BULBAPEDIA: Edit Request(s) - Page 12

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Edit Request(s)

Default Re: Edit Request(s)

Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable are all Fairy-types now.

Also, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Quilladin, Braixen and Frogadier can be encountered in the wild at the Friend Safari.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

A trivia point in the evolutionary stones page states that all Pokémon that evolve from Sun Stones are pure Grass types. Whimsicott is retyped to Grass/Fairy and Heliolisk is Electric/Normal, rendering that trivia point obsolete.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda113122 View Post
    Berry Field on Route 7, Mulches combinations:

Surprise Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the same kind (for example, Oran Berry + Oran Berry + Oran Berry)

Boost Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Two berries of the same kind and one berry from a different kind (for example, Oran Berry + Mago Berry + Oran Berry or Pecha Berry + Leppa Berry + Pecha Berry)

Rich Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the different kinds (for example, Oran Berry + Aspear Berry + Aguav Berry or Pecha Berry + Hondew Berry + Persim Berry)
    This isn't 100% true. According to the little girl in the house, it's based on the berry color somehow. You can verify this by combining Oran, Pecha, and Persim berries, which result in a Boost Mulch.

Good find though on the Mulch types. My current theory is all of the same color gives Surprise Mulch (ex: Oran x3, Pecha x 3, or Pecha x2 and Persim), two different colors gives Boost (ex: Oran x2 and Mango or Oran, Pecha, and Persim), and combining three colors gives Rich (ex: Oran, Leppa, Aspear). This needs more testing, unless anyone knows for certain.

Also, for you Sylveon wanters, Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes (Fairy) at level 9, so that's the lowest level you can get a Sylveon at.
    Last edited by linkmastr001; 21st October 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typo

Also, speaking of Eevee, I can confirm the Ice Stone to make a Glaceon is in the Frost Cavern, in the room with the Icy Rock.

Oh, and I know two berry mutation combos:
    Qualot = Pecha + Oran
    Hondew = Aspear + Leppa

Registered User Archives Junior

In XY002 of the anime, Professor Sycamore was shown with a Garchomp so that should be added to his article (image is already uploaded). Mega Garchomp didn't appear in the episode btw.

Follow MadMaxArtist on Tumblr

Eevee (Pokemon X)

Pidgey (Pokemon X)

Weedle (Pokemon X)

Bidoof (Pokemon X)

Azurill (Pokemon X)

Hello Im new around here.
    Anyways i dont know if its been posted before but im currently training up a Shedinja so i figured id post some updates for Gen 6:
    First Shedinja copies Affection of the Nincada who produced it. Shedinja is also unable to eat Poke puffs.
    I dont have all TM's just yet but i figured id post the changes ive noticed since Gen 5:
    New Learnable TM moves: TM88 - Sleep Talk, TM100 - Confide

EDIT:
    Shedinja also now learns Phantom Force at level 50
    Last edited by Tride; 23rd October 2013 at 04:32 AM.

Battle Pike Champion HoennMaster's Avatar

This may seem nit-picky, but could the staff updated the site header to not say "editing restrictions will last only for the next few days". It's highly misleading when the site has been locked for three weeks.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    This may seem nit-picky, but could the staff updated the site header to not say "editing restrictions will last only for the next few days". It's highly misleading when the site has been locked for three weeks.
    Well, we only modified it a few days ago. =p Our intentions were good. There are just some major things that still need to happen before we open to the public, such as updating and repairing the Pokémon Infobox (which is only about half done)

I dont know if its intentionally left out but Noivern can learn Dark Pulse(TM97). At least in Noibat form

Template:Romanizations/ヘンリーサロウ - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

In the credits section of the Pokemon Origins special, you romanized the name ヘンリーサロウ as Henry Salow ....... but it`s actually "Henry Thurlow." ....... I know that because it`s me.

Heres a link to you youtube channel: Henry Thurlow - YouTube

I don't even know why they lock down the wiki after the game has been released.

I am tired of the admin approval! When will this stop!

Just registered to point something out, it's about the origin of Wikstrom's names in the different languages. It's mentioned there that a lot of his names are derived from Thyme, but since his type is Steel, wouldn't it make more sense for his name to be derived from Thyssen or rather Thyssenkrupp? Also, minor typo in there, his German name is Thymelot, not Tymelot.

Quote Originally Posted by linkmastr001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda113122 View Post
    Berry Field on Route 7, Mulches combinations:

Surprise Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the same kind (for example, Oran Berry + Oran Berry + Oran Berry)

Boost Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Two berries of the same kind and one berry from a different kind (for example, Oran Berry + Mago Berry + Oran Berry or Pecha Berry + Leppa Berry + Pecha Berry)

Rich Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the different kinds (for example, Oran Berry + Aspear Berry + Aguav Berry or Pecha Berry + Hondew Berry + Persim Berry)
    This isn't 100% true. According to the little girl in the house, it's based on the berry color somehow. You can verify this by combining Oran, Pecha, and Persim berries, which result in a Boost Mulch.

Good find though on the Mulch types. My current theory is all of the same color gives Surprise Mulch (ex: Oran x3, Pecha x 3, or Pecha x2 and Persim), two different colors gives Boost (ex: Oran x2 and Mango or Oran, Pecha, and Persim), and combining three colors gives Rich (ex: Oran, Leppa, Aspear). This needs more testing, unless anyone knows for certain.

Also, for you Sylveon wanters, Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes (Fairy) at level 9, so that's the lowest level you can get a Sylveon at.
    I know for certain. It's in the guidebook that just came out (I can't believe no one's posted about it yet!). You're basically right - Surprise Mulch is 3 same-colored berries, Boost Mulch is 2 same-colored berries and one different-colored, and Rich Mulch is 3 different-colored berries. There's also something called Amaze Mulch that has the effects of all three mulches, but the guide doesn't say which 2 berries make it. It does however say that they're berries that have never been found in another region and it hints that they are formed by mutation.

It also mentions that one of the possible mutations occurs between an Aspear Berry and a Leppa Berry, but it doesn't say what they form.

So far the only mutation I've managed is between an Oran Berry + Pecha Berry = Qualot Berry

The guide kinda sucks compared to the previous ones and doesn't have a chart showing mutations, among other things, and that's something I'd really like to see.

I'd post more information, but it can all be found in the guide, whose information I assume should be updated sometime soon, considering it's a good compilation of game data that is confirmed and official.

The information posted comes from p. 382-385 of the guidebook btw.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast