"Visitor of the Space Fissure!" Review/impressions (SPOILERS) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Visitor of the Space Fissure!" Review/impressions (SPOILERS)

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

OK, having heard those clips in the context for a comparison, yes, they are different, yet similiar. The new one is more harsh, clipped. Probably taking the role of villian more seriously than the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinglerlord2
    Oh and one final point that Dogasu didn't mention. At the very end of the credits all of the pokemon who had appeared in the movie aside from Deoxys and Rayquaza were dancing the aforementioned song with pom-poms; even Blaziken, Blastoise and Metagross. We all felt very sad for them.
    So, does that mean all the gangs Pokemon too! So it was Pikachu, Snorlax,Plusle,Minum,Surskit,Masquerain, Metagross,Blazkien,Blastoise, Meowth,Wobbuffet,Corphish,Grovyle,Swellow,Torkoal,Beautifly,Forretress,Skitty,Bulbasaur,Combushken,L ombre, and Mudkip?

Cause, all those Pokemon were in the movie. Or could you please tell me which Pokemon were doing the Pom-Poms?

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

...About Musashi's new voice... err... no.

It's Akiko Hiramatsu. She was the voice of Flura in Revelation Lugia.

Quote Originally Posted by Argy
    ...About Musashi's new voice... err... no.

It's Akiko Hiramatsu. She was the voice of Flura in Revelation Lugia.
    Well ain't that nice. Just a thought, but doesn't Yamato's voice sound kinda similar to Musashi's, but a tad lower? I have a sound clip from the Japanese 'Pikachu Revolts!' and they sounded alike. Made it kinda hard to keep up with the 2-way motto, too. If so, then couldn't they have gotten Yamato's Seiyuu to do Musashi?

Unless, of course, they both have the same one. ^_^o
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    -Metagross didn't do jack sh*t in this movie. OK, he used Reflector ONCE, but other than that he just stood there and saved the animators money by not moving.
    I do find that odd. Metagross is supposed to be of Dragonite and Tyranitar level power, and yet in its debut it doesn't get show off that power. Too bad it wasn't shown rampaging through Shadow Deoxys, stumping on them and tearing into them with its huge, clawed arms.
    AKA Jonathan Schmidt

I am the defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it!

Once a member of the original Bulbagarden, I'm now 22 years old and still love Pokemon.

Mewtwo: "If someday you hear my voice, know it is my spirit... calling across time and space... to yours." *To Ash at the end of Mewtwo Returns*

Virus equals very yes Kinglerlord2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habunake

Cause, all those Pokemon were in the movie. Or could you please tell me which Pokemon were doing the Pom-Poms?
    hmm... I'll try and remember... let's see... there was, Blastoise, Blaziken, Metagross, Pikachu, Lombre... Foretress was in there but didn't have pom poms... Plusle and Minun most likely. I can't remember any of the others though sorry... Dogasu or Arcy might though.
    Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Go down there and light the bloody thing yourself!

WEASLEY IS OUR KINGLER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12