PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" - Page 30
Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect"

So, I posted this in the New Pokemon Discussion thread...

Anyway, so we've all been thinking that there's going to be New Pokemon in this film, possibly multiple ones. Some people think there's going to be a Pokemon to compete against Genesect in the main film akin to Lucario and Zoroark, others think there's going to be a new Eeveelution in the Mini-Movie.

But what if the new Eevee isn't in the actual Mini-Movie, but in the main film itself? Anyway, my idea was a Dragon-type Eeveelution that's actually created by Team Plasma, possibly Colress due to his research, and is infused with DNA collected from the Legendary Dragon Pokemon. Being a Dragon-type, it's naturally very powerful, and thus considered the apex of Eevee-lution. Of course, in-game, it'd have to have a handicap so it wouldn't overpower the other Eeveelutions, lest the point of branching-evolution would be kind of ruined.

So, in the film, Dragon Eevee escapes, and Team Plasma send the Genesect army out to retrieve it so they can use it for their own cause.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

I think it would be random if an Eeveelution were connected to Team Plasma in a new generation featuring new villains. But I do agree that a new Eeveelution could carry the main role no worse than a Lucario clone would. Still, the movie alludes to an ancient mystery, so it would be more appropriate if a Pokémon from Genesect's past were involved.

Also, the Genesect quintet themselves seem to have escaped from Team Plasma.
    Last edited by Silktree; 31st January 2013 at 06:55 AM.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I think it would be random if an Eeveelution were connected to Team Plasma in a new generation featuring new villains. But I do agree that a new Eeveelution could carry the main role no worse than a Lucario clone would. Still, the movie alludes to an ancient mystery, so it would be more appropriate if a Pokémon from Genesect's past were involved.

Also, the Genesect quintet themselves seem to have escaped from Team Plasma.
    Are you saying that based on new evidence, or the fact that the P2 Lab has 6 broken containment cells? Cause if they confirmed or hinted more towards the latter, I wonder if we'll also see N in the movie, considering his interest on them.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Are you saying that based on new evidence, or the fact that the P2 Lab has 6 broken containment cells?
    There is no new evidence, but just the fact that the P2 Lab was destroyed strongly implies a rebellion. I don't see why Team Plasma would have wanted the quintet to ruin their lab.

Some possible new movie information on February 24th's episode of Pokemon Smash?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3903428.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

I imagine it'll just be a repeat of the news we'll be getting from CoroCoro the week before.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on July 19th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My theory of them transferring Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma into this film is seeming less stupid now. :0
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mewtwo's "awakening?" What an odd title, considering the anime Mewtwo isn't even remotely asleep...

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, is Mewtwo really going to be in the movie as many predicted?!? Where did that poster get the information?

This is a scenario I thought was one of the least likely to occur.

Honestly, I'm failing to comprehend any logic behind this. All pre-generation movies have starred a new Pokemon.

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If this is true, then I saw Mewtwo being in this movie a 100,000 miles away. Even so, if this is true, SQUEEEEE!!! Mewtwo is back. It's HYPE TIME!!!!

Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo is the new title according to Serebii.

Blog Entries

Very curious as to how Team Rocket is going to "re-awaken" Mewtwo. Its very likely that this is the same character from years ago that were all familiar with, but at the same time it "could" be a new one cloned from another Mew. (though I don't find the second scenario as likely as the first) Will be interesting to see how this all turns out, and how TR gets re-involved with Mewtwo.

Overall, I'm glad to see Mewtwo back for nostalgia and taking on it's "remake" so to speak, but I'm also wondering why isn't Genesect's primitive appearance being focused on, or a Gen 6 star being the focus in general.

Worse case scenario is that Mewtwo receives an alternate forme counted as a new Pokemon, please Arceus no.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Its probably not "THE" Mewtwo.

Have you all forgotten we had a virtual reality Mewtwo in the Mastermind special? Its probably a new or fake version, hence its, "Awakening."

Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast