Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: S16 E19 "Flames of a Red-Hot Reunion!"

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Default Re: S16 E19 "Flames of a Red-Hot Reunion!"

MMMM...Nostalgia...
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

But still Tom The Hermit Crab Wayland had the most roles which is good to me he also did Gary's Blastoise in the Flashback and sooo many other roles.

Registered User charizardmaster125's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This episode recently aired on CITV in the UK this morning and weirdly, the colour error with Pidgeotto remained as it was in the Japanese version yet Areodactyl's error was fixed. I know that CITV uses an "edited for PAL" version where the frame-rate and brightness are lowered, also "To Be Continued" presented in this pointless black banner when it is in English already as seen in the JAP, US and Australian version. What get's me is that the Australians, despite using PAL like the UK & Europe use a clean and unedited version of the show from the US, why, CITV have shown sagas prior to BW with no edits like that, so I find all these localized edits that have been done for CITV by TPCi rather pointless.

Anyway, here are screenshots from the ITV Player, you will have to click on the images to enlarge them:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic58355_1.gif

When Ash's Charizard gives you a thumb's up, you know that he'll be back soon!

Blog Entries

I have to say, this was the only episode of BW I've really enjoyed. I actually spent some time searching for it online to watch it, and for once I was not disappointed. This was one of the better BW episodes to date. Charizard was so awesome, the move animations were great, and, best of all, Iris being a total moron with an equally dumb comment made me laugh so hard I choked. And it was good to see Cilan stating the irony in her statements, such as her disobedient Excadrill and Dragonite being similar to Charizard. And on top of that, Ash 1-uped her by correcting her, knocking her down a few pegs in the process. Even Axew laughed at her. Combo in everyone's priceless reactions to Iris' stupidity and it was golden.

While some errors were present, and the voices seems a little out-of-place at times, overall, it was a very good episode. First time I've actually enjoyed a BW episode. Though I do wish N hadn't gotten in the way and canceled the battle. I would've so loved to see Charizard whoop Dragonite, showing them whose boss.

So, if I had to score this episode, I'd give it a solid 10 for a job well-done.
    Darth Darkrai likes this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678