REVIEW: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!" - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!"

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Default Re: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!"

^^ it was said thrice actually...

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: "Hikari - Setting off on a New Journey!" & "Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!"

I haven't seen this episode yet as I was at school when it aired, but I've looked at the screen caps of Brock's episode, and LOL. This is why I like Brock. It looks really funny and I actually laughed a few times just looking at the pictures. The animation is superb too. Shame we didn't see Chansey/Old pokemon/Croagunk more and Brock lost so easily (Even though he is pretty strong...) but oh well. It looks really good, and strangely not like the 'end' for him. You know? I know the nurse Joy's said he'd be a good Doctor, but..
    and that ending shot! :(

Can't wait to watch this! It looks really fantastic and probably my favourite episode.

Blog Entries

I haven't watched these yet but Brock's looks funny from the pics. Brock's family is hilarious so I can't wait to see his special. And Dawn is going to Hoenn? I predicted that she'd probably go to Hoenn at some point just like how May went to Johto. I just wish Buneary evolved instead of Cyndaquil. I mean really, what was the point of her Cyndaquil evolving when Ash's evolved a few episodes ago?

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Was the version of Takehi's paradise instrumental or vocal?

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    Was the version of Takehi's paradise instrumental or vocal?
    Vocal... since it played at the background (and was not actually sang by Brock during the ep) I assume the dub will replace it

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Vocal... since it played at the background (and was not actually sang by Brock during the ep) I assume the dub will replace it
    Oh! Haha nice. That's awesome they played his vocal song whilst he was battling.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    You're assuming this will actually get dubbed. I'm not sure how TPCi are going to handle these episodes, considering that they're specials and not actually part of the series.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Wow, Dawn's special was unbelievably boring. A rehash of DP001 and Ash's Quilava.

Brock's Special was funny just like every other episode featuring his family.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    You're assuming this will actually get dubbed. I'm not sure how TPCi are going to handle these episodes, considering that they're specials and not actually part of the series.
    Like how they dubbed the other specials? Nothing apart from a few banned episodes have been left out. So far I think.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

but they are in fact dubbing them, they will be DP192 And DP193 in the dub, or was it a Rumor?

Season 13 was officially announced to be 36 episodes... so yes, these two eps are included as part of the season like any regular ep... don't ask me why the US jumps to Season 14 without airing these two eps first then, I guess they're intentually waiting with them like Japan did
    Also, I fail to see how these are "specials" even in Japan... seriously, they aired with the same OP/ED, same eyecatches, same ep title screen and even same Oak's corner... these two are pretty much DP192-193 - wether they're called so officially or not... and for the dub they're officially eps 1335 and 1336
    (Now Dogasu will come and tell me it's still unknown what 1335-1336 are, but I'm sure he agrees it's obvious they're these two eps, he just prefers not to say anything until it's totally confirmed... but there's nothing else these two extra eps can be)

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Does this mean the dub have already recorded this then?

Blog Entries

If these are getting dubbed then why are they not showing them right after the DP finale? Are they waiting like Japan did or maybe they haven't dubbed these yet and they're airing BW until then.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    Does this mean the dub have already recorded this then?
    I'm pretty sure they more than likely already dubbed not only these two eps, but at least 10 first eps of BW... if not even more...
    They probably get eps before we even get to know their title and stuff like that...

Quote Originally Posted by JeSashi View Post
    If these are getting dubbed then why are they not showing them right after the DP finale? Are they waiting like Japan did or maybe they haven't dubbed these yet and they're airing BW until then.
    I assume they're simply waiting like Japan did, cause it's more effective to air these eps after Brock and Dawn been gone for a while
    Most other countries who just air all eps of a season in a row will probably just air them immediately after 1334 cause it'd be included as part of the season

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

^ Belated replies that mean nothing now.

Dawn's episode was meh. You all already read the "rehash" stuff, so I won't bore you. Why are there so many Ariados in Sinnoh? Yes, they're in the games. But it seems as though they appear every time Piplup fights with Dawn or a member of the team.

Brock's episode was kind of a let-down. Don't get me wrong, it was great. But nothing really happened, beyond the stuff that happened. I mean, it was all filler, besides Jiro's story.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast