REVIEW: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 008 Review Thread (Aug 19th, 2012) - Mika Kanai

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Musashi
  • 1 Post By The Fighting Misty
  • 1 Post By Argy

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 008 Review Thread (Aug 19th, 2012) - Mika Kanai

Blog Entries

Default "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 008 Review Thread (Aug 19th, 2012) - Mika Kanai

In a change of pace, they start with the sound quiz after the drama instead of the guest. It was pretty easy this time around, though at the end I think they played a Miki Shinichiro song. After that they talk to Mika Kanai. She shows off Kojiro's Desumasu, (who Musashi finds cute) Satoshi's Chikoriita (they mentioned how much it loves Satoshi), Purin (who freaked them out for a bit. XD), Kenji's Marill, and Iris' Emonga. They got on the subject of Sonansu a bit, which made Musashi miss it. They end the segment by playing "Nyasu no Uta".
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 008 Review Thread (Aug 19th, 2012) - Mika Kanai

They talk about Jessie's Wobby a lot lately, aren't they?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 008 Review Thread (Aug 19th, 2012) - Mika Kanai

Quote Originally Posted by PokéMaid View Post
    They talk about Jessie's Wobby a lot lately, aren't they?
    We'll probably see TR reunite with the old pokemon they left at the HQ's after the end of this saga/arc. Remember unlike their other releases they still own Seviper/Wobbufett/Yanmega/Carnivine/Mime Jr.
    djulienr likes this.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

What was the drama this time?
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Musashi and Kojiro played these announcers at a train station announcing that a train was coming. Nyasu kept running back and forth, but they were trolling and the train wasn't coming. XD

So much Nyasu abuse on this show.

Blog Entries

The song that was performed was sung by Miki. I hunted for it: it's "Inochi ~Mei~" from Full Metal Alchemist, where he voices Roy Mustang. Here it is on YouTube. I still want them to use a Weiss Kreuz song, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Satoshi's Chikoriita (they mentioned how much it loves Satoshi)
    The Chikorita in-studio also liked Kojiro, LOL. He was quite hesitant about it. XD I didn't realize how cute Kanai-san's voice was! I keep calling her "Kawai-san" because of it. ^_^;;;
    OT: I hope we see Yamask and Woobat evolve soon. Maybe in the special!
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.