"Get Your Rotom Running!" Review Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Get Your Rotom Running!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Get Your Rotom Running!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JB88 View Post
    And I'll skip over the "how come the Old Chateau is in Canalave when it should've been in Eterna Forest". Probably the writers missed it by accident and shoved it here. "old Gateau from the Old Chateau" Nice one, oak...stay classy.
    If the Old Chateau was in its game location, there would be only Rotom and not any of its forms since Platinum wasn't even announced then. The writers probably knew it and decided to do this whole ep later with all of Rotom's forms.

Well ok I finally saw the episode and I just had to post my review. It was the best episode to date, well other than the Berry episodes. This one had so many LOL worthy moments. My favorite though had to be when the Pokemon kept turning into a fridge, Brock kept looking back all like WTF? LOL. Than the ending with the hair bit was soooo funnyXD
    I didn't mind the opeaning, first two had all of them at the end, but this one just has Ash guess there back to that cool. I didn't mind the animation. Over all awesome episode.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

One of the better DP episodes in terms of comedy, and same goes for the dub.

Galactic Battles was, hands down, the best of the Sinnoh Openings in my book, and this was a good start to the season.

This was a funny episode and I did enjoy seeing Ash get chased around by Lawnmower Rotom. I have pretty fond memories of this episode, even if Sinnoh was my least favorite arc in Pokemon.

Rating: 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    One of the better DP episodes in terms of comedy, and same goes for the dub.

Galactic Battles was, hands down, the best of the Sinnoh Openings in my book, and this was a good start to the season.

This was a funny episode and I did enjoy seeing Ash get chased around by Lawnmower Rotom. I have pretty fond memories of this episode, even if Sinnoh was my least favorite arc in Pokemon.

Rating: 9/10
    10/10 a funny but nice way to start a usa saturday morning tradition which was at the time 12 years old

Great, a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD Season Premiere Episode to a Good Season that was really good I think.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456