Demographics - Official Count - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Demographics - Official Count

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Demographics - Official Count

When I saw this thread, I thought it was going to be some sort of Bulbapedia user census...

I'm a caucasian male between 15 and 20 years old living in suburban Illinois.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Demographics - Official Count

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCool708 View Post
    I could have sworn seeing Han-Ji-Wan on a lot of threads. I don't know. Anyway, the player and his rival should most definitely be counted in a town's population. Look at it like this:
    There is a man on a buisiness trip. He and his family normally reside in Phoenix, Arizona. His company decided to cut costs, so he was outsourced to Singapore. The company frequently sends him around Asia to meet with clients. Between these times, the man is free to do what he likes as always as he is on call. It is April 2010, and the US Census is under way. On the census form, the man's wife lists him as the number 1 person (or 2,3,4,5,etc) in the house. He is therefore counted as a citizen of the US. Furthermore, the census form has a question under every individual's personal area if that person resided in the house on April 30.

Back to the demographics issue. If the editors on the demographics section of articles are questioning whether or not to count to player character and his/her rival(s), simply include them in the list and mention the dispute in parantheses or asteric the sentence. Problem solved.

As for the situation with NPCs like Cynthia, who are known to originate in the town but do not have an obvious residence there, they shouldn't be counted in a town's demographics.
    Yes, you are correct. Look at meh siggy. And then I changed it to Gummy Spider, and then idiotically changed it to Golden Altaria, which is my current user name.

And.... What SnorlaxMonster said. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Politoed666 View Post
    When I saw this thread, I thought it was going to be some sort of Bulbapedia user census...

I'm a caucasian male between 15 and 20 years old living in suburban Illinois.
    Whoahhh! TMI!

---

Also, I'm missing out some of the population. Could someone gladly do it for me. These are the games I don't have:

Emerald (All of them, because, they tend to have additional NPCs, at least it was in Platinum)
    Black (need Souryuu City (Black version, duh, not sure if it's the same or different as White's version. And also, we need Black City)

If any one is willing to help finish it, I will gladly tell you how I did it. :D
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa