REVIEW: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 017 Review Thread (Oct 21th, 2012) - Kōrogi Satomi

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 017 Review Thread (Oct 21th, 2012) - Kōrogi Satomi

Blog Entries

Default "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 017 Review Thread (Oct 21th, 2012) - Kōrogi Satomi

The VA of Kasumi's Togepi, Shigeru's Blacky and many other Pokémon joins

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 017 Review Thread (Oct 21th, 2012) - Kōrogi Satomi

What about the motto? What was the BGM used?
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 017 Review Thread (Oct 21th, 2012) - Kōrogi Satomi

Same as last week. BW motto with Kanto music.

Blog Entries

I didn't quite understand the skit this time... I only picked up things about a sponsor and a bear? I was way confused.

The drawing quizzes are probably my favorites. I love how Kojiro will never forget the "-ro" clue. I think it's funny how worked up Musashi gets when they can't guess; they know just how to push her buttons. XD

There's only one week to get the Rocket Dan Yo Eien Ni entries in! Info is in the Pokemon Twitter thread. Let's all sing together, teammates! XD
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.