REVIEW: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakaguchi

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakaguchi

Default "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakaguchi

Tonight's episode starts with the TRio doing a "live" rock concert! Musashi was on guitar, Kojiro was on the drums, and Nyasu played the piano. And yes, we did finally get a new Rocket "song"! I couldn't stop laughing. XD The lyrics were "Team Rocket to Victory. Team Rocket to ii kanji." Each of them did a solo with their instruments and yes, a cat paw playing the piano went about as well as you'd imagine. He did a whole one note!

After the break, the talk about RDYEN chorus version, then get to the guest; Daisuke Sakaguchi! We hear Kojiro's Muskippa's and Takeshi's Usokki for a bit. But then this happened:

Yeah, I don't know either.

For the last segment they get another food package from QQ, so it's time to eat!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakagu

Nyasu played the piano.
    I'm just sort of imagining the keyboard cat right now.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakagu

I kinda wanna listen to that song now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MizuTaipu View Post
    I kinda wanna listen to that song now. XD
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/rd/

Here you go! It's the button to the right of RSS Podcasting.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, I know this guy (outside of Pokemon)...he plays Shinpachi in Gintama. In fact, it is said that Daisuke himself basically looks like Shinpachi minus the glasses.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Blog Entries

They say "Team Rocket" at the beginning xD
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

The beginning concert was fabulous, including the English announcement. I kept picturing them as an emo band. XD Musa can really play that guitar, can't she?

Aah, I like these pictures a lot! Great quality. I hope they keep up with them. LOL, look, in the first food picture to the left you can see the Fingers Piano pic from an early ep.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    The beginning concert was fabulous, including the English announcement. I kept picturing them as an emo band. XD.
    I have imagined Musashi and Kojiro with their look of rockers of the episode: "The song of Jigglypuff" ;P

rockeurs.jpg
    Last edited by Jez; 31st October 2012 at 03:45 AM.
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes