REVIEW: "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends" (Take Two) - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends" (Take Two)

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

Default Re: "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends" (Take Two)

That was one of the poorer movies, which is a shame when the one before it was one of the better ones.

Relax and have fun. The Power of Pika's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends" (Take Two)

I enjoyed this film better than I thought I would. I saw it in Hoyts theatres last Sunday (Australia).

I really liked the mewtwo in this despite it being a different one. I really enjoyed the story and the battle scenes were quite amazing. I thought the Chansey thing was funny.XP

It's a favourite so far. I'm now waiting for the DVD.=3
    YamiiDenryuu and Norzan like this.

My name is Daffy Duck, I worked on a Merry-Go-Round, The job was swell,
    I did quite well,Till the Merry-go-round broke down.
    (Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo-hoo!)

A little news for anyone buying the DVD on December 3rd.

While supplies last, it will contain a bonus trading card (I'm guessing it's either Mewtwo (Mega?) or Genesect (Red?). IIRC, they haven't done this in North America since the Lucario move.

New Pokémon Movie Comes Out Next Week - IGN

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2013-11-26/viz-media-announces-the-release-of-pokemon-the-movie/genesect-and-the-legend-awakened-dvd-and-manga-editions

Got the DVD today, and i'm glad to hear they fixed the fuck-up with the opening song. I found it so irritating when it aired on Cartoon Network and i couldn't hear the song very well cuz they forgot to mute the sound effects and pokemon cries. The dvd has it properly muted, just like in all the previous movies, so i can finally hear the damn song now. Personally, i rather like this song (though not nearly as much as the first XY theme), and i hope i can find a good quality mp3 of it, like i did with some of the previous movie version themes.

Also, @ the above post, the card is of the red Genesect.

I would like to think TPCi heard the outcry over the opening song and muted the voices because of it.

Well, it didn't make any sense, since all the previous movies had the sound muted so you could here the song. So why would they initially not do it with this one? That's why i think it was probably a mistake that they simply corrected for the DVD release.

Blog Entries

Eevee and Friends in English is now up on Pokémon TV.

I thought everything in it was great except for the painful narrations pointing out the obvious.
    The narrations alone completely ruined it for me, I highly don't recommend it.

PS. I liked having the voices and sounds in the opening of the Genesect movie.
    Last edited by Snugglefox; 6th December 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

I don't understand the point of having a narrator saying what's happening onscreen. The scenes speak for themselves. I wish there was a version without it.

Anyway, I loved seeing Sylveon and hearing her voice, and I loved the show all the characters put on at the end on the cliff, it was very pretty to watch.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

That eevee special was just soo cute, much more enjoyable then the genesect movie..
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

When it aired on YTV yesterday, it kept the dialogue of the characters talking over the opening theme. Perhaps they did this as incentive for people to buy the DVD if they wanted a clean opening theme?

Also, did Ash come up with the idea to use a water bubble as a cushion for Mewtwo and Genesect from the water show in M09?

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

About the Eevee short: Nice to see finally my favorite Eeveelution (Jolteon) with great personality. Sylveon, Flareon and Umbreon were great, too. It's just so cool how they managed to show their abilities, like Vaporeon "melting" in water or Umbreon's glowing rings in such a short time.
    And oh poor Oshawott, getting wiped by ladies. :D And the only who likes him is just too shocking for his tastes...

Default "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends" (Take Two)

Hi all can some one give me a English dubbed link for both ok thx all I never got to see both

After I watch both I can critic it lol

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kaseybuxton View Post
    Hi all can some one give me a English dubbed link for both ok thx all I never got to see both

After I watch both I can critic it lol
    I'm sorry, we can't provide unofficial links to find them online. That violates the rules on copyright infringement.

Pikachu and Eevee Friends was available for a limited time on the official website, but is no longer available.
    Karamazov likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456