REVIEW: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Review Thread - Page 6

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Review Thread

Default Re: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Review Thread

does anyone know where i can watch this? pm me a link or post here?

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourname93 View Post
    does anyone know where i can watch this? pm me a link or post here?
    Go to your local airport, get a ticket to Japan, and go to a movie theater. That's how you can see it.

yourname, i'm pretty sure it's against the rules to even ask that.

the movie just came out today. the DVD will come out in december here, and the dub will air on cartoon network around that time too i bet :) until then unless you come to japan there is no legal way to see it :(

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Considering this is Dawn and Brock's final movie of the series (possibly?), did they get a lot of screentime or is it all Ash as usual?

Blog Entries

I think that Ash wanting to see Zoroa and Zoroark again (when they already have two human friends taking care of them) makes for a poor motivation to go to Isshu. Besides, with the timeline of the movie being iffy in regard to the League, wouldn't it seem random if Ash referenced the movie in one of the last DP episodes?

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    All of the people I mentioned in the montage had their signature Pokemon, except for Paul who was walking around alone XD
    PAUL APPEARS!? In a movie? This is good enough reason for me to watch it, lol. I also want to see Kenta too! Aw, that sinnoh montage at the end is bound to make me teary. Zorua and Zoroark seem to be really cute in this film as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    :P I wanted him to be seen with riding Dodaitose...
    Ah well, when it comes out on DVD and such I can't wait to see the Urara still.
    Thank you for the info!
    fix'd

And I thank you for all the info as well! Now to wait until December...

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Wait can someone explain why the Shiny Beast were trying to attack Zoroark? I know because it was sort of Framing them but was their any other reason?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokabu View Post
    Wait can someone explain why the Shiny Beast were trying to attack Zoroark? I know because it was sort of Framing them but was their any other reason?
    She had been terrorizing the city, spreading mass panic. The ends don't justify the means in this case; until Zoroark redeemed herself, she wasn't a particularly likeable character. Of course, the movie dumbed this down considerably.

Zoroark was being blackmailed into terrorizing the city by Kodai (do what I say or the baby fox gets it!!) but naturally the guardians (shiny beasts) and citizens don't know that till later, as Unown said.

@gliscor'd.... pretty much the same as usual. brock's main part in the movie was hitting on jennys and joys. hikari used her pokemon a few times. yeah.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

While references are nice, that little spoiler bit is a bit too much of a cock tease. Also sunyshore did the trailer show an new things for the games?
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Kodai said "is that Zoroa you love really so important to you?" to Zoroark when she protects Zoroa early on. Later Zoroa says he wants his Ma, and Ash says his nakama (friend, companion), indicating Zoroark isn't Zoroa's actual mom, more of an adopted mom. It's never baldy stated they are really related, just hinted that Zoroark is simply protecting Zoroa like it was her child.
    So I'm not 100% convinced Zoroark is Zorua's mother... they could clearly say it, yet they decided to call it a "friend"... we can't even be so sure Zoroark is a female...
    And yes, I know all game pictures show Zorua as a male and Zoroark as a female and they're obviously representing the movie ones... I'm not sure what to think
    I wonder how they'll do it in the English version

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    I think that Ash wanting to see Zoroa and Zoroark again (when they already have two human friends taking care of them) makes for a poor motivation to go to Isshu. Besides, with the timeline of the movie being iffy in regard to the League, wouldn't it seem random if Ash referenced the movie in one of the last DP episodes?
    Do you seriously believe THAT is the reason Ash will go to Isshu or that he'll clearly mention movie events in the TV show?... I really doubt thos
    Most likely, Ash will find out about Isshu from someone in the TV show who will cause him to decide to go there (possibly the LT)
    Though it is possible Movie 14 will continue the Zorua and Zoroark story - as proved by Movies 10-12

@gliscor'd.... pretty much the same as usual. brock's main part in the movie was hitting on jennys and joys. hikari used her pokemon a few times. yeah.
    Did Brock do anything at all other than the girls thing? even if it's something not important at all, I'd like to know

And what's with Dawn? which Poké she used? why did she use them? what did they do? I'm really interested to know exactly what Dawn did in this movie

Also, was there any final "save the day" scene? if so, who did the "save the day" stuff? was it Ash alone? Ash and Dawn? Ash, Dawn and Brock all together?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I think Brock used Croagunk to fight a Scizor with Dawn's help, but I may be wrong.

& I wanna know who saved the day too! I assume Ash/Dawn? Because of the Zorua and Celebi thing. Maybe.

Did Zorua transform into anybody else other than Ash? Did he form a bond with anyone else?

so many questions! i feel bad spoiling so much XD

the game commercial did show some new features, like you can video chat with up to four people via wireless, and also "help" people via wireless, heal their pokemon and such. that was cool - reminded me of mystery dungeon.

as for the rest, zoroa transformed into brock, hikari and ash. each time he had a fluffy tail and a big grin, it was hilarious, i think.

it's past midnight here and my brain is too fuzzy to process much else!

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's fine, and we thank you for being able to reveal the movie since we are unable to see it ourselves.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

the game commercial did show some new features, like you can video chat with up to four people via wireless, and also "help" people via wireless, heal their pokemon and such. that was cool - reminded me of mystery dungeon.

as for the rest, zoroa transformed into brock, hikari and ash. each time he had a fluffy tail and a big grin, it was hilarious, i think.

it's past midnight here and my brain is too fuzzy to process much else!
    That's it, this game is going beyond awesome. Fixing and doing so many things they should have done is going great.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast