PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" - Page 15

Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree529Likes

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    2. There is certainly hope for a Gen VI Pokemon to be in this, even if they only mention Genesect at first. Remember, for M15 the original poster was Kyurem and the Three Musketeers. They didn't even hint at Gen V until the February before M13, and the games were released in Japan that September. The Gen VI Pokemon doesn't necessarily have to take center stage, (*unrealistically hoping for Genesect vs Mewtwo*) it could have a similar side role like the Munchlax in M7.
    I heavily doubt it will be like Munchlax. For Genesect to have been revealed so early, the first Gen 6 Pokemon will be a BIG costar with it. Deoxys was not shown early just because Munchlax was going to be revealed. Instead things went as usual with a February reveal, then Munchlax being shown in May.

I am a little leery about why it's almost mid-December and they haven't even given us a preliminary title (spent more time announcing Episode N). It's probably something big though.
    The last time it took this long was for Zoroark's movie...
    Rex Kamex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    The last time it took this long was for Zoroark's movie...

and i am positive we are going to go in a very similar fashion. i am ridiculously excited for gen 6 hype to begin any day now, even if its only one letter. though the poster reveal may be only genesect and ash gaping at it and dento and iris also gaping at it, well, just the fact there's nothing left to be their big late-winter spring reveal is proof to me we're getting something new.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post

and i am positive we are going to go in a very similar fashion. i am ridiculously excited for gen 6 hype to begin any day now, even if its only one letter. though the poster reveal may be only genesect and ash gaping at it and dento and iris also gaping at it, well, just the fact there's nothing left to be their big late-winter spring reveal is proof to me we're getting something new.
    Now that it's known Genesect's TCG debut is occurring earlier than usual for movie stars, it seems even more likely something from Gen 6 is going to be the main focus.

Come on CoroCoro, leak tomorrow and hint at that new Pokemon.

Edit: I've also noticed that, yet again, Genesect has been depicted in some rocky desert. The teaser, the screenshot, the alternate art, the figure, the TCG art, etc. Presumably that's where the movie's plot will be set.
    Last edited by Zistal; 10th December 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Edit: I've also noticed that, yet again, Genesect has been depicted in some rocky desert. The teaser, the screenshot, the alternate art, the figure, the TCG art, etc. Presumably that's where the movie's plot will be set.
    Never a movie plot was set on known places, right? I would put my coin on another try to debut Relic Castle otherwise.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If it's not a Generation 6 Pokémon it's probably Genesect's Ancient Form but fingers crossed it's a new Pokémon as well as Genesect's Ancient Form I was so upset that in BW2 they didn't even give it a new Form.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    If it's not a Generation 6 Pokémon it's probably Genesect's Ancient Form but fingers crossed it's a new Pokémon as well as Genesect's Ancient Form I was so upset that in BW2 they didn't even give it a new Form.
    Ancient Genesect should be a separate Pokemon, like Mew was to Mewtwo.
    moa, Zistal and djulienr like this.

Last edited by Playerking; 12th December 2012 at 01:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the links!~

So the big news is a shiny Genesect...hmmm.. I guess it's still early.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmmmmmm... Never expected the shiny.

And what's the title?

The bottom two links don't work for me, only the first one. Also, why are Kyogre/Groudon on the first scan? Can anyone translate?

Blog Entries

Boring news. It would be tricky to add another Pokémon's name to that title, as this time they didn't leave a hint for another star. But I can't see there not being a second star.

The fact that Genesect is shiny implies that the regular Genesect will be featured in Episode N. I guess there won't be a clear connection between the two stories, which is rather ridiculous. Who resurrected this Genesect and modified it to have the same powers as the one resurrected by Team Plasma?

The highlight is the poster with Eevee. The continued promotion has to mean something.

The bottom two links don't work for me, only the first one. Also, why are Kyogre/Groudon on the first scan?
    They're only mentioned because their distribution will end once Genesect's second distribution begins. Genesect will have been distributed twice by the time the movie premieres, but I guess there will be a third distribution for the shiny Genesect. Still, that shouldn't be the main movie promotion.
    Last edited by Silktree; 12th December 2012 at 01:57 AM.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

It's "Extremespeed Genesect".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by P0kelegend View Post
    The bottom two links don't work for me, only the first one. Also, why are Kyogre/Groudon on the first scan? Can anyone translate?
    I think it's referring to the Kyorge/Groudon event that's going on in Japan right now. The event ends on January 10, 2013. I covered it here: Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire celebrate their 10th anniversary! | Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Blog Entries

Nyasu, is there any Pokemon you won't screw?

Also, hello again Sonansu.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

Nyasu, is there any Pokemon you won't screw?

Also, hello again Sonansu.
    There's been so much focus on the Eeveelutions lately. I'm beginning to believe we will be getting new Eeveelutions in the next games. Maybe they'll debut it or them in the short..
    투 애니원 likes this.

Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast