• 1 Post By Jeshi
  • 4 Post By Argy
  • 9 Post By fruitsmoothierevenge

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 024 (Dec 9th, 2012) - Fujimura Chika

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 024 (Dec 9th, 2012) - Fujimura Chika

This week's drama was a Star Wars parody! I didn't quite figure that out until halfway through so I'm going to have to listen to it again from the beginning to get what all was being said, but I was able to catch a few things. I know the Ginga-Dan was mentioned (in the context of them actually being up in the galaxy) and that they were heading toward the "Deathmas Star." Also, Kojirou was Han Solo and Nyasu was "R2Danger2," beeps and all.

The trio do their BW motto to the BW motto music.

For the pre-segment chit-chat, the trio talks about how many people have been sending them artwork. They talk about one person who drew a Delibird on a CD case and another who sent a package from America (is this one of you guys!?). They were amazed at the person's ability to write their address in Japanese and stated that there was both a picture and a letter (written in English) inside. They've also gotten mail from Poland, Singapore, and Thailand (I think), so they're very much aware that they have fans overseas!

The first segment is the Marumine Drawing thing. After playing rock paper scissors to determine the order, the trio presents their drawings:

Musashi - Nyasu and Kojirou both think it's a blue cat, which in turn reminds them of Doraemon (though they don't say as much). Musashi tells them that her picture is a view from the front before one of them finally guesses that it's a Potchama.
    Nyasu - Musashi wonders what this red blob is, but Nyasu corrects them and says it's pink. Musashi then says that it's terrifying. Finally, though, the other two are able to guess that this is a Purin.
    Kojirou - Even though he didn't have a black marker, the other two are able to guess that this is Deathmas pretty quickly.

Next, the trio was asked to draw themselves during the commercial break. They complain about that not being enough time but to it anyway.

Musashi's - https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/277717541273600000/photo/1
    Kojirou's - https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/277717622349504513/photo/1
    Nyasu's - https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/277717692427943936/photo/1

After the commercial break, Musashi (who's been talking a lot in this episode, by the way) introduces the "beautiful voice actress, Fujimura Chika!"

I missed the next few minutes because my doorbell rang, so I missed part of what was said. I came back in when they started talking about how she's been voicing Joy and Yanapp. Nyasu says that Yanapp is cute while Musashi says that its head looks like broccoli. They then talk about how Dent keeps Yanapp in its Monster Ball unlike Satoshi with his Pikachu (and, to a lesser extent, Mijumaru). They also talk about how small Yanapp is and how it gives it its all despite its size. They talk specifically about how it looked when it was riding on Larry's Goluhg when they fought it last time.

(On a side note, a Twitter user, in response to this part of the show, commented on how Yanapp looks just as small riding on Lizardon on the poster for Episode N)

Ms. Fujimura also talks about doing Kumashun's voice for a little bit.

This week's song request was Look Look☆Here by Momoiro Clover Z.

As the show ends, Musashi starts to talk about how beautiful Ms. Fujimura is and then segues into this incoherent rant about how a handsome prince will come to her because she's so beautiful and bla bla bla. Kojirou and Nyasu kind of facepalm and quietly ask us to tune in next time.
    Last edited by Dogasu; 9th December 2012 at 05:56 AM.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 024 (Dec 9th, 2012) - Fujimura Chika

That drama was freaking awesome. And it was cool to see art people sent in.

The TRio's drawings of themselves were hilarious. XD

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    For the pre-segment chit-chat, the trio talks about how many people have been sending them artwork. They talk about one person who drew a Delibird on a CD case and another who sent a package from America (is this one of you guys!?). They were amazed at the person's ability to write their address in Japanese and stated that there was both a picture and a letter (written in English) inside. They've also gotten mail from Poland, Singapore, and Thailand (I think), so they're very much aware that they have fans overseas!
    The one from Poland is mine! <3 I'm just so mad I didn't think of drawing anything this time. I thought only about polishing my singing skills XD As for the letter from America, isn't it from @fruitsmoothierevenge?

After the commercial break, Musashi (who's been talking a lot in this episode, by the way) introduces the "beautiful voice actress, Fujimura Chika!"
    It looked like Musashi's mood went down after that introduction, because Kojiro and Nyasu noticed that and Kojiro commented that "Musashi is the most beautiful of Team Rocket" <3

As the show ends, Musashi starts to talk about how beautiful Ms. Fujimura is and then segues into this incoherent rant about how a handsome prince will come to her because she's so beautiful and bla bla bla. Kojirou and Nyasu kind of facepalm and quietly ask us to tune in next time.
    Yeah and he asked her out xD; Oh, silly Musashi... xD

I wouldn't say they facepalmed though, they were rather perplexed because of Musashi's "wild ideas" xD

Blog Entries

As the show ends, Musashi starts to talk about how beautiful Ms. Fujimura is and then segues into this incoherent rant about how a handsome prince will come to her because she's so beautiful and bla bla bla.
    And Musashi wonders why Kojiro and Nyasu don't comment on her beauty more often.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    And Musashi wonders why Kojiro and Nyasu don't comment on her beauty more often.
    Yeah xD Now Kojiro should just dress up as a prince for her to finally get the message.

Nyasu commented on Kojiro's drawing of Musashi that she looks like "disembodied soul" xD To me she looks like she has boobs so big and body so thin that she fell over XDDD

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    It looked like Musashi's mood went down after that introduction, because Kojiro and Nyasu noticed that and Kojiro commented that "Musashi is the most beautiful of Team Rocket" <3
    His feelings are so obvious, but she is oblivious because she's so self-centered. XD

At least that's how I see it, but I'm biased. <3

Blog Entries

OH MY GOD THAT IS MINE!
    AAAAAA FREAKING OUT HAPPENING NOW.
    <3 <3 <3
    I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH THIS.

I usually listen to this during the week but I may have to listen today. ^_^
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

I'm so jelly :<

What have you written in the letter?

I'm so jealous! I wish I could've sent something :(

Anyway, it sounds like an awesome episode! Although I'm not going to get the Star Wars parody because I've only watched one of the movies :P
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

I'm glad your country got mentioned, Jeshi! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    What have you written in the letter?
    It was just a thank you letter for everyone at the radio. I told them how the show helped me through the summer (this summer was really crappy for me), and that I look forward to it every week. ^_^
    I was originally going to write it in Japanese as well, but I just couldn't figure out how to construct some of the sentences, as well as what level of politeness I was suppose to write it in. So I just sent the English one.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

(Mods, does new topic = OK to double post? If not, I'll squish them together.)
    Ah, I finally listened to it! But I need a little translation help...
    When they talked about the package from Aaaaaamerica, I got all the sugeees and everything like that, but what does Meowth say at 4:03 (in the streaming version) after "chotto"? And they all laugh? It's like the only little bit I can't quite understand. I know he's saying something about what the drawing is, something about their faces. (It is a picture of them looking very confused. I'll post it later if you wanna see it; I took a picture before I sent it, LOL.)
    Thanks!
    Last edited by fruitsmoothierevenge; 10th December 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

@fruitsmoothierevenge I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like he's saying くすっとしてる, which means to let a chuckle (or something similiar to that) slip out.

Again, I'm not completely sure about this. But it's my best guess at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge
    (It is a picture of them looking very confused. I'll post it later if you wanna see it; I took a picture before I sent it, LOL.)
    I know this is way late, but do you still have access to this picture? Could you post it here?