REVIEW: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Ep 9 (8/26/2012) - Furushima Kiyotaka & Satou Kensuke

Thread: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Ep 9 (8/26/2012) - Furushima Kiyotaka & Satou Kensuke

Default "Pokemon Radio Show!" Ep 9 (8/26/2012) - Furushima Kiyotaka & Satou Kensuke

The show starts off with Musashi and Kojiro talking in front of a cheering crowd of hundreds of people. They emotionally anounce that they want to split up in order to work for the boss. The crowd got upset, but Nyasu suddenly popped in and said they should stop bullshitting. XD But due to a play Miki Shinichiro is currently performing, he couldn't be there for the radio show today, so in a way they did split up for awhile. XD

After that, Musashi and Nyasu talked with Furushima Kiyotaka. He showed off Koromori, Megayanma, Mukkubird, and a few others. He also talked about his role as Kudari and Shinji.

For the last segment, Musashi and Nyasu played "OK!" some old Pokemon song by Becky and the Kids that I didn't catch, and... "Lucky Lucky"!. Kojiro mentioned on Twitter how he didn't want this song played, so since he was gone they seized the opportunity and played it. XD Kojiro called in and talked to them from the Pokemon Center (a map of it was tweeted) for the last few minutes.

And that was it. No mentions of the upcoming episodes at all. All the Twitter trolling earlier was just because Kojiro wouldn't be there. Maybe next time.
    Last edited by Musashi; 26th August 2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Grammer is hard.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 009 Review Thread (Aug 26th, 2012) - Furushima Kiyo

MIMA U SUCH A TROLL

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 009 Review Thread (Aug 26th, 2012) - Furushima Kiyo

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    ...He showed off Koromori, Megayanma, Mukkubird, and a few others.
    GASP!!!

Kiyotaka is their best 'pokemon voice guy' imo. He's got such great range. It's really funny to think that, once upon a time, he was playing such a dour soul like Shinji one minute, then screaming 'MUKUU!' the next.

Anyone know what play, or any info on that? Aah, I'd love to see Miki-san in a play!

Mima is responsible for like 50% of my stressors at the moment, lol. Bridge Badge for #1 troll.

I'm excited to hear this when it's released. I am very much looking forward to Serious Voices about breaking up. And Lucky Lucky! ♪ LUCKY LUCKY NICE TO MEWTWO

((BTW, Musashi, they "seized" the opportunity, not "ceased". Seize = to grab or take, cease = to stop.))
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    Anyone know what play, or any info on that? Aah, I'd love to see Miki-san in a play!
    @Jeshi; is going to see it today. I don't recall what it's about, but I'm sure she'll be happy to share.

((BTW, Musashi, they "seized" the opportunity, not "ceased". Seize = to grab or take, cease = to stop.))
    That's what happens when the show airs in the middle of the night and my brain stops paying attention. XD Fixed it.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

It's a musical "Olivia o kikinagara". MikiShin is one of the special guests and he has the main role of a salaryman guy who started to learn playing the piano. If you want to see it, you only have time until friday. The ticket costed 6,000 yen, but omg, it was totally worth it :D Official Site
    Last edited by Dogasu; 12th September 2012 at 06:08 AM.

I would go see it if I were in Japan. I bet it was awesome seeing him live. ^_^

The radio show was fun this week. For some reason I really liked hearing Megayanma. :D And Musa flipping out about her song was great. I always thought of "Umi" (the last song on the Shiroi Ashita da! R-dan CD) as a song for a kinder and gentler Musashi. X3
    When "Lucky Lucky" played, I'm pretty sure I made sounds that only dogs could hear. I forgot how epic that song is.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Finally got around to listening to this.

There were actually two guests in this episode: Furushima Kiyotaka and Satou Kensuke. They both play one of the Subway Masters; Mr. Furushima plays Kudari while Mr. Satou plays Nobori. The two of them reveal that Nobori is the older of the two.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on November 25th, 2014