REVIEW: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Review Thread - Page 14

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Review Thread

Default Re: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    My questions for everyone who watched the movie:
    1. Did the characters say anything about the real beasts being in a different color? or was that completely ignored? if they did say something, what exaclty was said about it?

2. What Dawn did in this movie? which Pokémon she used? what did they do? why did she use them?

3. Did the movie focus on Ash, Ash and Dawn, or Ash/Dawn/Brock as a group? if there was a final "save the day" scene, who did it? like in Movie 10 it was Ash and Dawn together... and in Movie 11 Ash stole the "save the day" thing but Dawn was equal to him the whole movie (and even when Ash did the "save the day", she did her stuff too unlike Brock) so how was the case for this movie?

4. What exactly is Pokémon Baccer? I'd like to know everything that was said about it... also, how much of it we actually see in the movie?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I really appriciate these answers, by the way! I have one question..
    Someone mentioned some Brock scenes were 'emotional'. Is this true? I think they mentioned that it felt like he was leaving, although I don't have any knowledge of Japan so my translator could have messed up what they said.

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by iberian-lynx View Post
    Ahahahahahahaha....ah boys, let's forget Zorua-Dawn-skirt thing, okay? Is pretty clear now (gosh, how many pervs around here, XD)
    While I responded in regards to violence, yes, the skirt obsession is pretty ridiculous. ._.;

I'd really like to think Zoroark is female. ^^

EDIT: Another page already? Ya guys talk fast, you know.

I'd love it if there were nice Brock/Takeshi scenes. <3

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemSP View Post
    Whoa, some many interesting facts. Thanks a lot for telling us :)
    A last question:
    Zoroark is in fact female in the movie? And is really zorua's mother or that wasn't been clear at all?

Zoroark had to be female. That's what the movie implied, and the nickname "Ma" certainly skews it in that direction.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

I got back from seeing the movie.

Overall, I thought it was alright. It's not the best in the series, but it's not the worst, either. It's certainly a lot less ridiculous than the previous “end of region” movie (Manaphy), so it at least has that going for it. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't find myself agreeing with WPM's “worst movie ever” stance.

Before I start, I have to mention that the manga adaptation followed the movie very closely. There are some differences here and there (I'll post those on my site later), but for the most part, what happened in the manga happens in the movie. If you haven't already read the summaries I wrote of the three manga chapters, check them out before you continue reading.

That's kind of a blessing and a curse for me. It's nice going into the theater and having an idea of what's going on and already knowing all the movie-specific vocabulary they throw at you. At the same time, I feel like I knew too much. I was surprised by very little in the movie because, frankly, I had had a good 80% of it spoiled for me before I even set foot in the theater. I had the same issue when I went to go see the Arceus movie last year as well, if you remember; I went into the theater knowing too much, and that really affected my enjoyment of the movie.

The biggest complaint I see people putting forth is the fact that this movie spends too much time focusing on Kohdai. I agree with that, to a degree. I think he's an interesting character and brings a lot to the franchise, but I feel like some of his screentime could have been better used to explain some of the movie's unanswered questions. How did Kohdai get ahold of Zorroa and Zorro'ark in the first place? Why is Celebi back in Crown City? What is Pokemon Baccer, and how is it played? We're told that the legendary beasts are the protector gods of Crown City, but we don't find out *why* they protect the city, or what it is they've done in the past that was so great that the people of the city decided to build elaborate statues of the trio.

At the same time, I feel like this will be the only time we'll ever see Kohdai, ever, so why not focus on him? We're bound to see Zorro'ark and Zorroa again in the future.

That's not to say that the other pokemon didn't get a chance to shine. Zorroa gets some amusing antics, and Zorro'ark gets some nice battle time with the legendary Jouto beasts. The movie didn't really have any of those super cutesy “let's make up for the fact that we no longer have those Pikachu shorts anymore” moments, and everything pretty much flowed in a logical fashion.

Animation-wise, the movie looked pretty good. A lot of this movie takes place at night, so there are a lot of blues and blacks present. The CGI, for the most part, is really well-done and doesn't stick out as much as it has in previous movies. The exception to this, however, is a scene where Zorroa, taking the form of Mojumo, uses a vine attack to keep Kohdai's pokemon at bay. The vines stick out like a sore thumb, but other than that, the movie looks gorgeous.

I did, however, think that Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi's faces looked a little off-model at points. Kenta, for better or for worse, looked more like video game Kenta in HGSS clothes than animated Kenta with HGSS clothes. This movie was animated by Team Koitabashi, if that tells you anything.

Music-wise, this one had a nice mix of tracks. Unlike the Deoxys, Lucario, or Giratina movie, this film didn't have one “main” theme that got repeated over and over . The music was fairly varied, and there were quite a few stand-out pieces. The music when everyone is worried about Zorro'ark dying stands out as being particularly dramatic.

The movie also featured a few familiar tunes. The usual “Pokemon World” segment and the title screen music is present, as is an instrumental version of the first Diamond & Pearl ending theme, “Kimi no Soba ni ~Hikari no Teema~.” The movie also features two remixes of “Lots of Celebi” (Movie 4 Soundtrack, Track 17), the background track that played when Celebi was being revived at the end of the fourth movie. One of the remixes instantly reminded me of Enya's “Orinoco Flow,” while the other one was a bit more upbeat. “Entei's Theme” (Movie 3 Soundtrack, Track 7) can be heard in the second half of the movie.

The movie's soundtrack will be released on August 4th and will contain a whopping 48 tracks.

I don't have any other general thoughts about the movie that the rest of you haven't already echoed, so I'll just post some random thoughts I had while watching the movie. I tried to only include things that nobody else has touched upon, but I'm sure there's going to be a few repeats here.

• The “World of Pokemon” segment opens with some really stylistic shots of pokemon dioramas against a 3D background. The segment is also really, really short; the film wastes no time getting started.
    • Seeing the pokemon dribbling the weird ball thing during the Pokemon Baccer match was pretty funny.
    • The human...Pokemon Baccer team owners, I guess?...have the exact same character designs from the manga.
    • Nyasu has a really funny-looking beard when he's wearing his disguise in the Pokemon Center.
    • The movie has a really elaborate logo animation that includes segments that refer to the three legendary beasts as well as the whole “nature drying up” plotline.
    • Takeshi has a pretty funny line early on in the movie. While he's staring at his PokeGear, trying to find the way to Crown City, Satoshi and Hikari complain about being lost. Takeshi insists that they aren't. After some Agehanto fly by, Takeshi says to himself that sometimes, you can see nice things like that when you get lost. His traveling companions overhear this and point out the fact that he had said that they weren't lost. Hikari tells him off for lying.
    • On two separate occasions, the film gives some ammunition for the “Zorro'ark isn't Zorroa's actual mother argument. In one instance, Kohdai (IIRC) says that Zorro'ark is protecting Zorroa “as if it was its child” (子供のように). The movie's pamphlet reiterates this. Later in the film, Satoshi refers to Zorro'ark as Zorroa's “friend” (お前の仲間). Some of the reviewers on the Yahoo! user reviews linked to earlier in this thread seem to believe that the pokemon isn't Zorroa's real mother, despite the nickname it's given.
    • Zorroa transforms into quite a few pokemon in this movie, including Hassamu, Popokko, and Yarukimono.
    • There is no opening theme song.
    • In one of the (if not the) Rocket-Dan's first post-title screen scene(s), the trio is seen pedaling the Megayanma balloon thing seen in the early trailers.
    • Kohdai uses quite a bit of English early on in the film. As the movie progresses, however, he kind of stops.
    • Whenever Zorroa transforms into a human, it retains its fox tail. It seems that tugging on Zorroa's tail forces it to revert back to its original form.
    • Proof is never identified by name throughout the entire movie.
    • Goon has two Hassamu, not just one.
    • When Zorroa sees its Maa on the TV screen, it transforms into Takeshi and starts to run around. When Kurt approaches our heroes, Takeshi introduces Zorroa-Takeshi as his twin. Kurt notices Zorroa's tail, however, and identifies the pokemon right away.
    • Kurt's Doumirror uses Flash to light the way in the sewers.
    • The scenes (there are two of them) of Zorroa turning into Hikari are not perverted in any way. In fact, they wouldn't have stood out in any way if you guys hadn't brought it to my attention.
    • Once Satoshi and the others make their way into Crown City, Zorroa, Pikachu,and Potchama start sniffing around for Zorro'ark. Satoshi wants to join in, so he turns his cap backwards, gets on all fours, and starts sniffing the ground as well.
    • Rioka hacks into Kohdai's computer and finds a password-protected folder. She guesses that the password is to-ki-no-ha-mo-n (“Ripple of Time”) and gains access to some old files he had collected detailing the Ripple of Time.
    • The manga pretty much cut out the entire confrontation between Zorro'ark and the three legendary beasts. In the movie, the trio begin their attacks shortly after Kohdai encounters Celebi for the first time.
    • Pokemon from all four of the current generations – yes, even Gen III – are represented fairly well in this movie. Other than the legendary pokemon, it doesn't seem like this movie favors any one generation over another.

As for the parts of the movie not covered by the manga:

It turns out that the greenery dying, as well as the Ripple of Time, are all illusions caused by Zorro'ark. While Kohdai is caught off-guard, Zorro'ark (I think) manages to break the device Kohdai had been using to suck up the portal's energy. The three legendary beasts show up, see that Zorro'ark isn't really a bad pokemon, and begin to corner Kohdai.

I forget how, but somehow, Zorro'ark gets injured really badly. Suddenly, everyone sees an illusion of a grassy field that Zorroa identifies as their home (so...Isshu?). Celebi uses its powers to make the real “Ripple of Time” appear and somehow uses its power to revive the fox pokemon.

Later, Kohdai is seen running frantically into another part of the stadium as he hallucinates wildly. Though he's inside the main Pokemon Baccers stadium, he's convinced that he's on top of his flying boat, ready to be pushed off by the winds at any second. Kohdai comes to when he falls over a railing and is sent tumbling down onto the stadium's grassy field. The fall knocks him unconscious.

Kohdai is awakened by the sounds of a video that Kurt had recorded earlier. The video, which is being broadcast throughout the entire city, shows Kohdai boasting about how he'll regain the power to see the future and that nobody will know that he's behind it because he plans to frame Zorro'ark for the whole thing. The people of Crown City see this and become angry.

Later, we see Takeshi and Hikari waving to Satoshi and Pikachu as their ship sails away. It's soon revealed, however, that the Satoshi on the ship is Zorroa and that the Pikachu is Zorro'ark. The real Satoshi runs up to his friends, holding a waffle, and waves goodbye as well.

The movie ends with the Rocket-Dan floating on along on a river, saying their “ii kanji” catchphrase.

As others have mentioned, the ending animation shows a lot of the old Shin'ou characters. Nanakamado-Hakase is seen reading a newspaper article that reveals that both Kohdai and Goon have been arrested. Hikari's mom sees a report on TV about the same thing and gets an annoyed look on her face.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty decent movie. Like I said before, it's not great, but it's not awful, either. The producers resisted the urge to simply phone this one in, and I'm more or less pleased with how everything turned out. I look forward to watching this movie again when it's released on DVD.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

The machine broke when Zoroa bit Koudai's arm. And it was Koudai's Mismagius and Shuppet that injured Zoroark.

The movie sure had a lot of "cocktease" scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    I got back from seeing the movie.

Overall, I thought it was alright. It's not the best in the series, but it's not the worst, either. It's certainly a lot less ridiculous than the previous “end of region” movie (Manaphy), so it at least has that going for it. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't find myself agreeing with WPM's “worst movie ever” stance.

Before I start, I have to mention that the manga adaptation followed the movie very closely. There are some differences here and there (I'll post those on my site later), but for the most part, what happened in the manga happens in the movie. If you haven't already read the summaries I wrote of the three manga chapters, check them out before you continue reading.

That's kind of a blessing and a curse for me. It's nice going into the theater and having an idea of what's going on and already knowing all the movie-specific vocabulary they throw at you. At the same time, I feel like I knew too much. I was surprised by very little in the movie because, frankly, I had had a good 80% of it spoiled for me before I even set foot in the theater. I had the same issue when I went to go see the Arceus movie last year as well, if you remember; I went into the theater knowing too much, and that really affected my enjoyment of the movie.

The biggest complaint I see people putting forth is the fact that this movie spends too much time focusing on Kohdai. I agree with that, to a degree. I think he's an interesting character and brings a lot to the franchise, but I feel like some of his screentime could have been better used to explain some of the movie's unanswered questions. How did Kohdai get ahold of Zorroa and Zorro'ark in the first place? Why is Celebi back in Crown City? What is Pokemon Baccer, and how is it played? We're told that the legendary beasts are the protector gods of Crown City, but we don't find out *why* they protect the city, or what it is they've done in the past that was so great that the people of the city decided to build elaborate statues of the trio.

At the same time, I feel like this will be the only time we'll ever see Kohdai, ever, so why not focus on him? We're bound to see Zorro'ark and Zorroa again in the future.

That's not to say that the other pokemon didn't get a chance to shine. Zorroa gets some amusing antics, and Zorro'ark gets some nice battle time with the legendary Jouto beasts. The movie didn't really have any of those super cutesy “let's make up for the fact that we no longer have those Pikachu shorts anymore” moments, and everything pretty much flowed in a logical fashion.

Animation-wise, the movie looked pretty good. A lot of this movie takes place at night, so there are a lot of blues and blacks present. The CGI, for the most part, is really well-done and doesn't stick out as much as it has in previous movies. The exception to this, however, is a scene where Zorroa, taking the form of Mojumo, uses a vine attack to keep Kohdai's pokemon at bay. The vines stick out like a sore thumb, but other than that, the movie looks gorgeous.

I did, however, think that Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi's faces looked a little off-model at points. Kenta, for better or for worse, looked more like video game Kenta in HGSS clothes than animated Kenta with HGSS clothes. This movie was animated by Team Koitabashi, if that tells you anything.

Music-wise, this one had a nice mix of tracks. Unlike the Deoxys, Lucario, or Giratina movie, this film didn't have one “main” theme that got repeated over and over . The music was fairly varied, and there were quite a few stand-out pieces. The music when everyone is worried about Zorro'ark dying stands out as being particularly dramatic.

The movie also featured a few familiar tunes. The usual “Pokemon World” segment and the title screen music is present, as is an instrumental version of the first Diamond & Pearl ending theme, “Kimi no Soba ni ~Hikari no Teema~.” The movie also features two remixes of “Lots of Celebi” (Movie 4 Soundtrack, Track 17), the background track that played when Celebi was being revived at the end of the fourth movie. One of the remixes instantly reminded me of Enya's “Orinoco Flow,” while the other one was a bit more upbeat. “Entei's Theme” (Movie 3 Soundtrack, Track 7) can be heard in the second half of the movie.

The movie's soundtrack will be released on August 4th and will contain a whopping 48 tracks.

I don't have any other general thoughts about the movie that the rest of you haven't already echoed, so I'll just post some random thoughts I had while watching the movie. I tried to only include things that nobody else has touched upon, but I'm sure there's going to be a few repeats here.

• The “World of Pokemon” segment opens with some really stylistic shots of pokemon dioramas against a 3D background. The segment is also really, really short; the film wastes no time getting started.
    • Seeing the pokemon dribbling the weird ball thing during the Pokemon Baccer match was pretty funny.
    • The human...Pokemon Baccer team owners, I guess?...have the exact same character designs from the manga.
    • Nyasu has a really funny-looking beard when he's wearing his disguise in the Pokemon Center.
    • The movie has a really elaborate logo animation that includes segments that refer to the three legendary beasts as well as the whole “nature drying up” plotline.
    • Takeshi has a pretty funny line early on in the movie. While he's staring at his PokeGear, trying to find the way to Crown City, Satoshi and Hikari complain about being lost. Takeshi insists that they aren't. After some Agehanto fly by, Takeshi says to himself that sometimes, you can see nice things like that when you get lost. His traveling companions overhear this and point out the fact that he had said that they weren't lost. Hikari tells him off for lying.
    • On two separate occasions, the film gives some ammunition for the “Zorro'ark isn't Zorroa's actual mother argument. In one instance, Kohdai (IIRC) says that Zorro'ark is protecting Zorroa “as if it was its child” (子供のように). The movie's pamphlet reiterates this. Later in the film, Satoshi refers to Zorro'ark as Zorroa's “friend” (お前の仲間). Some of the reviewers on the Yahoo! user reviews linked to earlier in this thread seem to believe that the pokemon isn't Zorroa's real mother, despite the nickname it's given.
    • Zorroa transforms into quite a few pokemon in this movie, including Hassamu, Popokko, and Yarukimono.
    • There is no opening theme song.
    • In one of the (if not the) Rocket-Dan's first post-title screen scene(s), the trio is seen pedaling the Megayanma balloon thing seen in the early trailers.
    • Kohdai uses quite a bit of English early on in the film. As the movie progresses, however, he kind of stops.
    • Whenever Zorroa transforms into a human, it retains its fox tail. It seems that tugging on Zorroa's tail forces it to revert back to its original form.
    • Proof is never identified by name throughout the entire movie.
    • Goon has two Hassamu, not just one.
    • When Zorroa sees its Maa on the TV screen, it transforms into Takeshi and starts to run around. When Kurt approaches our heroes, Takeshi introduces Zorroa-Takeshi as his twin. Kurt notices Zorroa's tail, however, and identifies the pokemon right away.
    • Kurt's Doumirror uses Flash to light the way in the sewers.
    • The scenes (there are two of them) of Zorroa turning into Hikari are not perverted in any way. In fact, they wouldn't have stood out in any way if you guys hadn't brought it to my attention.
    • Once Satoshi and the others make their way into Crown City, Zorroa, Pikachu,and Potchama start sniffing around for Zorro'ark. Satoshi wants to join in, so he turns his cap backwards, gets on all fours, and starts sniffing the ground as well.
    • Rioka hacks into Kohdai's computer and finds a password-protected folder. She guesses that the password is to-ki-no-ha-mo-n (“Ripple of Time”) and gains access to some old files he had collected detailing the Ripple of Time.
    • The manga pretty much cut out the entire confrontation between Zorro'ark and the three legendary beasts. In the movie, the trio begin their attacks shortly after Kohdai encounters Celebi for the first time.
    • Pokemon from all four of the current generations – yes, even Gen III – are represented fairly well in this movie. Other than the legendary pokemon, it doesn't seem like this movie favors any one generation over another.

As for the parts of the movie not covered by the manga:

It turns out that the greenery dying, as well as the Ripple of Time, are all illusions caused by Zorro'ark. While Kohdai is caught off-guard, Zorro'ark (I think) manages to break the device Kohdai had been using to suck up the portal's energy. The three legendary beasts show up, see that Zorro'ark isn't really a bad pokemon, and begin to corner Kohdai.

I forget how, but somehow, Zorro'ark gets injured really badly. Suddenly, everyone sees an illusion of a grassy field that Zorroa identifies as their home (so...Isshu?). Celebi uses its powers to make the real “Ripple of Time” appear and somehow uses its power to revive the fox pokemon.

Later, Kohdai is seen running frantically into another part of the stadium as he hallucinates wildly. Though he's inside the main Pokemon Baccers stadium, he's convinced that he's on top of his flying boat, ready to be pushed off by the winds at any second. Kohdai comes to when he falls over a railing and is sent tumbling down onto the stadium's grassy field. The fall knocks him unconscious.

Kohdai is awakened by the sounds of a video that Kurt had recorded earlier. The video, which is being broadcast throughout the entire city, shows Kohdai boasting about how he'll regain the power to see the future and that nobody will know that he's behind it because he plans to frame Zorro'ark for the whole thing. The people of Crown City see this and become angry.

Later, we see Takeshi and Hikari waving to Satoshi and Pikachu as their ship sails away. It's soon revealed, however, that the Satoshi on the ship is Zorroa and that the Pikachu is Zorro'ark. The real Satoshi runs up to his friends, holding a waffle, and waves goodbye as well.

The movie ends with the Rocket-Dan floating on along on a river, saying their “ii kanji” catchphrase.

