PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" - Page 4
Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

You continue to repeat yourself while you ignore everything we're telling you
    In December we'll get a movie title
    In early 2013 we'll get a new Pokémon revealed and its name will be added to the title and it'll be the movie's real star
    If they'd keep Genesect a secret till then and THEN reveal it like happened with most of secret legendaries, you'd be right
    But fact is, they're revealing it EARLY, NOW, which would make it OLD NEWS by 2013, and in early 2013 they'll reveal someone new, which can't be Genesect since they're bothering to reveal it NOW... they have no more secret legendaries of the current gen, so that means the Poké they'll reveal in early 2013 is a gen 6 one and it'll star in the movie together with Genesect (either as equal in importance or most likely as the actual real star...)
    This also means September 2013 is probably the start of gen 6
    It couldn't be any more obvious and you're just randomly insisting on a random thing for no reason and ignore all things people tell you...

Blog Entries

I don't think they'd want to wait all the way until the 17th movie in 2014 to show off a gen 6 Pokemon. Really, its NOT that hard to believe so why is everyone arguing over such a trivial matter? Anyways I think this is making it very likely Team Plasma will show up. And people were worried they were gone for good XD.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios View Post
    I don't think they'd want to wait all the way until the 17th movie in 2014 to show off a gen 6 Pokemon. Really, its NOT that hard to believe so why is everyone arguing over such a trivial matter? Anyways I think this is making it very likely Team Plasma will show up. And people were worried they were gone for good XD.
    There's absolutely no reason at all to expect Plasma
    Genesect can either get an anime-only story (which is what the movies usually do, actually...) or have a similar story to its game one that replaces Team Plasma with either Team Rocket, a random evil group or a crazy scientist or something...
    Genesect =/= automatic Plasma
    I think people should accept already that we won't get Plasma in the anime, that's just how the Japanese deal with these things... Plasma became the new Porygon, same happened for the third short movie... =\

You do realize we didn't see a 5th gen Pokemon till 4 years after DP came out, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    You do realize we didn't see a 5th gen Pokemon till 4 years after DP came out, right?
    We saw a gen 5 Poké in the last gen 4 movie, then the gen 5 games were released the September after that movie
    We will see a gen 6 in this Genesect movie, then the gen 6 games will be released the September after that movie

Blog Entries

So? BW was designed to move at a faster pace. As for Team Plasma, its not a definite given they'll be there but still Genesect was created by them. They've had a LOT of hype from fans wanting them to appear, maybe its time the japanese change the way they "do" these things that don't make sense.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Seek the sparrow prince Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Scott if you're going to say comments such as "And before anyone says anything" then you should at least answer other people's point that were made beforehand. Consider that a warning for when you next post here. Constantly deflecting points can be considered baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    We saw a gen 5 Poké in the last gen 4 movie, then the gen 5 games were released the September after that movie
    We will see a gen 6 in this Genesect movie, then the gen 6 games will be released the September after that movie
    Yes but this probably isn't the last BW movie. There is no reason to believe this gen will ony be 3 years long.

So? BW was designed to move at a faster pace. As for Team Plasma, its not a definite given they'll be there but still Genesect was created by them. They've had a LOT of hype from fans wanting them to appear, maybe its time the japanese change the way they "do" these things that don't make sense.
    I still really doubt Plasma will appear at all... I know "they created it", but the anime can easily change that as I said

Yes but this probably isn't the last BW movie. There is no reason to believe this gen will ony be 3 years long.
    But we constantly proved to you why this most likely IS the last BW movie and will feature a gen 6 Poké... and you constantly ignore it and continue throwing your random insisting on a random thing without paying attention to the facts we provide - you always do that, for some reason......
    Anyway, I find it funny considering you were one of the members who used to always said that BW is faster paced...

Blog Entries

Think of it this way. What reason do they have to drag it out longer? Your going to need a reason to go with "probably". But enough, lets get back to Genesect. What do you guys think Team Plasma will use it for if they are actually involved?

I thought the same thing happened with Deoxys being revealed and it featured Rayquaza alongside it. DP didn't come out till 2 years later.

They realized the mistake of showing Munchlax way too early which is why new Pokemon aren't shown till late in a generation now as we saw in DP.

Genosect isn't a minor Pokemon, it is THE big Pokemon of the generation. I can't see it being set aside in favor of focusing on something else on top of it.

Blog Entries

I'd like to see them have equal co-stars this time around, instead of one getting overshadowed.

Genosect isn't a minor Pokemon, it is THE big Pokemon of the generation. I can't see it being set aside in favor of focusing on something else on top of it.
    I don't see how it is more important than Kyurem and its two Formes, which are arguably being overshadowed by Keldeo.

I thought the same thing happened with Deoxys being revealed and it featured Rayquaza alongside it.
    That happened in December, and Deoxys' name wasn't even revealed. It was properly introduced in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I don't see how it is more important than Kyurem and its two Formes, which are arguably being overshadowed by Keldeo.
    The latter is an event Pokemon. That makes it more important.

The latter is an event Pokemon. That makes it more important.
    That logic didn't work in Victini's case. Besides, the Generation VI Pokémon may also be event-exclusive, making it more important than Genesect. Not only that, but if it actually turns out to be Genesect's unaltered form (which may be counted as a separate species akin to Mew), then Genesect won't even be overshadowed per se.

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast