PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" - Page 19
Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

Ugh, the Genesect look awful. I'm not holding my breath for animation like the 15th movie's.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Two Genesects ? Didn't see that coming.
    Could one of them being a clone? Like a 6gen Pokemon who would be able to clone and outspeed the others Pokemon?
    The shiny one was probably revived and engineered after the normal one as an enhanced super-version. It would especially be apparent if it does know Extremespeed and the other doesn't.

Who says science experiments have to stop after one try?

Also, the site has changed.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp

And heres the story.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/story
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

We have a story, too.

The cover looks awesome.
    Last edited by Eitarou; 12th December 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    We have a story, too.

The cover looks awesome.

"Genesect", a Pokemon from 300 million years ago. The mysterious "Red Genesect", different from regular Genesect, appears. Posssing super speed and boasting other strengths, it is a mythical Pokemon, but what sort of activity will it do in a big city, the symbol of modern civilization?

and-

Pikachu goes to play for the first time with many other kawaii Pokemon at the Eevee's home, "Eevee House"! Due to Meowth's mishcheif there's an uproar at the all summer Eevee House?!

Quote Originally Posted by JB2448 View Post
    The Pokémon Company posted a short 30 second preview of M16 on its YouTube channel:
    Yes, I knew it! :3

Can't wait to see who discovered and resurrected this Genesect. Could it be Colress' work?

Dat CG. /Shot

Seriously though, am I the only one who heard the Transformers theme in my head when Genesect transformed?
    My FC: 3265-5103-3870

Safari type: Water with Gyarados, Bibarel, and Poliwhirl catachable.

Looking for FS that have either Riolu, Audino, or Vulpix in them. Please PM if you have one.

Thinking about it, this title is incredibly weird. All the initial titles in the past decade have had some kind of hint towards another star, even if it's just an already known Pokemon (as was the case in Victini's movie). For it to just say "Extremespeed Genesect" with nothing else... Maybe this is the beginning of them no longer including hints in the first titles?

Anyone noticed how Genesect glowing at the end looks a lot similar to how Kyurem did in the early Movie 15 trailer?

After all the new forms we got in Pokemon B2W2, I really don't want any more from this generation..Is it even possible since the games are now out and no other forms were discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Thinking about it, this title is incredibly weird. All the initial titles in the past decade have had some kind of hint towards another star, even if it's just an already known Pokemon (as was the case in Victini's movie). For it to just say "Extremespeed Genesect" with nothing else... Maybe this is the beginning of them no longer including hints in the first titles?
    Well, there was the first D&P movie, Dialga VS Palkia... which got "VS Darkrai" added to it.
    Seasons =/= Regions

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So there will be two Genesect in this film? Wow, this is the first time that two members of the same legendary pokemon species will appear together in a film.

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    After all the new forms we got in Pokemon B2W2, I really don't want any more from this generation..Is it even possible since the games are now out and no other forms were discovered?
    No, it's not possible. The only way Genesect could get a new form is in future games. I imagine that glow is just Download giving it a power boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Well, there was the first D&P movie, Dialga VS Palkia... which got "VS Darkrai" added to it.
    Ah, forgot about that one.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JB2448 View Post
    The Pokémon Company posted a short 30 second preview of M16 on its YouTube channel:
    Yes, I knew it! :3

Can't wait to see who discovered and resurrected this Genesect. Could it be Colress' work?
    That looks totally epic awesome. The graphics the sound... I'm actually impressed with just the trailer XDD

In the games, N had ordered the 'scientist' to stop resurrecting Genesect, but the 'scientist' went ahead and did it anyways. Akuroma doesn't know about N's existance so it's highly unlikely its his work...

But then again, who knows. The anime/movie has several non-canon plots anyways. If they make it as Akuroma's work, then it's likely Team Plasma is appearing in the movie as well.

Mugiwara senpai! <3 Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Anime artwork (Genesect):

Background image (not really something THAT interesting but still...)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Anime artwork (Genesect):

Background image (not really something THAT interesting but still...)
    I see 'New York' and 'Central Park' in the first image. I'm guessing they're stating that Central Park is the inspiration for the city in the trailer? If so, good thinking to end BW with a movie location actually based off of NYC.

Also, it looks like the location is being called 'Pokemon Hills'? I guess that explains the hill in the second picture.
    Last edited by ArginX; 13th December 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast