Connection to Main Page is "Untrusted" EDIT: Problem seems to have solved itself?

Thread: Connection to Main Page is "Untrusted" EDIT: Problem seems to have solved itself?

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Default Connection to Main Page is "Untrusted" EDIT: Problem seems to have solved itself?

I can access every other page of the Pedia except the main page. When I try to connect to http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page, my browser redirects me to https://<IP ADDRESS>/wiki/Main_Page, and shows this message.

untitled.png

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to <IP ADDRESS>, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

[Button: Get me out of here!]

Technical Details

<IP ADDRESS> uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
    cdot.corp.adobe.com , cdot-dev.corp.adobe.com , cdot2.corp.adobe.com , cdot3.corp.adobe.com , cdot4.corp.adobe.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

Technical Details

If you understand what's going on, you can tell Firefox to start trusting this site's identification. Even if you trust the site, this error could mean that someone is tampering with your connection.

Don't add an exception unless you know there's a good reason why this site doesn't use trusted identification.
    EDIT: The problem seems to have solved itself. Please lock/delete this thread.
    Last edited by Chosen of Mana; 17th April 2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Problem seems to have solved itself?

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)