REVIEW: S15 EP35 "Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 1)" - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: S15 EP35 "Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 1)"

Blog Entries

Default Re: S15 EP35 "Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 1)"

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    ^
    Y'know, the irony of people saying things like this is delicious, considering most of us do the exact same thing for old pokemon in-game with each new generation.
    Thanks, Mr Grave-E. Can you say that again without the sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by U-missed-a-spot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeLight52 View Post
    I died a little inside when Ash scanned Koffing.
    Didn't any of you notice he's using a different pokedex that....you know.........doesn't have Koffing's info on it?
    What's this? Everyone-Pick-On-BladeLight52 Day? I don't appreciate the sarcasm you guys posted towards my post.
    Last edited by BladeLight52; 20th October 2012 at 10:34 PM.

I apologe if you were offended, but I was responding to several other people and you just happened to be one of them. How is that picking on anybody? This is a discussion forum after all, you should expect someone to reply to your post. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeLight52 View Post
    Can you say that again without the sarcasm?
    Sure. "Didn't any of you notice he's using a different pokedex that....you know.........doesn't have Koffing's info on it?"

A sarcastic response would have been: "LOL YEAH I SO AGREE LIKE ITS NOT LIKE HE NEED THE DATA TO FILL UP HIS NEW DEX OR ANYTHING LOLOLOL," but I'm going to stop now because your question isn't very relevant to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    >Roxie plays a dub-insert piece
    >Ash and co. cover their ears and are clearly in pain

LOL!
    That part was awesome. I would have been in pain as well. ^^

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like that Ash and the gang meets many trainers who failed at the gym. That makes the thing more exiting. And then the battles. Koffing is a pretty fun pokemon to watch battling. Boldores and Unfezants matches against it was good especially Unfezants, because of that she hanged on so long and managed to blow back Will-o-Wisp at poor Koffing. But then comes Leavanny. That match is very good. Leavannys strategy to defeat Koffing was a really good one and that win was well deserved(unlike Pikachus in the next episode). Scolipede vs Leavanny was good too even if I do not understand why Ash does not change Leavanny for Pignit when it is obvious that it will be defeated. But he does not and Leavanny faints. But this episode was quite good if you ask me.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123