As others have mentioned, the ending animation shows a lot of the old Shin'ou characters. Nanakamado-Hakase is seen reading a newspaper article that reveals that both Kohdai and Goon have been arrested. Hikari's mom sees a report on TV about the same thing and gets an annoyed look on her face.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty decent movie. Like I said before, it's not great, but it's not awful, either. The producers resisted the urge to simply phone this one in, and I'm more or less pleased with how everything turned out. I look forward to watching this movie again when it's released on DVD.
    Whoa, you were been faster to type the summary than I thought! Thanks a lot for taking your time to write all of this (man, you got the patient power)
    Now that you mentioned, what was been your favourite movie? And the least one?
    Ah, give a rank of 0 to 10 to this movie

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

The scenes (there are two of them) of Zorroa turning into Hikari are not perverted in any way. In fact, they wouldn't have stood out in any way if you guys hadn't brought it to my attention.
    I had a feeling it was going to turn out to be something like that. It has happened before. People find out about something that sounds kind of wrong/perverted, actual scene doesn't look wrong at all. That's kind of in there with the big reaction Hikari and Satoshi in a maid outfit got from the Diamond and Pearl Miltank episode (I found it funny that they were only wearing them for a short time basically making those reactions wasted).
    Last edited by Don; 12th July 2010 at 09:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mjolnir On Twitter Add Mjolnir on Facebook
    Follow Mjolnir on Tumblr

There is no opening theme song.
    :[
    My interest starts to decline.

Thanks for everyone who answered questions and posted info about the movie
    So Dawn uses Togekiss and Mamoswine - makes sense, as they're 2 of her 3 newest and most in need of more screen time Pokémon (especially Togekiss)
    I'm also happy to know that apparently Ash and Dawn were treated as equals again and Brock got to do some stuff too
    Too bad they didn't focus a little more on Pokémon Baccer or on Proof... but whatever
    So the ending scene shows not only all 8 Sinnoh Gym Leader, all 4 Sinnoh Elite Four members, Cynthia and Palmer and all rivals, but also shows Professor Rowan and Johanna? awesome! I'm surprised everyone forgot Rowan and Johanna until Dogasu... I know they aren't as interesting as the others, but I'd expect them to be mentioned by people...
    Sounds like one of the better movies to me... and the animation sure looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemPride View Post
    Zoroark had to be female. That's what the movie implied, and the nickname "Ma" certainly skews it in that direction.
    I see....
    That implies that she wasn't unable to speak by telepathy like zorua, right? That could be a proof that they aren't relative at all.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Ooh, nice. That hasn't happened since the 4th movie, right?

y team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    zoroa is on all fours as hikari sniffing for the scent of his "ma", but also effectively showing off her butt as he does it. it's not what zoroa intended, i think, but it's what happens, and hikari freaks out appropriately. XD
    Awww, poor Dawn!
    Gotta love how she's so self-conscious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    Once Satoshi and the others make their way into Crown City, Zorroa, Pikachu,and Potchama start sniffing around for Zorro'ark. Satoshi wants to join in, so he turns his cap backwards, gets on all fours, and starts sniffing the ground as well.
    OH MY GOD

This movie keeps getting better and better - I LOVE these details!

So... anyone wonders why they bothered with the Koromori mark (or whatever you call that) on Kurt's hat?
    The Pokémon wasn't even officially revealed on the movie premier day
    If they went so far, why not actually let Kurt use it in the movie?
    Anyone thinks there's a chance this is not the last time we see Kurt and next time we'll see him he'll have Koromori? Ash did promise to visit Zorua and Zoroark in their home region... and there was that "foreshadowing" scene with "Ash" and "Pikachu" on the boat...

I'm starting to suspect this idea:
    Movie 13 (DP 4) - Zorua and Zoroark
    Movie 14 (BW 1) - Zorua and Zoroark, Reshiram and Zekrom (and any other Poké added)
    Movie 15 (BW 2) - Reshiram and Zekrom (and any other Poké added)
    This way they can form a kind of trilogy that isn't REALLY a trilogy but two two-parters that connect together... two part Zorua/Zoroark story, which its second part is the first part of two in the Reshiram/Zekrom story
    It may sound weird, but who knows? if they do it this way, I guess Kurt might appear in next movie with a Koromori

Of course, I'm probably wrong, Kurt won't appear again, this movie's Zorura and Zoroark won't appear again, Ash's "promise" won't really happen or mean anything... yeah... but I just had to say this

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast