BULBAPEDIA: Edit Request(s) - Page 11

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Edit Request(s)

Default Re: Edit Request(s)

In the Pokémon Amie article, it says that Pokémon Amie is a program used to raise friendship. This is emphatically not true.

Pokémon Amie raises Affection, a new stat in Pokémon X and Y that will give your Pokémon the ability to do awesome stuff.

Affection at 5 hearts makes your Pokémon shake off status effects at random, raises your critical hit ratio, gives you different messages when you use your Pokémon, and makes your Pokémon sometimes put in a last ditch effort in order to stay alive for you.

Mime Jr. is now a Psychic/Fairy just like Mr. Mime.

Pokemon helper

Berry Field on Route 7, Mulches combinations:

Surprise Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the same kind (for example, Oran Berry + Oran Berry + Oran Berry)

Boost Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Two berries of the same kind and one berry from a different kind (for example, Oran Berry + Mago Berry + Oran Berry or Pecha Berry + Leppa Berry + Pecha Berry)

Rich Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
    Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the different kinds (for example, Oran Berry + Aspear Berry + Aguav Berry or Pecha Berry + Hondew Berry + Persim Berry)

Just caught a Taillow with Scrappy from a Horde Encounter on Route 8 in X; Taillow's Pokédex entry in X is as follows:

"It has a gutsy spirit that makes it bravely take on tough foes. It flies in search of warm climates."

Blog Entries

There is now a dungeon called the Unknown Dungeon in the Pokemon Village.

I suggest we move this location to the Unknown Dungeon page and put a redirect at the top mentioning Cerulean Cave.
    If I were to die this very moment,
    I wouldn't fear
    For I've never know completeness,
    Like being here

I have found wild Goletts in Route 10, but, in Goletts data on Bulbapedia, it's said that you just can get one from a trade.
    And I found a Mr. Mime, a Solosis, a Wobbufett,a horde of Mime Jr., and a Roggenrolla in Reflection Cave.

Here's a few locations (all from Pokémon Y):

Delibirds can be found on route 17 (that's the one where you ride Manoswine). Their X entry is as follows: "It carries food rolled up in its tail. It has the habit of sharing food with people lost in mountains."

Snovers can be found on route 17 as well. Their X entry: "During cold seasons, it migrates to the mountain's lower reaches. It returns to the snow-covered summit in the spring."

Sneasal is also found on Route 17.

Oddish is found on Route 6.

Litwick can be found in the Lost Hotel. Their X entry: "While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it."

Piloswine, Bergmite and Beartic can be found at Frost Cavern.

Karrablast can be found on routes 14 and 19 in the grass. Their X entry is "These mysterious Pokemon evolve when they receive electrical stimulation while they are in the same place as Shelmet." The e in Pokemon should have the accent.

Shelmet and Stunfisk can be found in the water on routes 14 and 19. Their X entry is "When it and Karrablast are together, and both receive electrical stimulation, they both evolve."

Dugtrio's X entry is "In battle, it digs through the ground and strikes the unsuspecting for from an unexpected direction."

Klefki can also be found in the Lost Hotel and Route 16.

Drifloon, Mienfoo, Zangoose, Seviper, Spoink, Absol and Bagon can be found on Route 8

Luvdisc can be found by fishing in Ambrette Town, Route 8, Cyllage City, Shalour City, Route 12 and Azure Bay.

Sandile and Hippopotas can be found on Route 9.

Woobat can be found in Glittering Cave and Reflection Cave.

Kangashkahn is found in Glittering Cave. Its X entry is "It raises its offspring in its belly pouch. It lets the baby out to play only when it feels safe."

Houndour can be found on route 10. I believe it is exclusive to X. Eevee and Sigilyph can also be found on route 10.

Hariyama can be found on Route 11.

Chingling can be found on Route 11 and Reflecting cave.

Mime Jr. can be found in a horde in Reflecting Cave. Its X entry is "In an attempt to confuse its enemy, it mimics the enemy's movements. Then it wastes no time in making itself scarce!".

Mr. Mime, Solosis, Wobbuffet and Roggenrola can be found in Reflecting Cave. Roggenrola can be found either by itself or as a horde.

Lapras can be found on Route 12 and Azure Bay. It is also given as a gift just outside Shalour City.

Sorry if any of the info is duplicated

Pokemon Y - Zubat Roost: 13-15
    Axew: 16%
    Zubat: 20%
    Whismur: 40%
    Meditite: 24%

Here's a good one:

Eevee learns Baby-Dall Eyes (Fairy) at level 9

Error on this page:
    Mega Evolutions announced for TCG - Bulbanews

Captions underneath the packs mistakenly says the two legendaries have a mega version. Unless I'm mistaken the pictures look no different from their normal form, so I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Also, a previous post I made that apparently never got mod approved mentioned this:

Mime Jr. is Psychic/Fairy just like Mr. Mime.

The gender ratios for the starters are 7:1 male:female. It's pretty much confirmed (I also resetted my games about ten times while trying to get a Froakie with the right nature and all of them were male so I can confirm this).

Also, can someone upload this picture to the Pokemon Adventures Volume 44 page?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pokemon_adventures_v44_cover.jpg  

I have seen on the bulbapedia page of the pokemon Bagon ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bagon_(Pok%C3%A9mon) ) that in generation VI it has no location to catch it, however I have seen it (on rare occasions) on route 8, muraille coast in the grasses south, near the big rock, stairs and hole.

Meditite is found on y in the "connect tunnel A" at the end of route 7

This is a relatively minor thing I happened to notice on Helioptile. This is what the page claims Helioptile's German name means:

Eguana From elektrische and iguana
    That statement is fine meaning-wise, but you really should use "elektrisch" instead of "elektrische". The latter is an inflected form used for describing feminine or plural nouns in certain contexts only, and such a specified inflection looks really awkward when used outside a proper sentence. "elektrisch" is the adjective's base form and can be used out of context no problem.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast