REVIEW: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

Satoshi hosts the first (?) episode of "Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze!"

The radio show begins with Sakaki's phonecall from last week being replayed. When the call's over, we hear a weird mechanical noise and then...Satoshi bursts out laughing! It seems like he has some sort of voice changer machine thing (maybe similar to the one used in that Guardie filler from way back when?) that he used to call the Rocket trio and pretend to be the Boss! He then uses the voice changer to say that the three of them are dumb in Sakaki's voice. Satoshi decides that it's time to stop playing around and that it's time to start the real radio show:

Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze!

His first guest is Iizumi Mayumi. Satoshi and Kasumi talk about how amazing it is that this show's been going on for fifteen years and say that the kids who started out watching the show from the beginning are all grown up now. Iizumi Mayumi then talks about her audition for the role of Kasumi. She was very young - not even old enough to drink yet (the drinking age in Japan is 20) - and that she was still a university student. She also reveals that the scene she auditioned with is the scene where Kasumi first meets Satoshi in Episode 001. They also go on to talk about how her Koduck didn't like to be in its Monster Ball and how Satoshi's Pikachu is the same. They also laugh about how strong Satoshi must be to be able to keep supporting Pikachu on his shoulders. Kasumi ends the show by saying that she's thankful for having been a part of Pocket Monsters and how being on the show has really changed her life.

The next corner was Satoshi and Kasumi's Best Ten Pokemon Songs (サトシとカスミの選ぶの歌ベスト10). Their top ten were:

10 - Type Wild
    09 - Oyasumi Boku no Pikachu
    08 - High Touch
    07 - Minna de Arukou!
    06 - Spurt!
    05 - Rival!
    04 - OK! - Kasumi says that this is her number one song.
    03 - Mezase Pokemon Master
    02 - Minna ga Ita Kara - Satoshi says this song works whether you think of it as being sung by Satoshi or if you think of it being sung by Matsumoto Rika.
    01 - Best Wishes!

Satoshi ends the show by asking how the show was.

Suddenly, we hear Musashi make a noise before part of Rocket-Dan no Eien ni plays. To be continued!
    Last edited by Dogasu; 30th September 2012 at 05:51 AM.
    martianmister likes this.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

Misty's Japanese voice actor?

:3c

Blog Entries

Default Re: Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! Episode 014 (Sept 30, 2012) - Iizumi Mayumi

And she said she wanted to meet Satoshi again to boot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    And she said she wanted to meet Satoshi again to boot.
    That...

Oh my...

MY FEELS. I CAN'T HOLD THEM ANT LONGER.

:3c

Even though this radio show isn't canon, it would be the first time in over 8 years that Satoshi and Kasumi interact.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Even though this radio show isn't canon, it would be the first time in over 8 years that Satoshi and Kasumi interact.
    Seriously, it is canon...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Seriously, it is canon...
    How could Satoshi have escaped the prison cube he was in and left in all that chaos to go to the radio studio to talk with Kasumi? her VA xD w/e

Blog Entries

This took place directly after last week's episode. After Sakaki hung up it was revealed it was Satoshi using a voice changer.

So this all happened before the episode that aired this week.

Jez

Reassure me, it will be Musashi, Kojiro and Nyaasu who will present the show next week???????!!!!! T___T
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Satoshi hosts the first (?) episode of "Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze!"

The radio show begins with Sakaki's phonecall from last week being replayed. When the call's over, we hear a weird mechanical noise and then...Satoshi bursts out laughing! It seems like he has some sort of voice changer machine thing (maybe similar to the one used in that Guardie filler from way back when?) that he used to call the Rocket trio and pretend to be the Boss! He then uses the voice changer to say that the three of them are dumb in Sakaki's voice. Satoshi decides that it's time to stop playing around and that it's time to start the real radio show:
    Everything about this made my day.

The bolded part especially.

Blog Entries

Rika and Mayumi also had their picture taken together in the studio.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    Reassure me, it will be Musashi, Kojiro and Nyaasu who will present the show next week???????!!!!! T___T
    Yes, they arleady know that Satoshi took over and they interrupted the show's ending... they're really mad right now. I hope that they will take their sweet revenge for that...

>__>;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Rika and Mayumi also had their picture taken together in the studio.
    So not only does Satoshi hijack their show, but Rica gives away where their secret base is?

Have fun getting your ass kicked next week jari-boy.
    Aeon, Jeshi, HumanDawn and 10 others like this.

Blog Entries

Oh lol, Ash hosting a radio show.

When will the episode be online?

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Oh my how Ironic, I was wondering about Iizumi Mayumi yesterday and wondering if she was still active. ^^; That is nice to hear about her on the radio show.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is there a podcaast or something like that for this episode?
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast