REVIEW: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 026 (Dec 23rd, 2012) - Ayana Tsubaki
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 026 (Dec 23rd, 2012) - Ayana Tsubaki

Default "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 026 (Dec 23rd, 2012) - Ayana Tsubaki

The show starts off with the premiere of the chorus version of Rocket Dan yo Eien ni! The song and motto get a new badass remix that better be on the new CDs.

The TRio mention that it's the final episode and their return to the anime next year, as well as N, who they have no clue who he is. Musashi and Kojiro then wonder who Nyasu got for the final guest. Turns out he didn't get anyone! Musashi gets mad and Kojiro cuts to commercials. When they get back they find that QQ has sent them a huge present! Nyasu has trouble getting it open, and Musashi thinks it's a fridge. Finally it opens and...

It's Ayana Tsubaki! Don't know who she is? She's a Japanese transsexual TV personality and fashion model who doesn't work on the show, she's just a huge fan of the TRio! She only watches Pokemon for them and her favorite episodes are TRio focused ones. Then the twitter tweets an awesome cake she brought them!

During their talk the TRio say what they like about each other. Here's what Musashi said about Kojiro. Thanks to @Jeshi; for translating.

she said that he's always behind her and she doesn't feel like she's alone, she thinks she's alone and then she notices him behind her
    Creeper Kojiro! XD

Ayana then requests Maemuki Rocket Dan and leaves.

As they wrap up the show, they reminisce about the dramas they like. (Jeshi is a very kind girl!) QQ then comes by and talks about the upcoming CDs. Apparently if the CDs sell really well, the show will come back next summer!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Pokemon-Radio-Show-ロケット団ひみつ帝国1-ムサシ盤/dp/B00AHHUXRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356117279&sr=8-1
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/Pokemon-Radio-Show-ロケット団ひみつ帝国2-コジロウ盤/dp/B00AHHUYZ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356117279&sr=8-2
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/Pokemon-Radio-Show-ロケット団ひみつ帝国3-ニャース盤/dp/B00AHHUY34/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1356117279&sr=8-3
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/Pokemon-Radio-Show-ロケット団ひみつ帝国-Selection/dp/B00AOQJD6W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1356117279&sr=8-4

So go preorder. Now.

The chorus version once again plays during the credits, and Sakaki comes on and says there will be an important announcement on December 25th at night and something about a cancellation in a week and a team breakup. Some think this means the Twitter will be deleted, but who knows. Maybe just that the TRio went off on their own? In any event...

See you next summer! Victory!
    Last edited by Musashi; 23rd December 2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Kojiro is a creeper.

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 026 (Dec 23rd, 2012) - Ayana Tsubaki

Well I guess its only fitting for a TR radio show to end with the guest star of a transexual TV model.

If 4kids was writing this they'd have James squeal.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

What a heartwarming way to end the show. :3 Hopefully the show will be back one day.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

That was the bext episode ever I can't even deal ;__; Like Kara said, it was very heartwarming, I loved how they were all optimistic. After the episode I wasn't even sad, especually if the promised to come back next summer if the CDs sell well. I'll definitely buy CDs and sell my kidney to buy extra 500 CDs if there will be need xD This show is just too awesome and it needs to come back!

Also, they should've invited famous Team Rocket fans from the beginning instead of Pokemon caretakers xD Listening to Ayano having feels was waaay more interesting for me :D After the show, she tweeted that it was her dream to be on the radio and that she felt like crying <3 Also, they had the best idea ever to send a guest in the mail XD

My favourite parts was when they were talking about what they like about each other (I wish I'd understand more of what they were saying) and, of course, the song! OMG it was such a nice, badass remix and the voices were mixed together so well <3 Lol, I'm a pro singer now XD

Thank you Rockets for fulfilling my dreams <3 My life is so win thanks to you XD

Also...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Well I guess its only fitting for a TR radio show to end with the guest star of a Team Rocket fan.
    There, fixed for you ;D

That cake is beautiful. XD

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    That cake is beautiful. XD
    And it looks yummy and I love the design too.

テレビ東京・あにてれ Pokemon Radio Show!ロケット団ひみつ帝国

Go listen everyone. Listen to the epicness of the chorus of Rocket fans.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

That's a cute end to this radio show, I'm sure it'll be back next Summer no doubt. It really was a blessing for a lot of big fans of TR, although I'm not that big a fan of TR tbh. We got to learn a lot about many different guests on the shows. I learned Aoi Yuki loves Eevee and plays Pokemon games! I find it hard to believe that woman is a transexual, outside of her nose and jaws she looks so feminine. It's cute she loves TR a lot and only watches the show for them, reminds me of a lot of fans on the forum. I love how Kojirou and Musashi and Nyasu have their BW-style eyes and are all dressed up in that pic. So adorable ^^

I think more than anything this radio show really helped me appreciate TR much more than I did before, if we got a Kanto/Best Wishes mix of TR I would be perfectly happy and would really love TR more in the show. I really really didn't care for the DP-style Rockets, Kojirou was terribly submissive and Musashi was a raging bi-yatch half the time. I really hope when they make their return, they aren't that type of TR. Really cute episode no doubt.

The chorale of fans gave me to tears, there is so much love emanates from this song. My heart can not resist. Team Rocket I love you so much! T////T (I can not live without the TRio) LOVE!
    Last edited by Jez; 24th December 2012 at 04:41 AM.
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Sakaki comes on and says there will be an important announcement on December 25th at night
    And that announcement is...

We're finally getting a live episode! It'll be on March 23rd, and more details will be posted later today.

What a wonderful Christmas present.

Blog Entries

And I thought I was the only one who didn't came out of the closet but out of a box.

Anyway, nice way to end the show!

Blog Entries

I, for one, am glad this is finally over.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

I, for one, am awed that this felt like a good post to make.

I mean, I get not liking a show. I get expressing that you don't like a show. But expressing that you're glad the show is over?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

For all we know the Radio show could continue with other characters now, similar to the way Satoshi's VA hijacked the show for that one episode or so where they brought in Kasumi's VA for some strange, oddball reason.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

It wasn't "strange" or "oddball" at all. Pretty much every other character's VA had appeared in the show by then (Takeshi - Episode 4, Hikari- Episode 12, Iris - Episode 10, Dent - Episode 7), so all that was left was Satoshi's and Kasumi's.

And before you bring up Kenji, Haruka, and Masato...none of their VAs ever made it to the show at all, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi
    Also, they should've invited famous Team Rocket fans from the beginning instead of Pokemon caretakers xD Listening to Ayano having feels was waaay more interesting for me :D
    Craziness. The VA interviews were the best part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika
    I really really didn't care for the DP-style Rockets, Kojirou was terribly submissive and Musashi was a raging bi-yatch half the time.
    The overwhelming majority of that came from the English dub.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on September 17th, 2014

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast