REVIEW: "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram" Review Thread - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram" Review Thread

Default Re: "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram" Review Thread

Been told by a mod to put my question here. So I'll copy-paste it from my thread.

"Is it worth watching both the versions of this Movie 14, Pokémon White and Pokémon Black.

I have both of them, and i noticed only the starting part is different, and the Pokémon Zekrom and Reshiram have been switched. And few scenes have been mirrored. But rest everything seems to be same. Or is there something different (if anyone has watched both movies).

Till now, when they released games in two versions of same story, but different Pokémon, it was stupid enough, but smart method to make money through hardcore games and who want to "Catch'em All!". But now they have movies also this way...same story, but Pokémon switched. Doesn't really makes sense :/ "

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, uh, I finally watched this, and, well, the whole Oshawott vs. Emboar scene was probably the neatest animation I've seen in the series. So fluid. <3

I also noticed that Cilan shys away when Purloin pops up, despite this airing prior to the Purloin episode establishing his fear of them. I found that pretty neat.
    Last edited by Garren; 2nd May 2012 at 08:53 PM.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    So, uh, I finally watched this, and, well, the whole Oshawott vs. Emboar scene was probably the neatest animation I've seen in the series. So fluid. <3
    Yeah, seriously. And Scraggy's little victory dance with Victini too. I'd love to know who keyframed that one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Yeah, seriously. And Scraggy's little victory dance with Victini too. I'd love to know who keyframed that one.
    Legendary Studio Gainax animator You Yoshinari.

I'm really surprised that he did something for Pokemon. XD That battle was beautiful.
    Grave-E likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim View Post
    Legendary Studio Gainax animator You Yoshinari.

I'm really surprised that he did something for Pokemon. XD That battle was beautiful.
    Damn, I'd do anything for a whole movie made like these scenes. The animation really stood out and was probably the best part of the movie ^^
    Looking at your link, he even did the brilliantly animated One Piece movie? Neat to know who was behind it after all these years.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011