Bulbapedia not opening in firefox.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SnorlaxMonster

Thread: Bulbapedia not opening in firefox.

Default Bulbapedia not opening in firefox.

The "bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net" is not opening in firefox. Instead,
    comes in. It is a yahoo site saying "The requested URL "bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the spelling or try again later." that I believe should only occur when I really misspell the name of a site, but I obviously did not.

It works fine on chrome and IE. It also opens from google when I go on the cached version. I deleted my firefox cache to see if it helps, but it did not.

Any idea what can I do? I messed up my chrome and I do not use IE so it is a bit of an annoyance right now.

Thanks.
    Life is a good quality, first person view game where you cannot save and respawn.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bulbapedia not opening in firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    The "bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net" is not opening in firefox. Instead,
    comes in. It is a yahoo site saying "The requested URL "bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the spelling or try again later." that I believe should only occur when I really misspell the name of a site, but I obviously did not.

It works fine on chrome and IE. It also opens from google when I go on the cached version. I deleted my firefox cache to see if it helps, but it did not.

Any idea what can I do? I messed up my chrome and I do not use IE so it is a bit of an annoyance right now.

Thanks.
    Loads for me on Firefox. Try disabling some of your plugins - it could be one of those.