REVIEW: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Default Re: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

There will be a podcast on animate.tv tomorrow.

I wonder if this was planned all along. If not, and it was a last-minute decision, nice save on the "voice-changer" excuse for getting the TRio to go away for a week. It explains why "Sakaki" just laughed when Kojiro asked if they'd be chasing Pikachu again.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

What is Misty doing there she should be in Kanto in the gym

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What is Misty doing there she should be in Kanto in the gym
    Obviously, the show is recorded at the Cerulean Gym. :P

Anyway, this is an... interesting turn of events. Nice job having it take place before the latest episode. Trololol~

Blog Entries

Ah, so something did air! I'll listen to it, eager for Satoshi getting his ass kicked by the TRio. XD Not that I won't love hearing Rika-san; so cool.

Her name should be 飯塚 雅弓 Iizuka Mayumi, shouldn't it?
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Could someone please translate the radio show? Oh wait, I guess Dogasu kinda covered that already... thanks.
    Last edited by Angel~; 3rd October 2012 at 05:47 PM.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Even though this radio show isn't canon, it would be the first time in over 8 years that Satoshi and Kasumi interact.
    Seriously, it is canon...
    Usually I'm the first one to say that "canon" debates are dumb...

However, I'm pretty sure a radio show in which Satoshi manages to escape his cell, uses a voice-changer to impersonate Giovanni, and then interviews Kasumi's voice actor regarding her auditioning for the role is decidedly non-canon. 0.o

Blog Entries

This took place before last week's episode, as I said before.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It doesn't matter when it took place, it's still Satoshi interviewing Kasumi's VA about the drinking age of Japan and talking about OP/ED themes lol.

Blog Entries

From my understanding, Rika-san wasn't trying very hard to hide the fact that she was a VA doing a show, save for the little opening sketch. Hayashibara, Miki, and Inuyama are always pretty good at trying to mask it.

I listened and thought it was very nice! I liked hearing Matsumoto's picks for OP/ED songs. Her and Iizuka sounded like they had a lot of fun remembering.
    ... I would like JJ&M back now, please. ^_^
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12