REVIEW: "Pokemon Radio Show!' Episode 002 Review Thread (July 8th, 2012) - Ishizuka Unshou - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!' Episode 002 Review Thread (July 8th, 2012) - Ishizuka Unshou

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!' Episode 002 Review Thread (July 8th, 2012) - Ishizuka Unsho

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    Ishizuka-san seemed a bit confused, I think?
    He was legit drunk imo XD

The eating part may have been slow, but it was totally in character and I thought that was hilarious. Let's use airtime to eat food from the Boss! Haha.
    Haha yes, it might be boring for some people, but yes, totally in character and I still appreciated it :D

Can anyone tell me what QQ (Double Q) is? Is it a convenience store? Also, what were the うぴー or うP on Twitter? Just a "whoopie", or something else?
    QQ? Where did you get that from? Idk what's this.

うP is an internet slang for "upload". They're aware that うぴー isn't correct, but they said that Musashi liked it somehow, so they'll use this from now on xD

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!' Episode 002 Review Thread (July 8th, 2012) - Ishizuka Unsho

If Kojiro thinks this Jessie is kind, he should meet the one from the DP dub. She's downright lovable!
    Jeshi, Grave-E and martianmister like this.

Blog Entries

Oh, OK. Cool to know!

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka View Post
    QQ? Where did you get that from? Idk what's this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Radio
    QQ(ダブルキュー)から送られてきたブツはこれニャ! うぴーその1
    This was the tweet they sent out with the first picture of the mochi. It's "from Double Q", but I haven't been able to figure out what that is. It's probably a store.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

iTunes

The podcasts of each episode are available on iTunes. They're not the full version of each episode of course, but it's still fun to have. I'll enjoy having the Rockets automatically download to my computer every week. It's also a good way for fans from all around the world to show support for the show.
    Last edited by Musashi; 9th July 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Wonder if there'll be anymore shout outs to the English version.
    martianmister and Bluelatios like this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Wonder if there'll be anymore shout outs to the English version.
    It would be interesting if they paid a tribute to Maddie, who unfortunately passed away as the voice of english Meowth.

Blog Entries

It would be even more interesting if they parodied how the TRio acted in the DP dub.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    It would be even more interesting if they parodied how the TRio acted in the DP dub.
    Wonder how'd they do all those tongue twisters, alliterations and rhymes. I'm just as interested as you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Wonder how'd they do all those tongue twisters, alliterations and rhymes.
    Don't worry, Japan has enough wordplay to cover all bases. In the first season they had a lot of these as visual gags. One of the best examples is in "A Chansey Operation", when Meowth is trying to tell the Chansey about his lost charm.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

I meant more mocking how much the TRio act like assholes to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12