BULBAPEDIA: Diploma
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Diploma

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Dragons
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation Diploma

    i've got the 2 pictures to fix the note on the Diploma page Diploma - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    the 2 of them took my me, Araraura.
    talk to me if someone of the staff want these. idk if can i upload them here.

  2. #2
    The Expressionless Assassin Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hiding in your shadow.
    Posts
    1,351
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Diploma

    @Araraura; If you can upload the images to an external image storage site, like Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imageshack, and provide links to your images, we can review the files and upload them where they belong.

    Thank you for your interest in helping out!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Dragons
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    @Araraura; If you can upload the images to an external image storage site, like Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imageshack, and provide links to your images, we can review the files and upload them where they belong.

    Thank you for your interest in helping out!
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/295yez4.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rekyae.jpg

  4. #4
    The Expressionless Assassin Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hiding in your shadow.
    Posts
    1,351
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    @Araraura; If you can upload the images to an external image storage site, like Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imageshack, and provide links to your images, we can review the files and upload them where they belong.

    Thank you for your interest in helping out!
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/295yez4.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rekyae.jpg
    Awesome, they look wonderful! I've uploaded them over the previous images, but they will take some time to update on Bulbapedia.

    If you have any other upload requests in the future, just drop me a line on my Archives talk page, or send a message to any active Archives staff member.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Dragons
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    @Araraura; If you can upload the images to an external image storage site, like Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imageshack, and provide links to your images, we can review the files and upload them where they belong.

    Thank you for your interest in helping out!
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/295yez4.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rekyae.jpg
    Awesome, they look wonderful! I've uploaded them over the previous images, but they will take some time to update on Bulbapedia.

    If you have any other upload requests in the future, just drop me a line on my Archives talk page, or send a message to any active Archives staff member.
    thanks :) i will try to help to pages if i can

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Dragons
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    @Araraura; If you can upload the images to an external image storage site, like Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imageshack, and provide links to your images, we can review the files and upload them where they belong.

    Thank you for your interest in helping out!
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/295yez4.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rekyae.jpg
    Awesome, they look wonderful! I've uploaded them over the previous images, but they will take some time to update on Bulbapedia.

    If you have any other upload requests in the future, just drop me a line on my Archives talk page, or send a message to any active Archives staff member.
    wait a sec, i still see the old image, you can see there my one?

  7. #7
    The Expressionless Assassin Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hiding in your shadow.
    Posts
    1,351
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    wait a sec, i still see the old image, you can see there my one?
    Image 1 and image 2. As I mentioned previously, images on Bulbapedia take some time before they update to match the current file uploaded to the Bulbagarden Archives. Until such update happens, the old files will still appear on Bulbapedia.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Dragons
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    wait a sec, i still see the old image, you can see there my one?
    Image 1 and image 2. As I mentioned previously, images on Bulbapedia take some time before they update to match the current file uploaded to the Bulbagarden Archives. Until such update happens, the old files will still appear on Bulbapedia.
    is this going to be uploaded THIS year?

  9. #9
    The Expressionless Assassin Kogoro's Avatar Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hiding in your shadow.
    Posts
    1,351
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Diploma

    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araraura View Post
    wait a sec, i still see the old image, you can see there my one?
    Image 1 and image 2. As I mentioned previously, images on Bulbapedia take some time before they update to match the current file uploaded to the Bulbagarden Archives. Until such update happens, the old files will still appear on Bulbapedia.
    is this going to be uploaded THIS year?
    They were uploaded when I told you I had uploaded them. As I have told you twice before, images on Bulbapedia take some time before they update to match the current file uploaded to the Bulbagarden Archives. Until such update happens, the old files will still appear on Bulbapedia.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •