REVIEW: XY003 - "Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!" - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REVIEW: XY003 - "Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!"

Default Re: REVIEW: XY003 - "Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!"

It's possible that the Joys of Kalos use different Pokemon in each PC... next week, she could have a Pippi or a Miltank.

Whoa, that Wigglytuff was huuuge!

I like that both Musashi and Kojiro have Pokémon whose names are puns in the Japanese version.

y team

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Yeah. I don't know if they're supposed to be that big or if it was just a giant. It's been so long since I've seen one in the anime, I can't really compare.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

What is the white stuff froakie is throwing? It can be bubble. It must be fling he is using. is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Makuhita View Post
    What is the white stuff froakie is throwing? It can be bubble. It must be fling he is using. is it?
    According to the dub, it's not an actual move, it's just Froakie using its natural defenses.

Blog Entries

The episode was really good and there were a lot of funny scenes. I like it!

But the badge case looked huge in Ash's hands, was it from the animation or they planned it to be big.
    Dedenne was cute..
    Serena's story is getting better and better every episode.

Ans YESSS James caught Inkay.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

FC: 2122-7717-7742 If you add me, just send me a message, so I can add you, too :)

Well I saw the actual bubble attack. Interesting. For now I'll call it "Fling" since it sort of fits that move's description.

I love Citron so much he's such an endearing little dork lsjdalkflsdjlasjf ;___;

When he was looking the Miare gym being like "I have to work hard too..." and when he was all excited telling Satoshi why he wants to travel with him I was like alskdfjlsjldkjf the entire time. He's so endearing. I just want to know why he wants to keep his gym leader status a secret lol

and keromatsu's personality makes me lol it reminds me of like a hot blooded samurai. if it could actually talk i'd imagine him scream like "HONORRR!" or sth all the time

and Eureka is so cute I'm so happy she's not a brat

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

someone in the dark garrison-san's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

Wigglytuff is Nurse joy's new helper you say? Awesome! I'm delighted that my favourite pokemon is finally getting some regular anime exposure. Better late than never, I say. :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Makuhita View Post
    Well, in the dub, they're called "Frubbles", which, as stated earlier, are not an attack. They are just a natural defense that Froakie can use with that foam from around its neck and back. They are gummy and sticky, so when used, they can act like a glue that can either immobilize a target (as show when they were strong enough to keep Garchomp from moving for a short time) or, as shown here, even make a dummy to distract an opponent. But generally speaking, the Frubbles are just a natural defense that can be used for certain things, but are not related to Fling (or even any attack) at all.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

I like that the anime are not using actual moves and they even use some of their actual lore to it, though it says that it uses it to reduce damage I like how he use it on offense more, bu anyway, I just watch it combine with the first two episodes, and this will most likely be my favorite season ever.
    Ash being smarter and actually trying to go type advantage at first vs fletching was cool, and even if it wasn't the best idea at first I love how he trust froakie enough to let him to go against the bird, and froakie himself for me is my favorite starter (water type...maybe overall if he evolves), the usage of his foam was superb and knowing that he is a ninja I thought that when he made the decoyin the shadows that he was the real deal XD, nice battle.

Clemont and his sister are great, I love their interaction and the fact that they are not annoying at all, Clemont going kablooey already is just so cool :D, and I love Bonnie now, she isn't what I thought she would be, she is actually very cool.

I won't say anything about serena right now because I would stay here all day, I'll just say that I can't wait to her to meet Ash once more.

Very solid episode, the writers are homerunning now, don't stop.

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Also, foreshadowing people! YES!

Just some simple foreshadowing for Clemont, and I'm like yeah gurl, that foreshadowing feels so good around my.....plot.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

The only acceptable way for Kojioru's Maa'iika to evolve is for it to do so mid-blast-off. The gang is flying through the air, upside down, when suddenly...
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on December 18th, 2014

Blog Entries

Three episodes in and Ash is still a trainer who knows that they're doing. No throwing a Pokeball at a Pokemon without battling it first, no persisting with tactics that didn't work the first time... although, I did chuckle wryly when, after stating they needed a change of strategy, he used Thunderbolt, the go-to Ash strategy for any situation.

I enjoyed the battle between Froakie and Fletchling; fast and action-packed, with some smart tactics thrown in for good measure. Ash has been using his "battle brain" so far this series, and I really liked how, after Froakie lost to Fletchling, he thought up a viable course of action. It was a small thing, but effective at showing what sort of character Ash is this series so far. Early days still, of course.

I also wonder that, in the absence of a wiser, more experienced character like Brock or Cilan, whether Ash will partially play that role this series. That's neither here nor there, though.

With any luck, Fletchling will have a decent personality. I hope they allow it keep its sense of schandenfreude.

Blog Entries

Another good episode to me. I hope Fletchling's move is Razor Wind instead of Air Cutter because if it has Air Cutter then it'll be taking the only unique move Unfezant has in it's moveset. All the poor bird will have left is being female. :(

Best Wishes to BW!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast