:41 AM.
    Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post
    Froakie's protection notice should be updated to mention XY052.

EDIT: Also, can the Locationcolor series be updated to support the colors associated with the six main regions? I think those colors would suit the templates on the Roaming Pokémon page better.
    Template doesn't really need to be specific to the episode, we don't want to help cause the speculation we're trying to prevent. ;)

Being a gigantic switch function, we may be replacing the colorscheme templates in the near future. As for using it on the Roaming Pokémon article, I don't think that's really necessary.

Blog Entries

They changed the way Move Remembering works in X and Y. In previous generations, it didn't memorize the personal history of the individual mon, it just let you relearn Moves that that mon could learn at that level. Now, it does remember personal history, such that you can Remember Egg Moves. You couldn't Remember Egg Moves in previous Gens.

Can someone update the Egg Moves page to reflect this? After confirming, if you like. My Sylveon, which had had Wish as an Egg Move when it was born but I got rid of it, was able to Remember Wish when I took him to Madam Reminder.

EDIT: Also, the romanization of Eevee's Japanese name is wrong. The Bulbapedia page currently says...
    イーブイ
    Eievui

However...
    イ = i
    ー = vowel lengthener
    ブ = bu
    イ = i

It should be 'Iibui.'
    (The Japanese 'b' is often used to represent the "v" sound, but the romanization should reflect the sound of the actual character, not the sound it's meant to imitate.)
    Last edited by Simba; 4th October 2014 at 06:16 AM.
    Follow me on the PGL! http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/A-461-1144-O/timeline/
    3DS FC: 1993-8675-7145 (Pokemon X) IGN: SIMBA FS: Growlithe, Larvesta, ????

Quote Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    EDIT: Also, the romanization of Eevee's Japanese name is wrong. The Bulbapedia page currently says...
    イーブイ
    Eievui
    That is the trademarked romanization. The strict romanization is only used in the infobox, in tooltip text on the Japanese (katakana) name (if it differs from the trademarked name).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlywinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    イーブイ
    Eievui
    That is the trademarked romanization. The strict romanization is only used in the infobox, in tooltip text on the Japanese (katakana) name (if it differs from the trademarked name).
    That is so bizarre @_@
    Why would they trademark a completely incorrect name? Was it an error? All the other ones seem accurate.

Thanks, though, I never even knew about that page.
    Follow me on the PGL! http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/A-461-1144-O/timeline/
    3DS FC: 1993-8675-7145 (Pokemon X) IGN: SIMBA FS: Growlithe, Larvesta, ????

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast