PREVIEW: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree529Likes

Thread: M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Blog Entries

Default M16 "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens"

Last edited by Karamazov; 9th April 2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: http://www.olm.co.jp/en/olm/work/2013/ Proper title
    djulienr likes this.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Genosect in Movie 16

Flying disk Genesect. I dunno bout anyone, and I might be in over my head, but something screams new forme to me from the get go for Genesect. Also realized the Gene part is read like the word gene, and not Gene like genocide.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Flying disk Genesect. I dunno bout anyone, and I might be in over my head, but something screams new forme to me from the get go for Genesect. Also realized the Gene part is read like the word gene, and not Gene like genocide.
    But Genesect already has alternate formes based on around discs, hasn't it?

Anyway, I would imagine that there would be a Gen VI Pokemon featured in M16, but I doubt that'll be revealed until about February 2013 when the next main series games are revealed (or maybe earlier if they're going to be released in June again, as a generation can't really start just four months after it was revealed). And that Pokemon will no doubt be the Lucario/Zoroark of the next generation.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized something - seeing as M16 will still be part of Best Wishes, and Pokemon movies are normally released in July, that means that Gen VI won't start until September just like Gen IV and V.

dawns back i am so happy pokemonmaster101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GallifreyanGallade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    But Genesect already has alternate formes based on around discs, hasn't it?

Anyway, I would imagine that there would be a Gen VI Pokemon featured in M16, but I doubt that'll be revealed until about February 2013 when the next main series games are revealed (or maybe earlier if they're going to be released in June again, as a generation can't really start just four months after it was revealed). And that Pokemon will no doubt be the Lucario/Zoroark of the next generation.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized something - seeing as M16 will still be part of Best Wishes, and Pokemon movies are normally released in July, that means that Gen VI won't start until September just like Gen IV and V.
    Okay first of, I'm not saying that gen 6 will start in June I mean I don't know. But what i can say is that we cant base when it will be released on past traditions as gen 5 has been breaking a lot of transitions first there was no older pokemon then sequels then we had two pokemon movies then the games releasing earlier so yeah

on topic: i have never been a pig fan of genesect i men a legendary bug pokemon (come on know) so this news does nothing for me

btw the disks dont effect his form just his moves so technically he/she/it doesn't have any forms. and id rather genosect then gene-sect the latter just sounds to weird
    Last edited by pokemonmaster101; 1st July 2012 at 04:14 AM.
    Pure awesomeness

moa

Default Re: Genesect in Movie 16

the flying saucer is just his way of flying, he just bends and stores his legs and arms under the gun Genesect is a transformer theory by ~vinmoawalt on deviantART

๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

dawns back i am so happy pokemonmaster101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moa View Post
    the flying saucer is just his way of flying, he just bends and stores his legs and arms under the gun Genesect is a transformer theory by ~vinmoawalt on deviantART
    watch this turn out to be true then i really wont care for genosect
    Pure awesomeness

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moa View Post
    Even worse, cause then there would be no way to get it in the games, unless they do something for gen 6.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

hopefully team rocket will play a part in this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

Well, geez. Now we have to wait half a year and a couple months to find out if there's anything else in this movie. Well at least this explains them having to put the lid off Genesect now.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Well at least this explains them having to put the lid off Genesect now.
    No, it doesn't. It just begs the question why they felt the need to reveal Genesect in this particular way.

Blog Entries

Regardless of their reasoning, it's still going to be associated to this movie now. Frankly, now or later makes no difference. "Why didn't they do that for any other poke," you might ask? Admittedly, I have no answer for this. The implication is that things may not be what they appear to be. As if they're going to do an ordinary distribution of Genesect first, and then the one for this movie is something different. The only gimmick Genesect posseses so far is the cassettes, and that is given by the in game event if I remember correctly. I've heard nothing about what Genesect does in BW2, but I doubt there was anything extra or someone would've said so by now.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 1st July 2012 at 07:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    I've heard nothing about what Genesect does in BW2, but I doubt there was anything extra or someone would've said so by now.
    There isn't, and this point is addressed in the thread I linked to.

"Why didn't they do that for any other poke," you might ask? Admittedly, I have no answer for this.
    They did it with Victini, but for a reason.

Blog Entries

Oh, I forgot that the in game event is triggered by already having Genesect. Yeah, then the movie one has to trigger something in another game.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well this proves Gen 6 is not coming in 2013, no way would they have the movie of the year star a current gen Pokemon:

Movie 5 starred Latios/Latias which were Hoenn Pokemon.
    Movie 9 starred Manaphy, a DP Pokemon
    Movie 13 had Zoaroark, a BW Pokemon.

Since Genesect is the star its obvious they're not ready to start promoting Gen 6.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Since Genesect is the star its obvious they're not ready to start promoting Gen 6.
    Quite on the contrary. The fact that Genesect is being revealed now means that it will be old news by February, which is when the full title will be revealed. Obviously, a Generation VI Pokémon will be the real star.

Movie 13 had Zoaroark, a BW Pokemon.
    Celebi and the legendary beasts were also featured in that movie. There is no reason why Genesect can't co-star or simply be featured in a movie with another star.

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast