REVIEW: S16 EP20 "Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation!" - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: S16 EP20 "Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: S16 EP20 "Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbopher View Post
    After watching the episode, I wish I had asked to go back and record the first couple lines; was sort of cleaning out the vocal cobwebs in the beginning. I thought I did alright, I was more just grateful to finally do an episode of Black & White.

Hope you guys have been enjoying this arc so far. The actors for the new BW2 characters are fantastic. Eli was a big highlight on this one as Colress.
    Eh, don't worry about it. It seems like you really care about how your performance was today, and I do think you sounded much better as you got more familiar with the standard COTD for the episode. More than anything, it was probably getting back into the swing of things, that made you sound off at the beginning to me. However, I do think you got much better as the episode progressed.

So far, I've personally been enjoying myself, for the most part. I do agree the actors for the newer characters have recently been cast very well, and Eli James is an excellent Colress (and personally, much improved from Sean Schemmel in the BW2 trailer, IMO). Nicholas DiMichele is also a fantastic N.

The guy who does Colress in the dub is amazing. I really love his voice. It took me a while to warm up to N's dub voice but I'm getting used to it. Sometimes it sounds a lot like Neji/Toshiro to me (it could be the same VA for all I know ^^') but I think it fits him.

Team Plasma's making their move :D

~Claimer of Pansage in the Claim a Pokemon thread~
    ~Claimer of Cilan in the Claim a Character thread~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cilan View Post
    The guy who does Colress in the dub is amazing. I really love his voice. It took me a while to warm up to N's dub voice but I'm getting used to it. Sometimes it sounds a lot like Neji/Toshiro to me (it could be the same VA for all I know ^^') but I think it fits him.

Team Plasma's making their move :D
    It's titled Episode N but somehow Colress gets all the attention, both sub and dub lol

Blog Entries

Enjoyed this episode. Anyone else feel it felt linger than standard lenght but in a good way. Really up for this saga now.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Loved the episode!! and it's great to see charizard again :P

was annoyed at the sudden music change at the end :(
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

This episode just didn't cut it for me..
    Does writers ever stop and think, wtf does a group of 10 year old kids have to do with a rampaging pokemon, Where there are Nurse joys, jennies, Other kind of police and adults "Trained" For such situation. This makes as much sense as Me, a 100% complete civilian go and try to arrest a serial killer alone.
    Yet when the group got there, it was ghost city, As if everyone abandoned the city. "Oh noes, Haxorus is rampaging! We should evacuate immediately and seal off the city while he is destroying our town.. Well, better go find a new place to live.."
    Atleast loker was there, It would be total awkward if ash and co. were the only good guys around
    Also, in the end of the episode, How did they end up in a forest? Well the weather was foggy, But from that sky picture we saw in the episode, It would have atleast take them several hours to get there. Now if N was in bad shape, Would he survive a few hours of levitating in such shape? Wouldn't it make more sense if they sent him to a hospital rather than a mysterious lake? yea ok.

It had some good moments as mentioned in the topic already. But i couldn't really enjoy this episode.

Sorry, This episode was a waste of time. 2/10 But that's me. I generally don't enjoy villain episodes of pokemon because they don't make sense at all. (Which takes a whole new thread to talk about)

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraa View Post
    Then she and the others directly disobeyed an officer’s orders. Not that they haven’t done that before, but it was still annoying. Especially when they stole that boat.
    Actually, they didn't disobey Officer Jenny. She told them that they weren't allowed to cross the bridge, and they didn't. Actually, I was hoping they'd fly in on Charizard and Dragonite, but Jenny didn't tell them that they couldn't do that. Or ride a boat across.
    Well think about it, the bridge was obviously not closed for repairs. Officer Jenny did that so nobody would go in.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

I sorta like this episode. :) And many other episodes of episode N.

After watching the episode, I wish I had asked to go back and record the first couple lines; was sort of cleaning out the vocal cobwebs in the beginning. I thought I did alright, I was more just grateful to finally do an episode of Black & White.

Hope you guys have been enjoying this arc so far. The actors for the new BW2 characters are fantastic. Eli was a big highlight on this one as Colress.
    You are friken lucky, you achieved a dream that I always wanted to do as a kid. :D And that's VA a pokemon episode.

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

So you only got to see the end result now? You didn't get a look before-hand?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    I sorta like this episode. :) And many other episodes of episode N.

You are friken lucky, you achieved a dream that I always wanted to do as a kid. :D And that's VA a pokemon episode.
    Yeah, or in Kirbopher's case, three episodes. I think he deserves more than your standard COTD to demonstrate his abilities, but that's just me. XD.

He really has quite the broad range. It's quite impressive.

Khoury was an okay example of his work, and I thought good sometimes as well. It's one of the very few voices in the DP dub I did not cringe at in disgust to say the least.

Even if I thought it was not his best work, Kirb's voice was still a big relief from the "Sean Schemmel-Lisa Ortiz-Marc Thompson" COTD Pattern the TPCi dub has been accumulating in recent episodes of the dub (akin to its predecessor the 4Kids dub).
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 19th June 2013 at 09:41 PM.
    PockyAddict likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Cheers for Colress' wonderful role XDD He was awesome in the sub, but he's still awesome in the dub as well!!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Cheers for Colress' wonderful role XDD He was awesome in the sub, but he's still awesome in the dub as well!!
    TPCI have done a brilliant job with casting both him and N, IMO. I'm not above giving them praise where it's due. :D
    Yato and Magenta Fantasies like this.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    TPCI have done a brilliant job with casting both him and N, IMO. I'm not above giving them praise where it's due. :D
    Agreed. N just needs to talk faster.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Calls Masquerain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Agreed. N just needs to talk faster.
    He certainly loves to talk, though XDD

Blog Entries

Who The Hell Voices Jenny Now it is getting annoying with her. Eli James is just perfect as Colress.
    Pokémon Master Ash and Yato like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast