REVIEW: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!" - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!"

Default Re: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!"

Dawn's special reminded me of the very first episode of D/P which was weird however I'm very sad that she decided to go to Hoenn, cuz that means we won't see her unless Ash and his friends head that way. With so many games coming out one after the other, seems unlikely boo. I liked Brock's more, sad how he lost the battle but whatever just means he has a lot to go still.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!"

Ugh... I need help here... I'm probably not supposed to ask for this, but if I missed the episode how am I supposed to watch it? It's not on youtube! :((

Blog Entries

If you missed it you're out of luck until the dub airs. Asking for illegal links is against the rules.

And that's too bad, since I've been sick of all dubbed anime since I started finding them in Japanese. ESPECIALLY Pokemon... Heck, I can't even bring myself to get any of the new games' translated versions because of all the name changes. (If only there was a Japanese-mode in the games, that would make everything more tolerable. And even though the Pokedex is multi-lingual, that doesn't count.)

Still, looking forward to finding & watching these episodes! >_< I love the Hinoarashi line for my starter, more than any other! >_<

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

I'm guessing this will be on pokemon's us site ala Ranger Special, yes?

Blog Entries

Meh these specials couldn't hold a candle to the other side stories. I still think Muno should have been the Nibi Gym Leader than Jiro in the first place. I really don't like Shinko's design since she looks so different than the other minor character's designs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    If you missed it you're out of luck until the dub airs. Asking for illegal links is against the rules.
    And unfortunatley that'll be a VERY long time. Serebii does have screen caps of the episode though. I missed it to cause I had classes :(

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

"Very" long time? We'll probably only have to wait four months or so, just like any other episode.

So anyway, wasn't the whole reason Hikari stayed behind in the Shin'ou Region in the last episode of Diamond & Pearl was to take her Mimirol to see Hoshino up in Yosuga City? What in the world happened to that?
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'm guessing this took place in the time Ash was in Unova. I guess because it appeared Brock had been at his place for a while. Though it is really weird they just... left it.

Still need to see these episodes! So annoyed I missed it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    So anyway, wasn't the whole reason Hikari stayed behind in the Shin'ou Region in the last episode of Diamond & Pearl was to take her Mimirol to see Hoshino up in Yosuga City? What in the world happened to that?

They probably ignored their own writing.

Blog Entries

That would have made a better Dawn special if you ask me. Why do a rehash of the first DP episode?

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Possible answers:
    A) She's too damn hyped up to care.
    B) She forgot. She also forgot to bring spare clothes and to Hoenn.
    C) She was lying. Either she was just saying that to finally ditch Ash and/or Brock, or she wanted to look like she was actually doing something with her life, instead of just sitting in front of her mother's T.V. and eating bonbons.
    D) She did so off-screen before the events of the episode.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Possible answers:
    A) She's too damn hyped up to care.
    B) She forgot. She also forgot to bring spare clothes and to Hoenn.
    C) She was lying. Either she was just saying that to finally ditch Ash and/or Brock, or she wanted to look like she was actually doing something with her life, instead of just sitting in front of her mother's T.V. and eating bonbons.
    D) She did so off-screen before the events of the episode.
    You Win
    i'm guessing D)

Blog Entries

"Very" long time? We'll probably only have to wait four months or so, just like any other episode
    That just feels like a very long time to me, and most specials have a much longer time gap between the original and dub than 4 months, so I really don't know how long it'll be.
    Last edited by MonkeyBoy210; 3rd February 2011 at 08:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THEASE EPS ONLINE -_-
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast