REVIEW: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness

Question Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness

Isn't this TV special just incomplete? What happens after Chimchar and Piplup goes to the tower? This TV special ends with Dialga raising his head up in the sky. What's next? Where is the episode/special sequel to this?
    Last edited by Ryan203; 17th December 2011 at 09:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Default re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness

This thread pertains to the Pokémon Animé, so I'll move it to the appropriated section.

backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

my OBE garrison-san's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

This special already has a discussion thread, in the review archive, so I'll lock this one and redirect you there.

EDIT: In the end, I couldn't actually find a review thread for the sequel "Beyond Time and Darkness", so I guess this can be re-opened for now. I'll move it to the Review archive though.
    Last edited by garrison-san; 17th December 2011 at 08:44 AM.

Default Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by ghaskan View Post
    This thread pertains to the Pokémon Animé, so I'll move it to the appropriated section.
    Oh! I thought I already posted it in anime section. Thanks for moving.

Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    This special already has a discussion thread, in the review archive, so I'll lock this one and redirect you there.

EDIT: In the end, I couldn't actually find a review thread for the sequel "Beyond Time and Darkness", so I guess this can be re-opened for now. I'll move it to the Review archive though.
    Oh, sorry. I didn't knew I had to post it in review. I was just asking where's the sequel.

Default Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness

It's not incomplete, its supposed to get you to want to buy the games to see the rest of the story.

And it worked on me.