PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" - Page 68
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1030

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Default Re: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Anyone happen to have a link to this longer trailer?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    Here you go! Just click on 'weiterlesen'!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    Here you go! Just click on 'weiterlesen'!
    Ahh thank you!

Blog Entries

I'll give that the animators did a really good job emulating Manhattan for New Tork City, but since we already got our Manhattan analogue in Castelia City, I don't really see the need for another one.

Out of this movie, I'm mainly looking forward to the animation and the music, and hopefully, Mewtwo's new forme looking cool. In the end I guess it's not too surprising the producers asspulled a new Mewtwo, right? I do hope that the new Mewtwo gets an appropriately feminine voice for the dub and the English fanbase goes nuclear as a result.
    Last edited by Ambipom666; 11th July 2013 at 01:19 PM.

3DS name: DuckNasch, Friend Code: 1177-7926-0353, Friend Safari: Doduo, Hoothoot, Fletchinder

Why Couldn't we get info on Sableye for crying out loud.

Here's the thing... everyone is complaining about the fact this is a different Mewtwo when it's supposedly impossible, but I think it's easy to explain away if you try. Think about it... Mew is one of the rarest Pokemon ever, and is also extremely unusual. Presumably, its DNA is different from other Pokemon and every attempted clone of Mew will produce a Mewtwo. Maybe it's that Mew's DNA is so unusual that it has to create a different Pokemon when stimulated, or maybe it's a safeguard against people cloning Mew. Who knows, but the idea that Mew DNA will always produce a Mewtwo is an easy way to explain how there's now two of them.

Although you would have thought these new unnamed scientists would have read Fuji's report and gone "Hey, maybe we should maximise security around this thing for when it wakes because apparently it'll be pissed!"

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

Doesn't explain why one form changes and one doesn't. And it isn't just that people are bothered about - the writers didn't even try to give her a unique backstory, a reason for her form changing... or anything. Why not just use the old one then? At the very least, they should have had Satoshi react to seeing a Mewtwo as a reference to the previous one, but apparently they didn't even do that (if the Japanese comments, about there being absolutely no references to the original Mewtwo, are anything to go by).

Also, in anime canon, Dr. Fuji's report does not exist anymore.
    Last edited by FANG-TAN; 11th July 2013 at 08:41 PM.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

Oh yeah, it doesn't... ignore that part then. Does make me wonder why TR never tried cloning Mew again since they have no idea how it would work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambipom666 View Post
    I'll give that the animators did a really good job emulating Manhattan for New Tork City, but since we already got our Manhattan analogue in Castelia City, I don't really see the need for another one.
    Given how underwhelming Hiun City was in the anime (although I think we may have got a much better look in the skipped Rocket vs. Plasma episodes), I'm glad the writers are having another stab at creating a New York-inspired city.

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    Does make me wonder why TR never tried cloning Mew again since they have no idea how it would work out.
    Because trying to capture the original Mewtwo was far more feasible, and their memories were erased in the aftermath of that encounter. Domino told Giovanni that if Mewtwo died, all their work would have been for nothing.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess there wasn't any restrictions on what the people who saw the pre-release screening could tell us, were there? So we probably won't have any big surprised like a new Sableye Evolution popping up.

I really wanna know what's up with him, no one seemed to mentioned him when talking about the Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    I really wanna know what's up with him, no one seemed to mentioned him when talking about the Movie.
    Nanamaru said that Sableye was "cute".

The female Genesect's voice is cute.
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
    There's a female one?

Pit the Preview here Please because I can not find I at t all please.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
    There's a female one?
    Well, it's voice is female. Didn't you watch the four minutes trailer that came with yesterday's prologue?
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast