PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" - Page 6

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1030
Like Tree529Likes

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

  1. #76
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    You realize Kyogre was featured in the Manaphy movie, and the Legendary Beasts, as well as Celebi played a substantial role in Zoroark's? If it wasn't for Celebi, there wouldn't have even been a plot in Zoroark's movie.
    All those pokemon had already debuted, they weren't new legendaries at the time. Kyorge appeared in AG and the Johto legends all already had their older movies. That's not what I am talking about.

    So I guess we know the answer to the above question: "Are you just not going to address this point because addressing it contradicts whatever point your trying to make?"

    Also, your argument right there, once again ignores what we all know happens in these movie promotions. It's baffling that you can be a member in this fandom for so long yet make the above claim that "if Gen V is ending, this movie would star all Gen VI Pokemon" when all we've seen is the preview for next year's movie, which, anyone can tell you, is the biggest load of crap the animators give us.
    We have never had a movie where the big event pokemon that they save for the end would be overshadowed by a newer Pokemon. Any 6th gen Pokemon is bound to overshadow it simply by being a new Pokemon, and this is when the writers want kids to see Genosect for the first time?

  2. #77
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,178
    Blog Entries
    953

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post

    All those pokemon had already debuted, they weren't new legendaries at the time. Kyorge appeared in AG and the Johto legends all already had their older movies. That's not what I am talking about.
    Yes, and the main stars of the movie, the ones that were kept hidden from the initial previews, and the initial movie titles, DID NOT debut yet. Genesect is being revealed much earlier than any main star of the movie, which, going by the trends they've established (quite ironic that you're looking at patterns that are already broken, but ignoring much larger ones such as this), means its not the main star.

    Oh, and you were talking about how those Pokemon were clearly indicative of a new generation, because, and I quote, "If that were the case it would star all 6th gen legends or Pokemon to hype up the next game....much like Latios/Latias did for Hoenn, Manaphy did for DP, and Zoroark did for BW." and my response was to demonstrate that your claim had no basis in reality. It only happened for the Latios/Latias movie. Manaphy featured Kyogre, and Zoroark had both Celebi and the Legendary Beasts play an equal role, contrary to the point you made that any new movie advertising a new generation will only feature new-Gen Pokemon as the star. It's also quite ironic that you happen to ignore the very first movie with a prominent Gen IV character, that had a Gen I character featured on the title.

    We have never had a movie where the big event pokemon that they save for the end would be overshadowed by a newer Pokemon. Any 6th gen Pokemon is bound to overshadow it simply by being a new Pokemon, and this is when the writers want kids to see Genosect for the first time?
    We've never had two movies released at once with only minor differences. And we've never had an event-legendary make its debut in a Pikachu short. By your logic that the later an event Pokemon is in the Pokedex, the more important it is, should Meloetta not have been the star of the current movie, while Keldeo is relegated to the sidelines? Let's not build our arguments on "nevers" given that such logic does not allow ideas to expand, and such logic has been broken many times in the past as these ideas do expand.

    Finally, the generation isn't marked by what the anime producers want to do, its marked by what the game developers want to do. It doesn't matter what the writers want kids to see in Genesect for the first time, it matters what Game Freak wants to release their next game. The most recent BW2 Iwata Asks interview highlights that Iwata already told Masuda and his staff that if they were to release another game on the DS (i.e., the third version to BW), it had to be something fresh (hence the sequels). Game Freak has had the development kit for the 3DS since before BW was announced. Finally, Genesect is being included in the National Pokedex guide that they sell in stores (as evidence of an early pamphlet leak) even long before we knew about Genesect in the movies, suggesting that Game Freak was going to rush its release.

    The animators have no control over when the generation ends, and this is evident by Genesect being released in the previews, rather than being released later in February, when the true stars of the movies are revealed. This is a pattern that has existed for many, many, past movies, a pattern you wish to ignore. Yet, you act like the anime producers are out to make Genesect as something big? If it was, why is it getting such an early release? The only reason is that its going to wind up co-starring with something else.

    Don't forget that the anime doesn't set the deadline for when games release and when new generations begin. Genesect being revealed this early is done so because Game Freak requires it to be. Otherwise, if they were planning to make Genesect the big star, the anime producers would treat its release the same way they've treated revelations of past movie stars.

  3. #78
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,235

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    This movie probably isn't set at the end of this generation either. I very much doubt the 6th gen on the 3DS is hitting 2 months after this movie comes out.
    I easily could see that happening. Like Outrage mentioned, Game Freak has had the 3DS development kits since before B/W were announced, so they've probably been working on the first main series games for the 3DS for quite some time. I don't really see them waiting until 2014 to introduce sixth generation Pokemon. With this movie, they'll have every fifth generation Pokemon revealed and there's no R/S remakes on the horizon. If that was the case, then I could see them getting another year out of the fifth generation, but it's much more likely that they'll have sixth generation games ready by then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd
    If that were the case it would star all 6th gen legends or Pokemon to hype up the next game....much like Latios/Latias did for Hoenn, Manaphy did for DP, and Zoroark did for BW.
    As Outrage already covered, they only did that with Latios and Latias. Manaphy and Zoroark, while the main focus of their respective movies, had older legendary Pokemon around them. It doesn't matter that those Pokemon had already debuted in other movies because they were shown first while Manaphy and Zoroark came in later. Even though Genesect isn't an older legendary Pokemon like in those examples, they still showed it first instead of a Pokemon from a previous generation, so it seems quite likely that a sixth generation Pokemon is going to come up in this movie.
    Piplup and El_ like this.

  4. #79
    dawns back i am so happy pokemonmaster101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Gliscor'd is just doing what he did with the dawn thing he tried so hard to prove that she was only going to be here for 5 or less eps. now he is doing it for this trying to prove that gen 6 wont come out till at least 2014. part of me thinks he doesn't want gen 5 to end that's why he is tying so hard to prove us wrong and ignoring all the signs. and part of me thinks he just doesn't like being wrong. ive got news for you Gliscor'd this movie will star at least 1 gen 6 pokemon and we will see gen 6 by September 2013, if you dont like it get over it because its happening
    Piplup, djulienr, Ishida and 5 others like this.
    Pure awesomeness

  5. #80
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Genesect in next year's movie? No surprise here.

    I'm going to have to agree with Gliscor'd on this one based on the fact that we don't know if GameFreak are going to make a sixth generation. For all we know, this could be the last movie and generation. The full title could have a human character's name (Maybe N or Team Plasma with the title: POKEMON MOVIE 16: GENESEKUTO VS. PLASMA-DAN!) slapped on to it instead of a Pokemon's. This franchise has proved that it can surprise us with the unexpected from time to time. For 15 years, we never thought that GameFreak was ever going to release a sequel instead of a remake, and yet here we are waiting for sequels to be released internationally. The same goes for this. There is no definite proof that it's going to be a sixth generation Pokemon. It could be a warped third generation Pokemon like the Notched Ear Pichu made to create hype for RSE remakes instead. Though, since it only happened once it can't be called a pattern. That doesn't exclude the fact that it's still a possibility.

    Revealing Genesect first could be to cause hype earlier on, or because the movie doesn't have any other important Pokemon to put and advertise. We just can't rely on patterns to fill the holes for us. BW being faster paced compared to DP could be because the writers want to make space for a filler saga that takes place in a different region, and not because this generation is possibly going to be a year shorter. All that has been said by Hidden Mew, Piplup, Silk Tree, Ampharos King, The Outrage and pokemonmaster101 here has been pure speculation that heavily relies on a pattern that, even though it has been going on for years, could possibly be broken like the sequels. For all we know, the people working on the franchise's marketing department could have changed too, meaning that different people means different handling of products. It's only a possibility that shouldn't be treated as a fact as to what will happen in the future and how things will be handled.

  6. #81
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,235

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Genesect in next year's movie? No surprise here.

    I'm going to have to agree with Gliscor'd on this one based on the fact that we don't know if GameFreak are going to make a sixth generation. For all we know, this could be the last movie and generation. The full title could have a human character's name (Maybe N or Team Plasma with the title: POKEMON MOVIE 16: GENESEKUTO VS. PLASMA-DAN!) slapped on to it instead of a Pokemon's. This franchise has proved that it can surprise us with the unexpected from time to time. For 15 years, we never thought that GameFreak was ever going to release a sequel instead of a remake, and yet here we are waiting for sequels to be released internationally. The same goes for this. There is no definite proof that it's going to be a sixth generation Pokemon. It could be a warped third generation Pokemon like the Notched Ear Pichu made to create hype for RSE remakes instead. Though, since it only happened once it can't be called a pattern. That doesn't exclude the fact that it's still a possibility.
    I seriously doubt that there's any chance that this is the last movie and generation. While I think you bring up a valid point about how the franchise can surprise us, B2/W2 alone are proof of that, I also think that Pokemon is bringing in way too much money for Game Freak and Nintendo to stop it anytime soon. If they were going for something to hype up R/S remakes, then I think that would have been revealed first and Genesect would come later. It's certainly a possibility, more so than the last generation idea, but I don't think it's too likely to happen. If R/S remakes come next instead of the sixth generation games, I'll be confused as to why they bothered to release B2/W2 in the summer, rather than in the fall, so that it could be released internationally within the same year. Not to say that I wouldn't like R/S remakes sooner than I'm expecting, but it would make the decision seem a bit weird to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Revealing Genesect first could be to cause hype earlier on, or because the movie doesn't have any other important Pokemon to put and advertise. We just can't rely on patterns to fill the holes for us. BW being faster paced compared to DP could be because the writers want to make space for a filler saga that takes place in a different region, and not because this generation is possibly going to be a year shorter. All that has been said by Hidden Mew, Piplup, Silk Tree, Ampharos King, The Outrage and pokemonmaster101 here has been pure speculation that heavily relies on a pattern that, even though it has been going on for years, could possibly be broken like the sequels. For all we know, the people working on the franchise's marketing department could have changed too, meaning that different people means different handling of products. It's only a possibility that shouldn't be treated as a fact as to what will happen in the future and how things will be handled.
    They could have used any Pokemon to promote the movie if that was the case. They used Lugia and Ho-Oh! for the initial trailer for the Zoroark movie and they didn't even appear in the movie at all. They were obviously there for HG/SS promotion, but they could have used Zekrom and Reshiram battling again to showcase the trailer instead of revealing Genesect this early. Plus, I'm not sure if they would only have Genesect as the only important Pokemon in the movie. Even with the story behind it, I don't know if they wouldn't include any other Pokemon to promote along with it. The faster pace for BW due to a filler saga sounds like a possibility, but I also think it's just about as possible that the generation is coming to an end, especially with releasing B2/W2 internationally so soon after its release in Japan. While myself and a few other people have been making comments that do rely on patterns, it's also important to consider that the first initial trailers after the previous movie aired have not been an accurate way to determine what the movie is going to focus on. It's possible that it could change, but considering how the last fifteen years have turned out for that, I really wouldn't expect that. The sequels were a surprise, but I don't think that necessarily means that every pattern in the franchise can now be considered null and void.
    HumanDawn likes this.

  7. #82
    XY Piplup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,111

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    we don't know if GameFreak are going to make a sixth generation. For all we know, this could be the last movie and generation.
    No, seriously, just no...
    There will be a next generation and there will be more generations after that too, they have no reason to randomly stop after all these years when it's still so successful
    People say "it's the last gen!!!1111" every time, yet are proved wrong again and again... I can't see why they'd be right now

    The full title could have a human character's name (Maybe N or Team Plasma with the title: POKEMON MOVIE 16: GENESEKUTO VS. PLASMA-DAN!) slapped on to it instead of a Pokemon's.
    That never happened and also would still not explain why Genesect was revealed early
    They could just announce it as some generic title movie or simply not show Genesect at all... yet they chose to reveal it as early as they could
    There HAS to be a reason, a new Poké that is more important that they wish to reveal early in 2013 like they always do, which will be added to the title and be the star of the movie
    A human taking that new Poké's place makes no sense to me... part of the Pokémon franchise's yearly tradition is to reveal a brand new Pokémon early in the year and let it star in that year's movie in the summer - it is not just a random "pattern" fans randomly decided, it's a very important part of Pokémon that is highly unlikely to ever change and for a good reason
    So no, your post still didn't convince me how there is even a little chance we're wrong... a human just won't take the new Poké's place, it makes no sense and in that case they'd still keep Genesect's reveal to early 2013 since they'd supposedly have no new Poké to reveal then... yet they revealed Genesect now...

    This franchise has proved that it can surprise us with the unexpected from time to time.
    There's a difference between handling things differently and completely destroying a smart marketing way to create excitement for the movie and upcoming next gen games
    They will NOT change it
    A new Poké WILL be revealed in early 2013
    And the fact they chose to reveal Genesect now, despite how they could and would save it to early 2013 like they did with previous secret legendaries, proves that the new Poké will be a gen 6 one that will be more important than Genesect and will star in the movie together with it (either as equals or as the true star)
    I'm still waiting for a proper explanation to why they'd reveal Genesect so early if they didn't have a gen 6 Poké to reveal in early 2013

    It could be a warped third generation Pokemon like the Notched Ear Pichu made to create hype for RSE remakes instead.
    Hoenn remakes are extremely unlikely, but I think we shouldn't get into that discussion here
    As for Spiky Pichu - no, just no, it was NOT revealed early in the new year and added to the title... actually, the way Spiky was revealed is more similar to the way Genesect is revealed, in that they both were revealed early, rather than early in new year, and they both were not the new Poké revealed early in the new year which then was added to the movie title and ended up as the true star...
    So yeah... Spiky's example only helps to emphasize the point that Genesect isn't the next movie's only star and that we will get a gen 6 Poké early in 2013

    Revealing Genesect first could be to cause hype earlier on,
    But it doesn't work that way... it'd only make Genesect feel like OLD NEWS by the the time the movie is releaed... they're revealing it NOW with the CURRENT MOVIE's release... a full YEAR ahead of the next movie's release...
    How does that make sense to anyone that the star of the next movie would be a Poké that was officially revealed a full year prior to the movie's release?
    Kids won't even be so excited to go watch it since they'd know about it for so long already
    The Poké that star in the movie is always a brand new Pokémon revealed early in the year (which makes it revealed 6 or less months before the movie's release, surely not a full year ahead...) and it will not change, just not, because it won't make any sense to break this way of creating excitement for the movies that worked for them just fine so far

    or because the movie doesn't have any other important Pokemon to put and advertise.
    But then again why would they reveal it now instead of in early 2013 like it should be?
    If they wouldn't reveal Genesect now and wait for early 2013 to do so, you could be right... but the fact they're getting it out of the way so early, clearly means they have a new gen Poké that is more important and is saved for the early 2013 revealing

    All that has been said by Hidden Mew, Piplup, Silk Tree, Ampharos King, The Outrage and pokemonmaster101 here has been pure speculation that heavily relies on a pattern that
    It's a very logical, almost a clear official fact, "speculation" that is supported by good explanations that back up our opinions
    You're free to disagree, obviously, but I still find it hard to argue against our opinion when it's just so obvious - especially when I've yet to hear any really good explanation from the other side, compared to us who did provide lots of facts...

  8. #83
    Psycho Tsutarja fans Mareepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    No, I don't think Gen 6 will be released on 2015.
    Gen 6 will be released on 2014, I guess.
    So they have to advertise it in 2013, 1 year before Gen 6 is released.

    If no Pokemon of Gen 6 is appearing in the next movie, they will miss the chance to advertise a new Pokemon of Gen 6, which can attract people's expectation on Gen 6 games.

    If you are asking why Gen 5 has a fast pace and they are rushing through the series, see this (from wikipedia)
    Nintendo
    Revenue -¥1 trillion (2011)
    Operating income -¥171 billion (2011)
    Net income -¥77.6 billion (2011)
    Total assets -¥1.6 trillion (2011)
    Total equity -¥1.2 trillion (2011)

    Nintendo surely needs to find a way to gain money fast before money problem gets to them.
    Why would they miss a chance to advertise a new game that can make profit when they need to overcome this situation?
    Last edited by Mareepy; 2nd July 2012 at 09:05 AM.

  9. #84
    Monster Professor Dr. Mecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    397

    Default

    There's also a chance that Genesect won't appear in either the movie or the anime, and thus only be a promotion to an event. Remember, the 3DS is struggling and thus Nintendo is pressuring Game Freak to make a generation for that handheld.

    Because of that, gen 6 would most likely be annouced sometime this fall, and released either next summer or spring. Therefore ShoPro were rushing this generation out the door in case that happens. Not to mention that they no longer have time (or guts) to showcase Team Plasma since it's the only monster that have an pokedex entry that signify their existance.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

    Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

  10. #85
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    Remember, the 3DS is struggling and thus Nintendo is pressuring Game Freak to make a generation for that handheld.
    The 3DS is NOT struggling and hasn't since Super Mario 3D Land came out. The 3DS has already outsold the DS for the same time period of its first year lifecycle.

    Remember the DS came out in 2004 and DP didn't come out till 2006...2 full years until after the new handheld came out. Nintendo has never been in a rush to release a new gen at the start of a handheld.
    Reila likes this.

  11. #86
    XXXXXXXXXX Dragon Char's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tower of Mastery
    Posts
    4,815
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    How many times do we have to say it WILL be two years by February of next year.
    Hidden Mew likes this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

  12. #87
    . Ishida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nah
    Posts
    891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    I don't understand why people don't think a Gen VI Pokemon can appear here it's obvious that Best Wishes is moving a lot faster than Diamond and Pearl and I remember hearing something about it being a 3 year series. Munchlax was revealed back in 2004 and D/P came out two years after they can bring on Gen VI whenever they want.

  13. #88
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,235

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Remember the DS came out in 2004 and DP didn't come out till 2006...2 full years until after the new handheld came out. Nintendo has never been in a rush to release a new gen at the start of a handheld.
    Like Samurott mentioned, it will be two years next February since the 3DS was released and with the 3DSXL coming out, that will most likely make the price of a regular 3DS go down so that more people would be able to buy the system and at least one of the new sixth generation games. So, I don't think that would be an issue.

  14. #89
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,178
    Blog Entries
    953

    Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Remember the DS came out in 2004 and DP didn't come out till 2006...2 full years until after the new handheld came out. Nintendo has never been in a rush to release a new gen at the start of a handheld.
    Next September (the estimated Gen VI release) is hardly "the start of a new handheld" in terms of the 3DS, and its hardly rushing to release a game 31 months and one redesign later. All the points you've brought up is contradictory to whatever you're trying to say, and ignoring the points brought against you while focusing on minor issues you can tackle (while at the same time trapping yourself with the points you raise) is hardly helping your case.

    Face the facts:
    - The main star of all the recent movies have never been revealed in the previews nor the original movie title, but early the following year (contradicts your point that Genesect is the main star)
    - Being the "last" event Legendary of the generation hardly calls for a "big event" when in-game, the event hasn't even been given much interest and basically falls in the shadows of Team Plasma's plot
    - Your logic that "the later the 'dex number, the more important it must be!" has already been violated with Meloetta
    - There is no Pokémon left to keep hidden for February, and there is absolutely no reason to hide a previous Pokemon that will co-star with Genesect. If that were the case, they would have been revealed in this preview while Genesect would have been revealed later, just as it was the case with every other "new" Pokemon debuting with an old co-star
    - BW2 had an unusually early release date, which some people explain as the result of Nintendo wanting the last of the DS games released by the end of 2012
    - Game Freak was one of the first companies to get the 3DS development kit, and Iwata had already showed a bit of annoyance at BW2 being released on the DS.
    - The 3DS would have been out for more than two years and had already gone over one redesign by the usual September release

    Face it, signs from both the game side and the anime side point to a Gen VI co-star, and the end of the generation. Your argument is based on nothing except your notion that an end-game Legend needs to have a big role (again, contradicted in both the games and the anime) and can't be overshadowed by another Pokemon, even though Genesect can still be written as having a major role even while a Gen VI Pokemon co-stars.
    Hidden Mew, Piplup, El_ and 1 others like this.

  15. #90
    Monster Professor Dr. Mecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage
    Face it, signs from both the game side and the anime side point to a Gen VI co-star, and the end of the generation. Your argument is based on nothing except your notion that an end-game Legend needs to have a big role (again, contradicted in both the games and the anime) and can't be overshadowed by another Pokemon, even though Genesect can still be written as having a major role even while a Gen VI Pokemon co-stars.
    Face it Gliscor'd, Nintendo wants the DS to die and this generation to be over. ShoPro suspect this would happen, and thus they limited the series for this gen to be 3 years or less. It's destined to end early since Game Freak didn't take a traditional route and remod Black and White to handle 3D Imagery, and therefore gaurantee the longevity of this generation for at least 4 years.

    But now, it's obvious that with the Wii U coming over later this year that Black2 and White2 were the last two main entries to this generation: no Black3/White3, no Ruby/Sapphire remakes, ONLY GEN 6 FOR THE 3DS. I don't know about you, but I want them to release Genesect this year and have Gen6 completed as soon as next Summer!
    Last edited by Dr. Mecha; 2nd July 2012 at 05:14 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

    Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •