DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Review Thread - Page 13

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Preview Thread

Well I just hope the goodbyes will be fast and there wont be too many pearlshipping hints

Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Preview Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Well I just hope the goodbyes will be fast and there wont be too many pearlshipping hints
    There won't be any. Ash, and Dawn are both clueless to other peoples crushes on them anyway.

Though, I do hope as people have said Piplup doesn't hog all the screentime crying. I'm glad we have time for at least one last tag battle/high five, and a nice goodbye between Ash and Brock.

Blog Entries

This is taking so long. I have a feeling that BW'll start with Ash at home first and then take off for Isshu.

Piplup's sad that he'll never get anymore screentime, being the attention hog that he is. And probably also because the trio's breaking up.

I don't see why people want Ash to go back to Pallet so fast. To do what exactly? Say hi to his mom and Oak, and as unlikely as it is, some old friends? To see his other pokes who weren't in the SL give him a power hug, and nothing else? I don't think Gary will be there, so no battle.

It be really damn boring.
    Last edited by Hellwarden; 6th September 2010 at 09:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Well, at this point, there's only one purpose for the return home to be here, and that is if Ash learns of the new region here. That seems extremely unlikely, as they could easily spend a third or better saying goodbye to Dawn and Piplup. Brock's departure should not be too eventful unless they send him off to a montage. However, for the last few previews, we have seen that it is what they leave out that is the most important. They could have something totally unexpected in mind, but I wouldn't expect too much.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_201009091900.html
    Misty's voice actress is not listed in this episode, so it's highly unlikely ^^;
    A non speaking role? I don't believe she will appear but Norman, Harley, and Drew appeared in non-speaking roles.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Here we are: the last episode of Diamond & Pearl!

- Hikari opens the window in her pajamas, just like she did in the first episode.

- Satoshi is seen falling down stairs.

- Satoshi and Takeshi shake hands. Takeshi's voice over says that he'll be a Pokemon Doctor.

- Potchama's seen running away, with tears in its eyes. It also looks like it's fighting with Pikachu and Mukuhawk.

- Potchama is crying and hugging Pikachu.

- Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi all read the episode title together.

- Finally, we see Potchama crying in Togekiss' arms.
    OMG, poor Piplup! This is gonna be one cute episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    A non speaking role? I don't believe she will appear but Norman, Harley, and Drew appeared in non-speaking roles.
    That was to watch May on TV though, I just don't see this. As it is, sounds like Ash will head off to the next region right away in the first episode of Best Wishes. Not only do I not see Misty appearing, but Ash's mom doesn't seem likely either.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

NOOO! Hikari is leaving in a few days! I'm going to miss her

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    That was to watch May on TV though, I just don't see this. As it is, sounds like Ash will head off to the next region right away in the first episode of Best Wishes. Not only do I not see Misty appearing, but Ash's mom doesn't seem likely either.
    I think Delia will make a small cameo. We might see her at the very end of DP191 or the very beginning of BW001 if he is still in Kanto.

Either way, she is his mom and she always appears at the end of each saga. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Misaka Mikoto View Post
    NOOO! Hikari is leaving in a few days! I'm going to miss her
    Me too! ;_;

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

Of course Misty isn't in this episode. It's becuase she's already in Isshu

Though I do expect to see Delia appear atleast being Ash's mom and all. You would think they would atleast show her saying goodbye to Ash

Freakin Adorable.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Eh...To be completely honest, I don't really care anymore if Ash goes to Kanto or not in this episode. If Piplup really is going to spend a lot of the screen time bawwing, then we should have more Dawn and Brock scenes to compensate, right? I mean, we'll see Ash for several more years (he can have his little Pallet reunion another time) but this'll be the last we see of Dawn and Brock :(

"seasons change, people change"

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I'm guessing it's gonna be the big day in a couple of hours. I wonder what the ratings are going to be for this episode.
    I will miss you Dawn/Hikari.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Well I'm guessing it's gonna be the big day in a couple of hours.
    You're a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I will miss you Dawn/Hikari.
    But I agree with this.

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

To be honest, I'll miss Takeshi and Pochama more than Hikari. :p And yeah, it'd be interesting to see the ratings for this episode.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast